Website SevenMentor Pvt Lts
Designation : Data Analyst & Automation Engineer
Experience : 5-12yrs
Joining Date: Immediate
We are seeking for Data Analyst & Automation Engineer who has good knowledge on PowerBI, Datastudio, Data visualization, Data cleanup and tidy, RDBS, Excel programming, Data analysis using PowerBI or Python.
Experience of supporting and using Python,Data analysis using PowerBI or Python, Datastudio, Data visualization, Data cleanup and tidy, RDBS, Excel programming.
AWS Architect Certification
AWS Development Certification
Bachelor or Master s degree in Engineering (Nice to have Mechanical) or Computer Science/Computer application or Statistics background or a related field with solid portfolio of work.
What You’ll Need
- Fluency in English
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Team player attitude
- Understanding of business processes and define potential metrics for each
- Ability to understand requirements clearly, learning new data sources and technologies, meeting tight deadlines, and delivering quality reports to required stakeholders
- Use statistical analysis or data mining tools to analyze data, identify insightful trends, and interpret the technical data into meaningful recommendations for GPO and leaders
- Should be able to write/optimize complex scripts in the technology of expertise. Should be able to review results and identify false positives basis business understanding
- Design Dashboards, run Cohort analysis, monitor performance metrics
- Communicate with leadership to inform key business decisions based on your analysis
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- IT Infrastructure and Application knowledge and understanding for IT components and terminologies
- R/ Python/SAS/SPSS programming skills
- Experience of statistical techniques
- Experience of data visualization tools like Tableau,ggplots etc.
- Experience of how to build predictive models using machine learning algorithms
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Required 3- 5 years of in-depth relevant experience in Statistics, experience in B2B multi-function F&A process
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Candidates who’s profile is matching to above given JD Kindly contact (Call or Whatsapp).
Thanks & Regards,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org