Profile : Cyber Forensic Specialist
Exp : Min 5yr to 8 yr
Salary : Best In The Market
Location :Pune (Remote)
Shift : US Shift (PST)
Joining : Immediate joiner/ 15 Days/ 1 Month
Role- Cyber Forensic Specialist
Functional Purpose Conducts forensic analyses of digital and other multimedia evidence utilizing appropriate scientific methodologies, forensic techniques, and quality assurance practices in support of criminal and administrative investigations.
This role is responsible for finding, collating, and analyzing all potential evidence of a cybercrime from both IT hardware and networks. And in today’s digital landscape, this extends beyond computers to include mobile phones, tablets and many more internet connected devices.
- Experience working with XDR tools as well as SIEM and log management systems.
- Familiarity with industry standards such as CIS Critical Controls, NIST, OWASP.
- Experience in preservation of digital evidence (including experience preserving cloud data and handling encryption such as BitLocker, FileVault, and/or LUKS)
- Experience in industry computer forensic tools such as X-Ways, EnCase, FTK, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF) / AXIOM, TZWorks, and/or Cellebrite
- Needs to have practical knowledge in forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic ToolKit(FTK), X-Ways Forensics, UFED Cellebrite, Oxygen Forensics, XRY, Hardware tools such as Tableau/ Logicube etc. as well as open source tools such as Autopsy, Helix3, CAINE, Volatility etc.
- Conducts forensic examinations of digital and other multimedia evidence through the application of scientific practices for the recognition, collection, analysis, and interpretation of digital evidence. Should be able to analyze and draw conclusions, from opinions and produce reports utilizing a full range of electronic search methods and forensic examination techniques.
- Perform real-time cyber defense incident handling (e.g., forensic collections, intrusion correlation and tracking, threat analysis, and direct system remediation) tasks to support deployable Incident Response Teams (IRTs)
- Data Collection, Analysis, and Report Writing – collect and document the timeline of events; collect, analyze, and validate findings.
- Conduct forensic analysis relevant to network intrusion and other cyber threats
- Assisting our legal department in IP related lawsuits, i.e., querying our systems to check if a former employee downloaded our intellectual property, etc.
- Assisting our HR department in employment related lawsuits, i.e., querying our email systems to support HR investigations
- Investigate anomalies observed within the network and remediate network and systems outages
- Perform cyber defense incident triage, to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact, identifying the specific vulnerability, and making recommendations that enable expeditious remediation
Skills and Qualification:
- CHFI/ OSCP/ CISSP/CISM and other relevant certifications
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Cyber Forensic, Cyber Defense and Threat Intelligence
Interested Candidate apply on
Contact no : 8446455547/7066775325
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com