Career after Java Training
Why Java popular programming language and Platform?
- Java is the #1 development platform.
- Java is almost we are using everywhere, officially announced by Oracle Corporation, 3+ Billion Devices run on Java Technology on all platforms and devices around the world.
- Based on the GitHub survey, particularly for client-server web applications, with a reportedly 9+ million developers are there all over the world.
- According to 2019-2020, there are so many opportunities for Java Programming. Concerning a projected growth rate is 18 percent for the 2014-2024 period, based on the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for all computer application programming. Based on Google trends Java is the top one of the most popular programming languages.
Based on Enlyft Corporation survey:
- All over the world, almost 199,461 companies are using Java Technology.
- Especially the companies using Java Technology are most often found in the United States and the Computer Software industry.
- Java Technology is most often used by companies with 10-60 employees and also $1M-$11M dollars in revenue generation.
- Which Industries Using Java Technology.
- Which Countries using Java Technology.
- Based on Enlyft survey 39% of Java customers are from the United States of America, 8% are from India and 7% are from the UK.
- The number of organization that use Java Technology, by number of employees
- The Organizations that uses Java Technology, by revenue generation
Which Industries Using Java Technology:
Here I am taking few major industries that are using java those are Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, Hospital & Health Care, Internet, Financial Services, Marketing and Advertising, E-Commerce, Real estate, Training and Education, Computer Hardware and Telecommunications.
Which Countries using Java Technology:
The organization that uses Java Technology, by number of employees:
Organizations that uses Java Technology, by revenue:
Why Java is most happening programming language these are below reasons:
- Java programming is a Computer Programming language & Platform developed by Sun Microsystems and Designed by James Gosling in 1995.
- The popularity behind Java usage it has great memory management, security, and also it is open source.
- Java has different versions/editions for the specific purpose those
- J2SE – We use J2SE to create applications for Systems and Desktop.
- J2EE – We can Develop, build and deploying Web-based, Enterprise applications and Distributed applications
- J2ME – This one we can use for the applications running on small devices, mobile phones, and embedded devices/systems.
- JavaFX – We can use this version to design, develop, and build and Test GUI applications.
- Beyond this so many third party frameworks we have those are Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Boot, Struts, JSF and many more.
- We have different IDE for java like Net beans, Eclipse, My Eclipse, and IntelliJ & Spring Tool Suite.
- Java can have different servers they can be Application and Web server’s example Apache Tomcat, Jboss, Web logic & glassfish.
- Java also support RDBMS databases to data for future analysis purpose, few SQL databases are Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access, DB2 and besides it support No-SQL databases like Mongo DB etc.
- In IT industry majority Web applications, large scale & distributed applications developed by using java technology.
Suppose we want to start a career in Java Programming, at least, we required a bachelor’s degree/graduation. BE/B.Tech Computers, BE/B.Tech Information Technology, BSC/MSC Computers, BA/MA Computers, BCA/MCA
Note: Non-IT degree/graduate person can learn Java Programming to make his/her career depends on his/her area of interest.
Role and Job Positions:
After Completion of Java Programming Training the following given roles and career jobs on Java Technology which we can expect.
- Java Web developer
- Java Application developer
- Java EJB programmer
- Java Software developer
- Java Programmer
- Professional Java teacher
- Java corporate trainer
- Java Technical Trainer
Java Programmer/Developer average salaries of different positions per annum based on indeed survey:
Interview Questions on Object Oriented Programming of Core Java:
- What are the benefits behind using oops concepts in java?
Object-oriented programming concept aims to get the modularity by using class concept.
We can achieve the concept of reusability with the help of inheritance
Also contains the concept called Encapsulation and Abstraction which we can hide the complexity from the user and show only necessary functionality.
- What is difference between Class and Object in java?
Class: It is template to the Object. Based on class we can create multiple object, also it logical entity.
Object: It is Physical entity means when we create an object based on class, memory will allocated to every object.
Note: Based memory allocation Class is logical entity and Object Physical entity.
- What is constructor & what are its types?
Constructor is a special block/method it has object creation logic. Whereas method do not have an object creation logic.
In java we have two types of constructors those are
If we use default constructor we can create different objects with similar values
If we are using parameterized constructor we can create different objects with dissimilar values.
- What is constructor chaining?
In class if constructors want to make communicate each other we required certain medium, because like methods we cannot call directly from other method. So here this () method help us to make communication between constructors this scenario is called constructor chaining.
- What inheritance? Why java not support multiple inheritance?
Reusing one class properties by other class/classes. With this concepts we can these benefits.
- No need to declare duplicate variables & methods
- We can save the memory
- We get good performance
Multiple inheritance: inheriting more than one super classes by another class, by using class concept we cannot do multiple inheritance but we can do by interface.
- What is polymorphism in java? What is method overloading and overriding?
The main aim behind using this concept is to get different functionality/implementation with same method.
Method Overloading: in single class having same method name but change in parameters.
Note: by changing return types we can do method overloading
Method Overriding: one class method inherited by another class without changing the prototype/method header.
- In java can we do method overriding by changing return type?
Yes. With the help of covariant return types we can get. Means by using class name as a return type we can do method overriding.
- What is cloning in java, why we are using?
It is one of the way of creating an object in java, Clone means making the copy/Xerox of existing object, So in java we create object/cloning with the help clone() object class method.
Note: We can save object creation/instantiation processing time.
- What is difference between static and final keywords?
Static: in Java we use this keyword for memory management. We can declare variables, methods, class and block by static keyword, when we want access/invoke these properties no need to create an object/instance.by class name we can invoke/access these properties.
Final: With this keyword we declare variable, method, class.
What will happen?
Variable: the value of variable cannot modify/change.
Method: the method cannot override from one class to another class.
Class: the class cannot extends/sub class from another class.
- What abstract class and interface in java? Why we are unable create object/instance for these classes?
Abstract class: The class which is declare with abstract keyword those are all classes are called abstract classes
These classes can have static/non-static methods along with we have abstract methods that is reason we unable create object for abstract class or interface.
abstract method: the method which do not have body/implementation part those methods are called abstract method. So if there is no logic exist for the method what is the use to create an object/instance?
- What is abstraction and encapsulation in java?
Abstraction: It is the first principle of object oriented programming, which help us we can hide the complexity from the user and show necessary functionality. We can do achieve this concept by abstract class and interface class.
Encapsulation: Second principle of object oriented programming in java, the concept of wrapping variables and methods into one unit or at one place. We achieve these concept by class/interface/abstract class.
Note: both these principles are help us to get security in java.
- What difference between this and super keywords?
this: There is situation in class when instance/non-static/object variables names and constructor/method parameters/formal parameters names are same, that time java runtime system will get ambiguity, that case we get default values. To avoid this ambiguity we declare instance/non-static/object variables with this keyword.
super: When there are two different classes those have same variables names, when we need to access/invoke super class variables from sub class then we declare that variable with super keyword.
- What are the different access modifiers there in Java Programming?
In Java Programming, access modifiers are the keywords which we can use to define the accessibility scope of the variables, methods, constructors, classes etc. In Java Programming, we have four access modifiers those are.
Private: It is a keyword if any class, methods, variables, constructor defined as private those cannot be accessed out of the class but we can access within the class. So it is class-level access modifier.
Default: In java, we do not have any keyword to declare default scope, with the help of this modifier we access properties within the package. Note by default, in java, all the classes, methods, and variables are of default scope.
Protected: by using protected keyword we can access the class of the same package, or by the sub-class of this class, or within the same class.
Public: The classes, methods, or variables which are declared as public, can be accessed by any class or method.
Designation: Software Trainer
Company: Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Call the Trainer and Book your free demo Class for JAVA now!!!
© Copyright 2019 | Sevenmentor Pvt Ltd.