We are Looking For Cyber security Analyst (Immediate Joiner)
Profile : Cyber security Analyst
Exp : Min 5yr to 8 yr
Salary : Best In The Market
Location :Pune (Remote)
Shift : US Shift (PST)
Joining : Immediate joiner/ 15 Days/ 1 Month
Role- Cyber security Analyst
- Experience across threat hunting/ compromise assessments
- Parsing the logs inSIEM (Sentinel)solution and keep functional by ensuring that all relevant log sources are actively parsed
- Security Event Correlation as received from Level 2 Security Operations or Incident Response staff or relevant sources to determine the increased risk
- support the annual penetration testing by ensuing that our pen test consultants can log into our environment and maneuver through it
- Analyze security events from endpoints (Windows, Mac, Linux), Network IDS, Web-proxies, Mail-gateways, Active Directory infrastructure
- Perform event correlation analysis on potential threats identified through a SIEM tool.
- Investigate anomalies observed within the network and remediate network and systems outages
- Detect and investigate information security incidents
- Propose Incident response actions and remediation plan.
- Identification of potential vectors of attacks, develop detection methods of these attacks by existing technological solutions
- Adjust detection logic to fit Customer needs (filter out false positives, customize correlation rules.
- Communicate with Customers regarding detected incidents and suspicious activities
Skills and Qualification:
- SIEM – Splunk /QRadar/Sentinel Certification
- Must have a technical working knowledge SIEM, EDR, antimalware, penetration testing, vulnerability scans, ACLs, and IDS/IPS concepts.
- CEH/ OSCP/ CISSP/CISM and other relevant certifications
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Cyber Forensic, Cyber Defense and Threat Intelligence
Interested Candidate apply on
Contact no : 8446455547/7066775325
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com