Amazon Web Services
AWS Web Service Course is designed for a candidate to master Amazon Web Services (AWS) that includes EBS, EC2, IAM, VPC, and more others. The AWS Classes in Pune are intended to provide an in-depth understanding and knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
AWS Classes in Pune under Cloud practical based training are few but trending and demanding in Pune’s IT Companies hence SevenMentor Cloud computing considered as Best AWS Training Institute in Pune based Institute focuses on AWS Cloud Designing and more practical on Cloud implementation. AWS Classes in Pune provides you the post-AWS Course completion which will master you to choose a cloud-based solution for your enterprise based on need and requirement and hence the demand of AWS cleared certified engineers is a boom in the market with the minimum average salary starting from 4-5 LPA. Start your career with the label of Cloud Solution Architect / AWS Solution Engineer with the Best AWS Training in Pune builds your competence, confidence, and credibility through practical cloud skills that help you innovate and build your future. Our content is built by experts at AWS and updated regularly so you’re always learning the latest and keeping your cloud skills fresh. We offer both digital and classroom AWS Training in Pune including private on-site training. You can choose to learn online at your own pace or learn from an accredited AWS instructor. Whether you’re just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or sharpening your cloud knowledge, AWS Training and AWS Certification at SevenMentor can help you be more effective and do more in the cloud. Cloud computing is one of the hottest technologies today. Cloud computing grew 1 billion dollars in 2012 to over 200 billion dollars in 2019 the revenue is expected to cross 1 trillion dollars unto 2022. Yet most experts say the cloud is important in upcoming years. what does it mean it means that learning about cloud mastering about cloud technology and certifying about cloud technology. The reason you get certified is to prove your expertise. your knowledge is tested by vendors such as cloud computing vendors Amazon web services. A more specific reason to get cloud certification is that cloud computing is relatively new.
AWS started 10 years ago. In the last 4 to 5 years 2014 to 2019 Amazon web services Training came to the forefront. Amazon Web Services Training and certification are newer so there are relatively less AWS certified people. There are a total of 45 million companies in the world. There are less than 40 k certified people. so you are in high demand. because cloud computing is growing rapidly they are doubling and tripling the revenue each year.
As demand is rising there aren’t certified professionals in the market so it means that you are going to be on high demand now and for your future. you are going to enhance your career path as well as you are going to enter a new career. If you get AWS Certification Training in Pimpri Chinchwad you will be 1 in 30 people you are going to be on high demand.you are going to define your own compensation after Amazon web services certification. This is the time to certified AWS Amazon web Services.
AWS is the leading cloud computing platform and AWS Solutions Architect Associate is one of its most sought after AWS Training and placement certification courses in Pune. The course covers a wide variety of topics and AWS Services in depth which are required as an important skillset throughout the industry. With ever-changing IT needs, organizations are migrating their On-Premises infrastructure in the cloud. AWS has in all 165 various fully scaled services with up to around 40 important services that are not available on any other cloud platform. With AWS dominating the cloud market, it controls about 60% and above the market share of cloud computing. Large companies starting from Netflix, Dropbox, Reddit, Boeing, etc to most small scale businesses, are all dependent on AWS.
According to Payscale.com, the average salary for AWS solutions Engineers is about $128000 AWS has an extremely huge and supporting community. Amazon has crafted the platform to be fully flexible and heavily secure, such that it suits the needs of various sectors such as Government, Military, Research & Development, Finance, etc. Companies are facing a scarcity of skilled people in the cloud computing domain. Organizations across the industry are migrating from servers to applications into the cloud and well-skilled engineers are the ones who can make things happen smoothly and that too without downtime. Webservice Training Creates the overall Cloud architecture and leads the Cloud migration activity Responsible for end-to-end technical functions of Cloud migration Work on migrating, architecting, building, and deploying systems and applications to a public Cloud. Conduct regular reviews of documentation to ensure accuracy. Build clear process workflows and walkthroughs related to AWS Customer Service content. AWS platform and its services in-depth knowledge Cloud Solution analysis and its deployment Enterprise system design and deployment –AWS Solution Modify and redesign existing AWS services Working on a Cost-cutting mechanism for AWS Solution implementation and maintenance.
Why AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification?
Amazon has built a huge global infrastructure with 22 regions and 69 availability zones. All companies around the globe can use this globally present infrastructure to host their resources and hence they need certified, talented, and skilled employees. As our Batch Schedule for AWS Courses in Pune, are so compatible with working people. The said expertise can only be achieved after studying the AWS Solutions Architect Associate from a certified cloud instructor. AWS Courses in Pune at SevenMentor provides the bestAWS Solutions Architect Associate certification helps one learn and understand, validate, and demonstrate the expertise of hosting scalable, cost-effective, and ultra-robust applications in the amazon cloud. Engineers certified on AWS Solutions Architect Associate can design a cloud infrastructure based on customers’ demand and budget. The certified engineers on AWS Solutions Architect Associate have a much upper hand as they will also be able to design a much secure and efficient infrastructure that RTO and RPO and other SLA objectives that large enterprises depend on.
How many AWS Solution Architects are there?
There are around 26,000+ certified AWS Solutions Architects currently working in the industry. AWS Solutions Architect is not only an associate-level certification but the next level of AWS Solutions Architect Professional is also available boosting skills of engineers to the next level where they are much rarer and sought for the asset in the industry.
AWS Solution platform is now trending in demand. IT Companies are hiring AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate for great in demand Cloud Projects nowadays. According to research, the common computing solution platform will be replaced by Cloud-based solution Platform because of its robust nature and fast responsiveness mode with end to end Security concern. By 2020 AWS solution will be the topmost solution platform among leading industries that drive an 80% economy cost. Industries using this AWS Solutions include All the Information technology, Automotive, Financial Services, and E-Commerce Industry.
After AWS Course the candidate will able to implement and deploy AWS solution i.e
- Iaas (Infrastructure as a Service)
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- PaaS (Platform as a Service)
AWS Solution Architect Course Objectives:
Hands-on knowledge of VPC, EC2, IAM, CloudTrail, RedShift
Cloud Solution Designing and Implementation
Live AWS Solution Deployment process
Work and management strategies on EBS, ELB, CDN.
Learn how to work with S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS
Cloudfront review and working with AWS Cloud
Database importance in AWS Infrastructure.
Security Patching during Solution Infrastructure implementation.
Can I go for AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification?
AWS Classes in Pimpri Chinchwad is the right AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification to get started with AWS Cloud. The AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification can be pursued by everyone whether the candidate is a networking engineer or he be a virtualization admin. This course prepares one to manage, troubleshoot and design solutions for the cloud.
Following are the details of the certification:
Exam Duration – 130 minutes
If any prerequisite for exam – No
Questions – around 65
Exam Fees – $150
Practicals if any – No Exam Questions
Types – Multiple choices questions
Certification Validity – 3 years
The AWS certified course is designed for those students 1. Who wants to pass the Amazon solution Architect certification exam 2. Students who want to be fully qualified AWS solution architects, with not only theoretical knowledge and practical knowledge as well as hands-on experience.
Amazon Web services solution Architect Domain Include
1. Design highly available, cost-efficient, fault tolerance, scalable system
2. Deployment /Implementation
5.Shift and lift of an existing application from on-premises to cloud premises that is Amazon web services
6. Ingress as well as egress of data to and from Amazon web services
7. selection of exact AWS services on the basis of computing, security requirements, and database
8.Identification of exact use of AWS Architectural practices
9.Estimation of cost in Amazon web services as well as cost control mechanism while using Amazon web Services Amazon web services architect is an IT professional who is responsible to oversee the company’s cloud computing strategy. This includes a cloud adaptation plan, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring. cloud architect oversee application architecture and deployment in a cloud environment. In this public cloud, a private cloud hybrid cloud is included. Additionally, cloud architects act as a consultant to their organizations and need to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and issues.
What kind of things Solution Architects do?
Solution Architect is a challenging task. It is kind of a combination you are going to balance the functionality of business requirements with business needs you have to sort of like the pilot of the ship. It will help to clear and define technical solutions that balance business needs that specific functionality that the needs of the application, how it is implemented to make sure that to bring the kind of characteristics that are needed like elasticity or resilience. It is really a very interesting kind of job. It can be quite challenging because you are going to balance all these things but also be very satisfying. It is part of that when we are working with AWS, here AWS is given that balance of all those things you’ve created. you have to decide which are the right solutions which are the right ATS services to help create that architecture.
Need to expand on your current information on the AWS Cloud? Discovering cloud concepts for the first time? In any case, our Online AWS Training will give you an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud regardless of your role. With SevenMentor's Online AWS Training you can learn at your own pace and progress from foundational to intermediate- and advanced-level training.
The flexibility of IT experts with the correct cloud abilities isn't staying up with a request. Putting your time in Online AWS Training presently can assist you with making the most of this chance. Acquire in-demand cloud expertise to give yourself a competitive advantage and grow your career.
Online AWS Training offers flexible digital training options for your learning needs Dive deeper into cloud learning with AWS online Training. Ask questions and get feedback from AWS-accredited instructors in a hands-on learning environment.
There is no such criteria for joining Online AWS Training. CCNA is an associate certification exam for those who are planning to build their career in the most demanding field of networking.
The minimum eligibility for getting trained on AWS Cloud is nothing much but the good understanding and clear concepts of basic computer application, working with softwares, interacting with the internet that’s all.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Legacy Datacenters and Software Defined Datacenters.
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Account Setup, Introduction to Console, General Settings.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- 1.Introduction to On-Prem Networking and Addressing.
- 2.Concepts, Limits, Pricing and Features of VPC.
- 3.Concepts of CIDR, EIP and Public Address in AWS.
- 4.AWS Regions and Availablity Zones.v
- 5.Create and Manage VPC, Subnets.
- 6.Concepts, creation and management of Internet Gateways, NAT Gateways.
- 7.Routing theory, design and implementation for VPC.
- 8.Concepts and creation of Inter VPC Peering.
- 9.Design and Implementation of network security with ACL's and Security Groups.
- 10.Designing and configuring On-Prem to Cloud-Prem connectivity with VPN.
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- 1.Introduction to EC2.
- 2.VM purchase options in EC2.
- 3.VM types and pricing in EC2.
- 4.KeyPair concepts, creation on AWS console and non AWS tools.
- A. Instance Management:
- 1.Instance Tags.
- 2.Changing Instance Size.
- 3.Increasing Storage.
- 4.Opening Ports.
- 5.Configuring Elastic IP to Instance.
- 6.Boot Scripts.
- 7.Monitoring Instance with Cloud Watch.
- 8.Using Placement Group.
- 9.Configuring Alarms and Event Notification.
- D. Instance Load Balancing:
- 1.Introduction to Elastic Load Balancer(ELB).
- 2.Types of ELB.
- 3.Concepts and implementation of ELB.
- 4.Target Group and Instance Health Concepts.
- 5.Adding Instances to Target Groups.
- 6. Testing the Deployment.
- B. Instance Storage:
- 1.Introduction to Elastic Block Storage(EBS).
- 2.Types of EBS.
- 3.Creating EBS volumes
- 4.Attaching EBS volumes to Instances.
- 5.EBS Snapshots.
- 6.Migration of EBS Snapshots.
- 7.Restoring EBS Snapshots.
- C. Instance Image:
- 1.Introduction to Amazon Machine Image(AMI).
- 2.Various methods of creating AMI.
- 3. Creating AMI and using AMI to create Instances
- E. Instance Auto Scaling:
- 1.Introduction and concepts of Auto Scaling.
- 2.Concepts of Launch Configuration.
- 3.Creating a custom Launch Configuration.
- 4.Creating Auto Scaling Group.
- 5.Auto Scaling Policies.
- 6.Adding Target Group to Auto Scaling.
- 7. Testing Auto Scaling Configuration
- F. Migrating On-Prem VM to EC2:
- 1.Migration concepts and Prerequisite.
- 2.Preparing VM for Migration.
- 3.IAM Role for Migration.
- 4.Uploading .ova or .vmdk of VM to S3.
- 5.AWS CLI Intro.
- 6.Creating AMI from Files in S3.
- 7. Create the Instance.
- AWS Storage
- A. Simple Storage Service (S3):
- 1.Introduction to S3.
- 2.Pricing of S3.
- 3.Concepts of Buckets and creating Buckets in S3.
- 4.Public vs Private Buckets.
- 5.S3 Object Class and their differences.
- 6.S3 Versioning.
- 7.S3 Objects Replication and Limitations.
- 8.S3 Objects lifecycle policy.
- 9.S3 Locks.
- 10.S3 Bucket Encryption.
- 11.S3 Static Website Hosting.
- 12. AWS CloudFront for low latency delivery of S3 Objects
- B. Azure Blob Storage:
- 1.Introduction to EFS.
- 2.Pricing of EFS.
- 3.Concepts of NFS vs SMB.
- 4.Configuring EFS and various configuration options.
- 5. Mounting EFS Shares on multiple Instances Simultaneously.
- C. Glacier:
- 1.Glacier Concepts.
- 2.Pricing of Glacier vs On-Prem Backup Technologies.
- 3.Creating Glacier Vault.
- 4.Backup Data to Glacier Vault.
- 5.Data Recovery from Glacier Vault.
- 6.Data Recovery Options and Pricing.
- D. Storage Gateway:
- 1.Introduction to Storage Gateway.
- 2.Concepts and Pricing of ASG.
- 3.Prerequisites for implementation of ASG virtual appliance on premises.
- 4.Connecting ASG to Cloud-Prem Storage.
- 5. Testing ASG Implementation.
- AWS Database
- A. Relational Database Service(RDS):
- 1.Introduction to SQL and On-Prem SQL solutions.
- 2.Introduction to RDS.
- 3.SQL solutions supported by RDS.
- 4.Special introduction to Amazon Aurora Database.
- 5.Creating Database in RDS.
- 6.Multi-Az Deployment.
- 7.Connection to RDS
- 8.RDS Snapshots and Restore.
- 9.RDS ReadOnly Replica.
- 10.Promoting ReadOnly Replica.
- 11.RDS Backup.
- B. DynamoDB:
- 1.Introduction to NoSQL and On-Prem NoSQL solutions.
- 2.Introduction to DynamoDB.
- 3.Creating Tables in DynamoDB.
- 4.Writing to tables in DynamoDB.
- 5.Security concepts for DynamoDB.
- 6.Performance configuration and AutoScaling.
- C. RedShift:
- 1.Data Warehousing concepts and On-Prem Solutions.
- 2.Introduction to AWS RedShift.
- 3. Comparing AWS RedShift to On-Prem solution
- Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS)
- 1.Introduction to On-Prem Application Hosting Technologies.
- 2.Introduction to EBS.
- 3.Creating EBS Applications.
- 4.Configuration of Application Environment.
- 5.Hosting a Custom Application.
- 6.Creating Environment Clone.
- 7. Swapping Environment URL's
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- 1.Introduction to IAM.
- 2.Creating Users and Groups.
- 3.Password Policies.
- 4.MFA and Access Keys.
- 5.User Policies and defining custom policies.
- 6.I AM Roles and creating Roles.
- 1.Introduction to Name Resolution.
- 2.Domain Name Registration and Domain Name Registrars.
- 3.Hosting Zones in AWS Route 53.
- 4.Public and Private Zones.
- 5.Creating Records and testing them.
- 6.Record Types, Load Balancing.
- 7. Traffic Management Concepts
- AWS Lambda
- 1. Introduction to Serverless Computing.
- 2. Introduction to Lambda.
- 3. Creating Functions in Lambda.
- 4. Creating IAM Roles for Lambda.
- 5. Triggering Lambda Functions.
- 6. Testing a simple Python Boto3 function in Lambda.
- AWS Cloud Formation
- 1.Introduction to Automated Provisioning.
- 2.AWS Cloud Formation concepts.
- 3.Introduction to JSON and YAML.
- 4.Defining a JSON or a YAML template.
- 5.Using CloudFormation Designer.
- 6. Create Stack and Provision Resources in AWS
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- 1. Introduction to SNS.
- 2. Creating SNS Topics.
- 3. Email and SMS subscriptions.
- 4. Triggering SNS Topic.
- Other AWS Services
- 1. Introduction to AWS SnowBall.
- 2. Introduction to AWS SnowMobile.
- 3. Introduction to AWS Kenisis.
- 4. Introduction to AWS Lex.
- 5. Introduction to AWS Poly.
- 6. Introduction to AWS SQS.
- 7. Introduction to AWS SES.
- 8. Introduction to AWS CodeCommit.
- 9. Introduction to AWS CodeBuild.
- 10. Introduction to AWS CodePipeLine.
- 11. Introduction to AWS ECS.
Trainer Profile of AWS
At SevenMentor, you can take either the teacher drove online training or classroom training. Aside from this, SevenMentor additionally offers corporate training for associations to upskill their workforce. All mentors at SevenMentor have a years important industry experience, and they have been effectively functioning as advisors in a similar space, which has made them topic specialists. You can have a demo lecture to check the quality of our trainers.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
AWS Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Creates the overall Cloud architecture and leads the Cloud migration activity
- Responsible for end-to-end technical functions of Cloud migration
- Work on migrating, architecting, building, and deploying systems and applications to a public Cloud.
- Conduct regular reviews of documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Build clear process workflows and walkthroughs related to AWS Customer Service content.
- AWS platform and its services in-depth knowledge
- Cloud Solution analysis and its deployment
- Enterprise system design and deployment –AWS Solution
- Modify and redesign existing AWS services
- Working on Cost cutting mechanism for AWS Solution implementation and maintenance.
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will be dealing with ongoing AWS activities and bit by bit assignments that have a high significance in the corporate world, and the educational program is planned by industry specialists. Upon the finishing of the instructional class, you can go after the absolute best positions in top MNCs around the globe at top pay rates. Thus, it is plainly a one-time investment.
- Amazon EBS
- Amazon EC2 instance store
- Amazon S3
- Addition storage
You would be happy to realize that you can contact SevenMentor support significantly after the fruition of the preparation. We additionally don't set a boundary for the number of queries you can raise for inquiry goals and uncertainty freedom.
||Amazon Web Services
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
||Amazon Web Services
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
||Amazon Web Services
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
||Amazon Web Services
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
From the day first the class is going good. practical interaction of every session will help us that what actually is AWS CLOUD. we have an clear image of Cloud Computing by which it is easy to understand the important topics on which we have to focus more and the best part is the video sessions which provide clear understanding of basic about Cloud which is really helpful. one thing i expected that video sessions
- Kavish Kumar
Training content were quite good. It cover almost all the services of IAAS on AWS. The training has more than sufficient practical assignment which make you confident to pick up AWS challenges in day to day job of AWS architect.
- Sham Varma
I took the AWS. My trainer was very talented and knowledgeable in that domain , his way of teaching is excellent always maintaining a lively atmosphere and helping us all along .He gives the theoretical as well as practical knowledge. They provide the real-time projects and guide students with the preparations.
- Sanket Patel
Course video & Images
Regardless of whether you're looking for new ideas or improving your organization’s cloud abilities, Corporate AWS Training can assist you with arriving at your objectives quicker. Corporate AWS Training can enable your organization to accomplish business objectives by building a cloud fluency over your worldwide association. We offer the assets you have to make a culture of advancement, create versatile and constant learning instruments, and change and modernize your enterprise.
With the correct cloud abilities, your enterprise can convey cloud products quicker, help business execution, and increment staff efficiency. With SevenMentor's Corporate AWS Training be prepared for worldwide cloud change—and your association's persistent adapting needs—with a preparation technique planned by AWS specialists.
Benefits of going for SevenMentor’s Corporate AWS Training:
- Our expert visits your organization/company a day before to conduct training needs and gather requirements.
- Customize the training module as per requirement
- You will get Corporate AWS Training from certified and experienced professionals
- You will get an evaluation report after the training to calculate ROI.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation