A networking course to stick to improve your career. The acronym CCNA, which stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate, is used in information technology provided by Cisco, a manufacturer of networking hardware. The goal of the CCNA Course in Mehrauli is to verify your understanding of the fundamental networking concepts that are frequently needed for networking roles in IT positions.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
In work jobs in the IT sector, CCNA certification is highly required.
SevenMentor & Training Pvt. Ltd. is a hub to acquaint candidates with networking courses, that you can determine to win a victorious career in the networking domain. Attain the networking profession to organize the work.
Should You Work For a CCNA Certificate?
One of the largest global information technology companies in the world is Cisco. It should be no surprise that practically every prestigious firm values its certificates and accords them great attention in the labor market. One million CCNA training in Mehrauli (Cisco Certified Network Associate) credentials have been given out since 1998. To advance in their jobs, seasoned professionals and recent graduates obtain these certifications. Guidance to develop your skills. You must distinguish yourself in the current job market from the thousands of applicants for the same openings as you. Employers now want specific skills and certifications to keep up with the rapidly changing IT sector; a regular bachelor's degree won't get you there. Enhancing the majority of requirements to enrich your tasks.
Why is CCNA necessary?
Additional Cisco Courses will aid you whether you're looking to apply for a new job or advance in your existing organization. The most surefire way to show off your IT talents is through Cisco training and certification. Obtaining the CCNA certification will increase your point total if you have another employment. The bare minimum of information on your CV is used to make most interview judgments. Obtaining a Cisco certification will unquestionably increase your competitiveness. Benefit from a large training course made available for your career path. Professionals can have a deeper understanding of network principles thanks to the Cisco CCNA classes in Mehrauli certification. Assist in keeping network professionals' current knowledge and skills. You may benefit from a better career, a promotion, and new employment options with more pay. The core of education and training that establishes your knowledge and skills.
Who should pursue the CCNA?
The CCNA Course in Mehrauli test has no particular criteria. This indicates that passing a prerequisite exam is not required to earn CCNA training in Mehrauli certification. However, it's a good idea to become familiar with networking fundamentals before beginning CCNA certification training. You should enroll in a CCNA classes in the Mehrauli certification course if you have experience in the IT industry and want to advance your knowledge and abilities before beginning a career in networking.
Experience a Special Learning Community of Networking
A social network is used as a widely used platform for learning for the first time in the Cisco Learning Network. Wikis, blogs, collaboration, document sharing, and other Web 2.0 features are present in this community. The network offers various services, including simulation labs, roadmaps, corporate internships, job listings, employee recruiting and referral, mentoring, and much more. For people interested in a career in networking, regardless of their knowledge or experience level, Cisco Learning Network was created. A tremendous amount of networking opportunities and training are available for the graduates.
What will CCNA's future application be?
The networking industry's outlook for the CCNA is very positive. The following advantages of pursuing CCNA will aid you in understanding the range of CCNA in the future: High demand for CCNA experts: In many sectors, including IT, telecommunications, healthcare, finance, government, etc., there is a high demand for CCNA professionals due to the increasing reliance on technology. Employment in the networking industry is booming when we contrast it with the growth in employment in other industries. The growth of self as well as an organization has multiple effects. Opportunities for career advancement: Your networking career can progress with CCNA as well. While having a working knowledge of CCNA is necessary for advanced networking courses like CCNP and CCIE, it can also lead to other opportunities. Gaining new knowledge and developing existing skills: The CCNA gives you a firm grounding in networking basics like routing and switching, network protocols, and network security. It also covers automation and programmability, two crucial topics for understanding contemporary networking.
Job security: The networking industry has never experienced a recession because businesses are always in need of networking experts. With the rise of cyber threats, network security has also elevated to the top of organizational priorities lists. You can increase your job security in the networking industry by having a solid understanding of network security principles thanks to CCNA. Because of the expanding need for networking professionals, job security, high earning potential, opportunities for career advancement, etc., the CCNA's future is therefore bright.
Benefits of having a CCNA Certification
Advancement in one's career
The CCNA certification will improve your chances of promotion if you are an experienced candidate. The networking sector also provides a wide selection of professional development options, whether you're a beginner or looking to change careers. Governments and other businesses are seeking qualified network engineers to oversee network operations due to the technology industry's rapid development.
Better benefits and pay
This could be your chance to land the perfect job if you're looking for a company with a higher position and are anticipating an appraisal shortly. For CCNA certification, the appropriate time is also important. If you choose it right away, you'll obtain a better job, a better income, and other perks. CCNA is a fantastic accomplishment to have on your resume.
In the world of IT, Cisco is well-known. In addition to being well-known throughout the world for its extensive platform, it also makes IT business operations simple thanks to its distinctive characteristics. Candidates will take notice of someone who has been trained and certified to use the platform and features. If you achieve certification, you can include it on your resume as proof of your technical proficiency in using complicated network models. You'll have a better chance of succeeding if you seek a position in Cisco's networking industry. Since the business environment is continually changing, the accreditation is only good for three years. Accordingly, you must seize any chance that arises during this time and maximize your benefit from it.
Being prominent on your team
A Cisco certification can elevate your standing among coworkers and peers. Obtain respect and recognition. This significance places you in a position of leadership and offers fresh ways to advance in the IT business.
Cisco certification is recognized in every country in the world. Networking experts who have received CCNA certification are more suited to commanding higher service prices than experts who have not. Now, the IT division may offer many positions to those with CCNA credentials. The prerequisite for getting a job is having a CCNA credential.
What does the CCNA certification cover?
In the technical sector, the most well-known IT certification is the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) designation. With the help of CCNA, thousands to millions of aspiring IT professionals have secured their first position. Cisco offers the foundational, flexible, and thorough networking training called CCNA. It is the first step towards a fruitful career in networking. The true scope of the CCNA is bright for people. The greatest course to start with if you are just getting started in the networking or IT fields is the CCNA certification.
What is available after CCNA?
Upskilling is necessary once you complete the CCNA. Obtaining the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification is the most common career route following obtaining the CCNA. With CCNP, you can advance as a network engineer and become more sought-after. However, this does not imply that you will not be able to get employment if you hold a CCNA. You can improve your future with CCNP since we are discussing the CCNA's potential future application.
Following your CCNA qualification, you should pursue your CCNP.
Networking's more complex ideas are covered by the CCNP certification.
It instructs you in complex networking ideas like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, and other routing protocols.
Moreover, it instructs you on fundamental networking principles.
SevenMentor & Training Pvt. Ltd. is regarded as one of India's premier technology education institutions. Students and recent technical graduates in Mehrauli can engage in an online CCNA course in Mehrauli to sharpen their abilities. Those with a networking mindset can unwind in the knowledge that the training they receive at SevenMentor will aid in their ability to secure campus interviews and positions. For each part of the training, the educational institutions design a carefully planned session. CCNA assessments students take throughout this curriculum encourage them to use their knowledge and achieve high marks. With an online CCNA course in Mehrauli, students can choose their careers while learning a new skill. During placements, top MNCs seek to engage skilled students.
CCNA is an associate or entry-level certification exam for those who are planning to build their career in the most demanding field of networking.
- 10+2 students can go for CCNA Training
- Undergraduates and graduates
- Professionals who want switch
- Those who are interested in Networking
Syllabus of CCNA
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301)
Exam Description: The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching composite exam (200-301) is a 90-minute, 50–60 question assessment that is associated with the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management .The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
15% 1.0 Network Fundamentals
21% 2.0 LAN Switching Technologies
23% 3.0 Routing Technologies
10% 4.0 WAN Technologies
10% 5.0 Infrastructure Services
11% 6.0 Infrastructure Security
10% 7.0 Infrastructure Management
- 1.0 Network Fundamentals
- 1.1. Compare and contrast OSI and TCP/IP models
- 1.2. Compare and contrast TCP and UDP protocols
- 1.3. Describe the impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- 1.3.1. Firewalls
- 1.3.2. Access points
- 1.3.3. Wireless controllers
- 1.4. Describe the effects of cloud resources on enterprise network architecture
- 1.4.1. Traffic path to internal and external cloud services
- 1.4.2. Virtual services
- 1.4.3. Basic virtual network infrastructure
- 1.5. Compare and contrast collapsed core and three-tier architectures
- 1.6. Compare and contrast network topologies
- 1.6.1. Star
- 1.6.2. Mesh
- 1.6.3. Hybrid
- 1.7. Select the appropriate cabling type based on implementation requirements
- 1.8. Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
- 1.8.1. Perform and document fault isolation
- 1.8.2. Resolve or escalate
- 1.8.3. Verify and monitor resolution
- 1.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- 1.10. Compare and contrast IPv4 address types
- 1.10.1. Unicast
- 1.10.2. Broadcast
- 1.10.3. Multicast
- 1.11. Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- 1.12. Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy< addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- 1.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv6 addressing
- 1.14. Configure and verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration
- 1.15. Compare and contrast IPv6 address types
- 1.15.1. Global unicast
- 1.15.2. Unique local
- 1.15.3. Link local
- 1.15.4. Multicast
- 1.15.5. Modified EUI 64
- 1.15.6. Autoconfiguration
- 1.15.7. Anycast
- LAN Switching Technologies
- 2.1. Describe and verify switching concepts
- 2.1.1. MAC learning and aging
- 2.1.2. Frame switching
- 2.1.3. Frame flooding
- 2.1.4. MAC address table
- 2.2. Interpret Ethernet frame format
- 2.3. Troubleshoot interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, duplex, speed)
- 2.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switches
- 2.4.1. Access ports (data and voice)
- 2.4.2. Default VLAN
- 2.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot interswitch connectivity
- 2.5.1. Trunk ports
- 2.5.2. Add and remove VLANs on a trunk
- 2.5.3. DTP, VTP (v1&v2), and 802.1Q
- 2.5.4. Native VLAN
- 2.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot STP protocols
- 2.6.1. STP mode (PVST+ and RPVST+)
- 2.6.2. STP root bridge selection
- 2.7. Configure, verify and troubleshoot STP related optional features
- 2.7.1. PortFast
- 2.7.2. BPDU guard
- 2.8. Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- 2.8.1. Cisco Discovery Protocol
- 2.8.2. LLDP
- 2.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel
- 2.9.1. Static
- 2.9.2. PAGP
- 2.9.3. LACP
- 2.10. Describe the benefits of switch stacking and chassis aggregation
- 3.0 Routing Technologies
- 3.1. Describe the routing concepts
- 3.1.1. Packet handling along the path through a network
- 3.1.2. Forwarding decision based on route lookup
- 3.1.3. Frame rewrite
- 3.2. Interpret the components of a routing table
- 3.2.1. Prefix
- 3.2.2. Network mask
- 3.2.3. Next hop
- 3.2.4. Routing protocol code
- 3.2.5. Administrative distance
- 3.2.6. Metric
- 3.2.7. Gateway of last resort
- 3.3. Describe how a routing table is populated by different routing information sources
- 3.3.1. Admin distance
- 3.4. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing
- 3.4.1. Router on a stick
- 3.4.2. SVI
- 3.5. Compare and contrast static routing & dynamic routing
- 3.6. Compare and contrast distance vector and link state routing protocols
- 3.7. Compare and contrast interior and exterior routing protocols
- 3.8. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- 3.8.1. Default route
- 3.8.2. Network route
- 3.8.3. Host route
- 3.8.4. Floating static
- 3.9. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.10. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area and multi-area OSPFv3 for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
- 3.11. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.12. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6 (excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization redistribution, stub)
- 3.13. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for Ipv4 (excluding authentication, filtering manual summarization, redistribution)
- 3.14. Troubleshoot basic Layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues
- 4.0 WAN Technologies
- 4.1. Configure and verify PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces using local authentication
- 4.2. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authentication
- 4.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot GRE tunnel connectivity
- 4.4. Describe WAN topology options
- 4.4.1. Point-to-point
- 4.4.2. Hub and spoke
- 4.4.3. Full mesh
- 4.4.4. Single vs dual-homed
- 4.5. Describe WAN access connectivity options
- 4.5.1. MPLS
- 4.5.2. Metro Ethernet
- 4.5.3. Broadband PPPoE
- 4.5.4. Internet VPN (DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, client VPN)
- 4.6. Configure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4 (limited to peering and route advertisement using Network command only)
- 4.7. Describe basic QoS concepts
- 4.7.1. Marking
- 4.7.2. Device trust
- 4.7.3. Prioritization
- A. Voice
- B. Video
- C. Data
- 4.7.4. Shaping
- 4.7.5. Policing
- 4.7.6. Congestion management
- 5.0 Infrastructure Services
- 5.1. Describe DNS lookup operation
- 5.2. Troubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNS
- 5.3. Configure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)
- 5.3.1. Server
- 5.3.2. Relay
- 5.3.3. Client
- 5.3.4. TFTP, DNS, and gateway options
- 5.4. Troubleshoot client- and router-based DHCP connectivity issues
- 5.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRP
- 5.5.1. Priority
- 5.5.2. Preemption
- 5.5.3. Version
- 5.6. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NAT
- 5.6.1. Static
- 5.6.2. Pool
- 5.6.3. PAT
- 5.7. Configure and verify NTP operating in a client/server mode
- 6.0 Infrastructure Security
- 6.1. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot port security
- 6.1.1. Static
- 6.1.2. Dynamic
- 6.1.3. Sticky
- 6.1.4. Max MAC addresses
- 6.1.5. Violation actions
- 6.1.6. Err-disable recovery
- 6.2. Describe common access layer threat mitigation techniques
- 6.2.1. 802.1x
- 6.2.2. DHCP snooping
- 6.2.3. Nondefault native VLAN
- 6.3. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filtering
- 6.3.1. Standard
- 6.3.2. Extended
- 6.3.3. Named
- 6.4. Verify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL Analysis tool
- 6.5. Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic device hardening
- 6.5.1. Local authentication
- 6.5.2. Secure password
- 6.5.3. Access to device
- A. Source address
- B. Telnet/SSH
- 6.5.4. Login banner
- 6.5.5. Describe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- 7.1. Configure and verify device-monitoring protocols
- 7.1.1. SNMPv2
- 7.1.2. SNMPv3
- 7.1.3. Syslog
- 7.2. Troubleshoot network connectivity issues using ICMP echo-based IP SLA
- 7.3. Configure and verify device management
- 7.3.1. Backup and restore device configuration
- 7.3.2. Using Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP for device discovery
- 7.3.3. Licensing
- 7.3.4. Logging
- 7.3.5. Timezone
- 7.3.6. Loopback
- 7.4. Configure and verify initial device configuration
- 7.5. Perform device maintenance
- 7.5.1. Cisco IOS upgrades and recovery (SCP, FTP, TFTP, and MD5 verify)
- 7.5.2. Password recovery and configuration register
- 7.5.3. File system management
- 7.6. Use Cisco IOS tools to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- 7.6.1. Ping and traceroute with extended option
- 7.6.2. Terminal monitor
- 7.6.3. Log events
- 7.6.4. Local SPAN
- 7.7. Describe network programmability in enterprise network architecture
- 7.7.1. Function of a controller
- 7.7.2. Separation of control plane and data plane
- 7.7.3. Northbound and southbound APIs
Trainer Profile of CCNA R&S
At SevenMentor, you can take either online training or classroom training. Aside from this, SevenMentor additionally offers corporate training for associations to upskill their workforce. All mentors at SevenMentor have years of important industry experience, and they have been effectively functioning as advisors in a similar space, which has made them topic specialists. You can have a demo lecture to check the quality of our trainers.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
CCNA Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Describe how Components Operate, identifying Important Elements, a function of network Elements, as well as the OSI reference model
- Employing the host-to-host Parcel delivery process, Clarify Problems related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify Changed LAN technology Alternatives into Ethernet networking Problems
- Describe the reasons for Expanding the reach of a LAN as well as the methods Which Can Be Utilized, with a focus on RF wireless Accessibility
- Explain the reasons for Linking networks Using routers and the Way routed networks transmit Information via networks using TCP / IP
- Explain the Use of WANs, the Significant Apparatus of WANs, Also configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT, and RIP routing
- Utilize the command-line Port to Detect neighbors on the Community and manage the router startup and Configuration
From Beginner to Expert
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Mehrauli||Book Now|
||Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Mehrauli||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Mehrauli||Book Now|
||Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Mehrauli||Book Now|
Professional training staff is an excellent source of knowledge. SevenMentor is the great center in the ideal learning environment. I respect the protocols they adhere to.
- Tushar Kale
At Sevenmentor, candidates are encouraged to learn and grow their talents. The employees are helpful. The most effective instructors emphasize the course's key components.
- Nilima Jadhav
The applicant might come to the institute for help with self-development abilities. A fantastically successful course to take at Sevenmentor Institute of Learning is the CCNA Course. I absorbed the most useful lectures from a range of subjects they were trained in.
- Rekha Uke
Course video & Images
To progress their careers and develop their skills, employees can choose the courses they want to take. Candidates can improve their skills and increase their job options with the help of the resources provided by SevenMentor & Training Pvt. Ltd. The SevenMentor Training Institute trains candidates until they are prepared to enter a respectable profession. The extra training sessions will be enjoyable for the staff, and the exams they take will help them develop new skills. Engaging and easy to understand, the Indian corporate CCNA course in Mehrauli.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation