AWS Professional is a course that is intended for candidates who desire to learn advanced tools and services available on the AWS Management Console. AWS Professional Training in Pune is perfectly suitable for candidates who are targeting high-level job roles in Cloud domain such as Cloud Architect, Cloud Consultant, Cloud Expert, etc.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
About AWS Professional
AWS Professional is a course that is intended for candidates who desire to learn advanced tools and services available on the AWS Management Console. AWS Professional Training in Pune is perfectly suitable for candidates who are targeting high-level job roles in Cloud domain such as Cloud Architect, Cloud Consultant, Cloud Expert, etc. The course is designed for a candidate responsible for making decisions and designing solutions for the cloud. The course covers all the important skill sets such as connecting On-Premises infrastructure to Cloud Premises Infrastructure, configuring security, migration of On-Prem Servers into AWS Cloud as EC2 Instances, High Availability, etc. which are heavily demanded by large organizations.
What is AWS? What can be one’s value after pursuing AWS?
AWS Cloud Certification is considered as the most respected and highly extensive certifications as Cloud Computing is concerned as they are designed to fulfill the needs of an enterprise in global markets and if you are working or willing to work in Cloud Implementation and Operations team, then AWS Solutions Architect Engineer – Professional Certification will take you one level high on the employer's recruitment stack as it is the advanced (expert) level of AWS Solution Architecture and should be on the top of there list in fulfilling the requirements of Cloud Engineer/Administrator/Consultant, etc.
AWS has an extremely huge and supporting community. Amazon has crafted the platform to be fully flexible and heavily secure, such that it suits the needs of various sectors such as Government, Military, Research & Development, Finance, etc. Companies are facing a scarcity of skilled people in the cloud computing domain. Organizations across the industry are migrating from servers to applications into the cloud and well-skilled engineers are the ones who can make things happen smoothly and that too without downtime.
We all are aware of AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud, and we are all witnessing the scale of migration of On-Premises Infrastructure to various cloud platforms. Cloud is proving to be the heaven for IT Operations teams, as the infrastructural responsibilities are shifted from the shoulders of these teams to the shoulders of cloud providers. New services on a completely different essence are available on cloud platforms and these services are used by all, whether it be a developer or an operations engineer.
Scope for AWS Solutions Architect – Professionals
As you know the value for AWS in the corporate world, there’s also a very massive demand for AWS Solutions Architect Professionals. Most of the students or professionals study AWS Associate level certifications and very few even care to see the syllabus of AWS Professional Classes in Pune or AWS Professional Training in Pune. Well skilled and expert AWS Engineers are scarce in the market and on the other hand, there’s a huge demand for them. This AWS Certification as absolutely suitable for all such engineers who are focusing to go beyond basic AWS concepts and unlock the real potential of AWS Cloud. This gives a very job opportunity for the ones who have completed AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification. So, before the others wake up, you’ve got a chance to learn and upgrade to new skill sets and stand on the top of the pyramid in this competitive job market. The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates the intermediate technical cloud components and management skills and experience in managing AWS highly salable services providing integrity and security in the cloud world and designing distributed applications, systems on the AWS platform. In this entire AWS Professional Certification Course in Pune, you will learn how to prepare and succeed in the exam. It consists of exploring the exam’s topic areas, aims to architecture on AWS, and specific areas to study.
It covers five domains:
- Design for organization complexity
- Design for new solutions
- Planning Migration
- Cost control
- Continuous improvements for existing solutions.
Why AWS Professional Training at SevenMentor?
At SevenMentors we have always believed to provide beyond the scope of traditional training methods. We don’t focus on completing the syllabus on time but helps students get 100% industry-based knowledge which will help a candidate to improvise there performance in an organization and will be helpful for the freshers as well who want to make a future in the AWS cloud platform. Cloud computing is booming with a speed of light. SevenMentor is considered as Best AWS Professional Training in Pune focused on quality training that enables our pupils to easily crack interviews and lead to priority designations in the IT Industry. Trainers here in SevenMentor are highly experienced and have worked extensively in AWS platform in real-time, they can groom the students to be an expert in designing, implementation, and troubleshooting of the AWS highly used services implemented in an organization. You will always be taken care of by an instructor who knows to explain the technology in a simple manner such that his students understand the knot and the thread at the first lecture itself. If you are searching for course AWS Professional Classes near me at in suitable AWS course fees then SevenMentor is the Best AWS Professional Training Provider to start and enrich your career in cloud computing.
About the Exam:
AWS Solutions Architect – AWS Professional Certification in Pune is suitable for professionals who work as Consultants, Architects or Cloud Specialist Engineer and are responsible to implement, maintain and manage a fully automated IT infrastructure hosted in AWS Cloud.
Following are some details about the exam:- Exam Format = Multi Choice Questions Exam Type = Professional Exam Time = 170 min. Exam Cost = $300 (Practice Exam = $40) AWS certification course fees
Candidate should have a proficient level understanding of Server Infrastructure, Networking, and Storage. Candidate should have at least studies the AWS Professional Course in Pune to understand AWS Solutions Architect Professional.
- Knowledge of Security and integration.
- Basic Knowledge of Database, SQL and NoSQL.
- Knowledge of JSON, YAML, and scriptings such as Python, Java or Node will be very helpful to understand the details of the course.
- Experience of working with AWS Services should be an added advantage.
- Lastly the willingness to learn new technology and conquer new peaks.
- For whom is the course intended for?
- Networking Engineers who want to upgrade to Cloud and learn the new networking techniques.
- Application developers looking to host their application from AWS Cloud.
- Database Engineers are responsible for migrating, implementing, maintaining and managing databases in the cloud.
- Storage Engineers are responsible for the secure design and implement storage solutions for AWS Cloud.
- Backup Engineers are responsible to maintain the backup of critical resources in the AWS Cloud.
- Engineers responsible for implementing automation of services in AWS Cloud.
- Anyone with basic familiarity with AWS and desire to learn advanced features and new services in AWS Cloud.
Job Roles for AWS Certified Architect – Professional<
Candidates completing the AWS Professional Course in Pune and AWS Professional Classes in Pune can be designated one of the following job roles in one of the organizations having the automated infrastructure in the AWS Cloud.
- Cloud Engineer.
- Cloud Support Engineer
- Cloud Architect
- Enterprise Cloud Designer
- Enterprise Cloud Consultant
- Enterprise Cloud Practitioner
Online AWS Professional Training
Online AWS Professional Training is a course that is proposed for candidates who want to learn advanced tools and services available on the AWS Management Console. Online AWS Professional Trainingis totally appropriate for applicants who are focusing on elevated level occupation jobs in Cloud areas, for example, Cloud Architect, Cloud Consultant, Cloud Expert, and so on. The course is intended for an up-and-comer answerable for settling on choices and structuring answers for the cloud. This Online AWS Professional Training covers all the significant ranges of abilities, for example, associating On-Premises framework to Cloud Premises Infrastructure, arranging security, movement of On-Prem Servers into AWS Cloud as EC2 Instances, High Availability, and so on which are vigorously requested by huge associations.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam is a professional-level exam. This exam demonstrates and recognizes the experience and skills of the candidate to design distributed systems and applications on the AWS platform. This SevenMentor’s Online AWS Professional Training prepares you for that in every aspect.
Any professional interested in hosting highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications on the AWS platform should take this AWS training. However, the online AWS Professional Training is ideal for Solutions Architects, Programmers, Cloud developers, Cloud software engineers, DevOps professionals.
Syllabus AWS Professional
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Legacy Datacenters and Software Defined Datacenters.
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Introduction to Amazon Web Services
- Account Setup, Introduction to Console, General Settings.
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- 1.Introduction to On-Prem Networking and Addressing.
- 2.Concepts, Limits, Pricing and Features of VPC.
- 3.Concepts of CIDR, EIP and Public Address in AWS.
- 4.AWS Regions and Availablity Zones.
- 5.Create and Manage VPC, Subnets.
- 6.Concepts, creation and management of Internet Gateways, NAT Gateways.
- 7.Routing theory, design and implementation for VPC.
- 8.Concepts and creation of Inter VPC Peering.
- 9.Design and Implementation of network security with ACL's and Security Groups.
- 10.Designing and conguring On-Prem to Cloud-Prem connectivity with VPN.
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- 1.Introduction to EC2.
- 2.VM purchase options in EC2.
- 3.VM types and pricing in EC2.
- 4.KeyPair concepts, creation on AWS console and non AWS tools.
- A. Instance Management:
- 1.Instance Tags.
- 2.Changing Instance Size.
- 3.Increasing Storage.
- 4.Opening Ports.
- 5.Configuring Elastic IP to Instance.
- 6.Boot Scripts.
- 7.Monitoring Instance with Cloud Watch.
- 8.Using Placement Group.
- 9.Configuring Alarms and Event Notification.
- B. Instance Storage:
- 1.Introduction to Elastic Block Storage(EBS).
- 2.Types of EBS.
- 3.Creating EBS volumes
- 4.Attaching EBS volumes to Instances.
- 5.EBS Snapshots.
- 6.Migration of EBS Snapshots.
- 7.Restoring EBS Snapshots.
- C. Instance Image:
- 1.Introduction to Amazon Machine Image(AMI).
- 2.Various methods of creating AMI.
- 3. Creating AMI and using AMI to create Instances
- D. Instance Load Balancing:
- 1.Introduction to Elastic Load Balancer(ELB).
- 2.Types of ELB.
- 3.Concepts and implementation of ELB.
- 4.Target Group and Instance Health Concepts.
- 5.Adding Instances to Target Groups.
- 6. Testing the Deployment.
- E. Instance Auto Scaling:
- 1.Introduction and concepts of Auto Scaling.
- 2.Concepts of Launch Configuration.
- 3.Creating a custom Launch Configuration.
- 4.Creating Auto Scaling Group.
- 5.Auto Scaling Policies.
- 6.Adding Target Group to Auto Scaling.
- 7. Testing Auto Scaling Configuration
- F. Migrating On-Prem VM to EC2:
- 1.Migration concepts and Prerequisite.
- 2.Preparing VM for Migration.
- 3.IAM Role for Migration.
- 4.Uploading .ova or .vmdk of VM to S3.
- 5.AWS CLI Intro.
- 6.Creating AMI from Files in S3.
- 7. Create the Instance.
- AWS Storage
- A. Simple Storage Service (S3):
- 1.Introduction to S3.
- 2.Pricing of S3.
- 3.Concepts of Buckets and creating Buckets in S3.
- 4.Public vs Private Buckets.
- 5.S3 Object Class and their differences.
- 6.S3 Versioning.
- 7.S3 Objects Replication and Limitations.
- 8.S3 Objects lifecycle policy.
- 9.S3 Locks.
- 10.S3 Bucket Encryption.
- 11.S3 Static Website Hosting.
- 12. AWS CloudFront for low latency delivery of S3 Objects
- B. Azure Blob Storage:
- 1.Introduction to EFS.
- 2.Pricing of EFS.
- 3.Concepts of NFS vs SMB.
- 4.Conguring EFS and various conguration options.
- 5. Mounting EFS Shares on multiple Instances Simultaneously.
- C. Glacier:
- 1.Glacier Concepts.
- 2.Pricing of Glacier vs On-Prem Backup Technologies.
- 3.Creating Glacier Vault.
- 4.Backup Data to Glacier Vault.
- 5.Data Recovery from Glacier Vault.
- 6.Data Recovery Options and Pricing.
- D. Storage Gateway:
- 1.Introduction to Storage Gateway.
- 2.Concepts and Pricing of ASG.
- 3.Prerequisites for implementation of ASG virtual
- appliance on premises.
- 4.Connecting ASG to Cloud-Prem Storage.
- 5. Testing ASG Implementation.
- AWS Database
- A. Relational Database Service(RDS):
- 1.Introduction to SQL and On-Prem SQL solutions.
- 2.Introduction to RDS.
- 3.SQL solutions supported by RDS.
- 4.Special introduction to Amazon Aurora Database.
- 5.Creating Database in RDS.
- 6.Multi-Az Deployment.
- 7.Connection to RDS
- 8.RDS Snapshots and Restore.
- 9.RDS ReadOnly Replica.
- 10.Promoting ReadOnly Replica.
- 11.RDS Backup.
- B. DynamoDB:
- 1.Introduction to NoSQL and On-Prem NoSQL solutions.
- 2.Introduction to DynamoDB.
- 3.Creating Tables in DynamoDB.
- 4.Writing to tables in DynamoDB.
- 5.Security concepts for DynamoDB.
- 6.Performance configuration and AutoScaling.
- C. RedShift:
- 1.Data Warehousing concepts and On-Prem Solutions.
- 2.Introduction to AWS RedShift.
- 3. Comparing AWS RedShift to On-Prem solution
- Elastic Bean Stalk (EBS)
- 1.Introduction to On-Prem Application Hosting Technologies.
- 2.Introduction to EBS.
- 3.Creating EBS Applications.
- 4.Conguration of Application Environment.
- 5.Hosting a Custom Application.
- 6.Creating Environment Clone.
- 7. Swapping Environment URL's
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- 1.Introduction to IAM.
- 2.Creating Users and Groups.
- 3.Password Policies.
- 4.MFA and Access Keys.
- 5.User Policies and defining custom policies.
- 6.I AM Roles and creating Roles.
- 1.Introduction to Name Resolution.
- 2.Domain Name Registration and Domain Name Registrars.
- 3.Hosting Zones in AWS Route 53.
- 4.Public and Private Zones.
- 5.Creating Records and testing them.
- 6.Record Types, Load Balancing.
- 7. Traffic Management Concepts
- AWS Lambda
- 1. Introduction to Serverless Computing.
- 2. Introduction to Lambda.
- 3. Creating Functions in Lambda.
- 4. Creating IAM Roles for Lambda.
- 5. Triggering Lambda Functions.
- 6. Testing a simple Python Boto3 function in Lambda.
- AWS Cloud Formation
- 1.Introduction to Automated Provisioning.
- 2.AWS Cloud Formation concepts.
- 3.Introduction to JSON and YAML.
- 4.Defining a JSON or a YAML template.
- 5.Using CloudFormation Designer.
- 6. Create Stack and Provision Resources in AWS
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- 1. Introduction to SNS.
- 2. Creating SNS Topics.
- 3. Email and SMS subscriptions.
- 4. Triggering SNS Topic.
- Other AWS Services
- 1. Introduction to AWS SnowBall.
- 2. Introduction to AWS SnowMobile.
- 3. Introduction to AWS Kenisis.
- 4. Introduction to AWS Lex.
- 5. Introduction to AWS Poly.
- 6. Introduction to AWS SQS.
- 7. Introduction to AWS SES.
- 8. Introduction to AWS CodeCommit.
- 9. Introduction to AWS CodeBuild.
- 10. Introduction to AWS CodePipeLine.
- 11. Introduction to AWS ECS.
Trainer Profile of AWS Professional Training in Pune
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
AWS Professional Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- You will be able to work with AWS IAM Policy for Identity Management
- You can Understand and explain the config & design of S3 bucket
- You can Manage Logs with CloudWatch in depth great depth
- You can configure & maintain Database on AWS with NoSQL, DynamicDB
- You can deploy & Maintain & Troubleshoot Networking issue in cloud with Route53, VPC, Software based VPN,
- You can plan & execute migration plan from private cloud (like VMWARE, Citrix XEN) to hybrid cloud like AWS
- You can do Optimization on the Cost & Billing concept to a great extent.
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AutoComplete guidance
- Boolean Searches
- Whole content pursuit
- Faceting term boosting
- Prefix Searches
- Range look
You would be happy to realize that you can contact SevenMentor support significantly after the fruition of the preparation. We additionally don't set a boundary for the number of queries you can raise for inquiry goals and uncertainty freedom.
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
I took the course ‘AWS Solution Architect Professional Training’ and it was a great learning experience. Faculty has thorough out knowledge and great experience in this subject and they really help you to understand from the basic to advance level. Highly recommended.
- Anjali Kale
I am currently taking AWS Solution Architect Professional Training course. Uptill now I got very good mentorship, teaching and in depth knowledge of concepts. Anyone willing to learn with full dedication must take coaching under SevenMentor.
- Megha Kasurde
It’s been wonderful experience learning at SevenMentor. Wonderful teaching and a very interactive trainer indeed. Sir was always ready to help you at every small doubt. If you wish to learn and explore something new, then this place is for you…. ?
- Ajinkya Patil
Course video & Images
Corporate AWS Professional Training can enable your venture to accomplish business objectives by building cloud familiarity over your worldwide association. This Corporate AWS Professional Training offers the assets you have to make a culture of advancement, create versatile and constant learning components, and change and modernize your endeavor. AWS Solution architect jobs are for diminishing the hole between complex issues and arrangements. An AWS Solutions architect should have skills and training for evaluating organization necessities for making proposals on design for executing and deploying applications on AWS. Our Corporate AWS Professional Training prepares you for that. AWS solution architects likewise show duty and promising familiarity with AWS information. Besides, AWS arrangements modelers additionally have an away from the design of use and servers utilizing the AWS platform.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation