DevOps is the most emerging field in today’s market. DevOps Classes in Pune in simple language is a set of processes that unitedly bring software development through a collaboration of development and operations.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
The reason why DevOps is popular as it allows to create products much faster than it was by the traditional approach. The main part of DevOps includes understanding the lifecycle of product development. Also, it helps to create better-quality software, making sure that it will be deployed more quickly and reliably. This is achieved by collaboration between teams. Here teams refer to the Development team & IT Operations team. It is not just the collaboration between these two teams which allows delivering better software, but also the integrity between Development & Operation teams that results in improved software, delivered at a greater speed.
SevenMentor is the Best DevOps Training in Pune provides a Trending Course which is high in demand nowadays, DevOps is a software Development Methodology that Filled the gap between Software Development and Information Technology Operation primarily used in the process of Software Development Lifecycle to reduce the time needed in the development phase and another operation phase, this will lead the business objective while implementing the software features or fixing the bugs or working on any update, The Best DevOps Classes in Pune will come with an extensive set of DevOps tools like JIRA, Git, Maven, Ansible, Docker Kubernetes, Jenkins, Puppet, Nagios, Jfrog, etc. Best DevOps Certification in Pune designed and developed by SevenMentor is based on the core practical live projects in the field of software development.
Software Development Evolution the reason for the evolution of DevOps is existing software development strategies/ methodologies over the years in response to business needs. Now let us briefly look at how these models evolved and in which condition they would work better.
We are all aware of SDLC phrases that are used in software development processes. And also we know the Waterfall model which is very slow so it was evolved into Agile which saw development teams working on the software in short sprints lasting not more than two weeks. Because of such a short release and development cycle, the product helped the development of teamwork on client feedback and incorporated it along with bug fixes in the next release. While this Agile SCRUM approach provides speed with agility to development, it was lost on Operations that did not come up to speed with Agile practices. Traditional software development methods are not able to achieve collaboration between Developers and Operations Engineers still slowing down the development process and releases. Because of these drawbacks, we have a new advanced method i.e. DevOps methodology. It was born out of this need for better collaboration, integration, and faster delivery. Best DevOps Classes in Pune enables continuous software delivery with a faster resolution problem to fix and solve more complex problems.
Now we are well understood about how DevOps is evolved, let us look at what is Best DevOps Training in Pune in detail.
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a software development technique that involves Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its software development life cycle. Only during a DevOps Methodology, these activities are possible, this is often impossible within the Agile or waterfall model, and that’s why Facebook and other top companies have chosen DevOps as the way forward for their future business goals. DevOps is preferred for high-quality software in very short development cycles which ends up in greater user satisfaction. Now I feel you understand the concept of DevOps but after understanding the life cycle all of your concepts will clear.
More Focus on Automation
DevOps is becoming an industry standard for several businesses. According to a report issued by Capgemini, 60% of companies either adopted DevOps or planned for DevOps so during 2018. Statistics represent that DevOps is becoming an essential part of your organization if you want to stay connected and respond quickly to client demands, enhance your business as per the market trends, and be ready to deliver updated solutions regularly.
Many businesses wonder if automation is usually continuous, on-demand, always optimal, and contextual. Does one know the six “C’s” of the DevOps cycle? Understanding this cycle will assist you to apply them better between the various stages of automation.
Let us now discuss the DevOps lifecycle and explore how they’re associated with the software development stages. depicted within the diagram below. Best DevOps Course In Pune is deep integration between development and operations. Understanding DevOps is difficult without knowing the DevOps lifecycle. Here is temporary information about the continuous DevOps life-cycle:
Collaborative Development:- In this DevOps stage, the event of the code takes place constantly. During this section, the entire development method is separated into small development cycles This benefits the DevOps team to speed up software development and delivery method.
Continual Testing:- QA teams use tools like selenium to identify and fix bugs within the new piece of code.
Integration:- In this stage, new functionality is integrated with the known code, and testing takes place. Continuous development is simply possible due to continuous integration and testing.
Sustained Release and Deployment:- In this section, the deployment method takes place continuously. it’s performed in such a way that any changes made any time within the code, shouldn’t affect the functioning of high traffic websites.
Ongoing Monitoring:- In this section, the operation team can look out for inappropriate system behavior or bugs that are found in production. SevenMentor Best DevOps Training in Pune is totally based on live projects from USA Clients where you will get a live environment during the software development life cycle. The candidate will learn how DevOps technology improves the productivity in development by continuously analyzing the software development process, and by continuously measuring applications performance.
Collaborative Customer Feedback & Optimization After software passes all the stages, it enters into the maintenance phase. The vendors here provide support for any future upgrades and bug fixes based on customer’s feedback.
Required Skill-Set for DevOps As of the 2018 Stats, 86% of organizations implemented DevOps. Looking forward to the future of Cloud Computing organizations are ready to invest in their DevOps engineers. However, thanks to the fast pace, technologies are changing, it’s challenging for people and businesses to stay up with their DevOps skills. The following some categories will help DevOps professionals to gain a good grip on cultivating their expertise:
Ability: DevOps professionals can perform their tasks based on DevOps tools. It is natural, as exposed to skills and knowledge which are learned. Often, many DevOps professionals currently working within the field possess natural abilities.
Knowledge: This is something that’s learned. As an example, DevOps professionals come with the knowledge of the inner workings of Jenkins. Therefore, they have to get knowledge of it using instruction and personal study. It’s critical for DevOps professionals to continuously learn, review, and understand the newest information regarding DevOps best practices, systems, and technologies.
Skill: This is often something that’s learned through experience or DevOps Course in Pune. Although, DevOps professionals are implementing their knowledge to handle the situations they’re experiencing in real-life. With practice, skills are often further improved by a DevOps professional.
Why is DevOps used?
DevOps Certification in Pune allows Agile Development Teams to implement Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Monitoring of the software. This helps them to launch products faster with quality into the market.
Other Important Reasons are:
Predictability: DevOps offers a significantly lower failure rate of new releases as compared to traditional software development methodology.
Reproducibility: In the Software development process Version is everything so that the earlier version can be restored anytime as per your interest.
Maintainability: Fault tolerance is very less so fewer efforts are required for recovery in the event of a new release crashing or disabling the current system.
Time to market: You know The DevOps methodology is faster than any other traditional methodology. DevOps increase the speed to market up to 50% through streamlined software delivery.
Greater Quality: DevOps is an integration of Developer and IT Operation team so it helps the team to provide improved quality of application development as it incorporates infrastructure issues.
Reduced Risk: It performs automation and also maintains security aspects through the software delivery lifecycle. It helps in the reduction of defects across the lifecycle.
Resiliency: The Operational state of the software system is more stable as compared to other methods, secure, and changes are auditable.
Cost Efficiency: Most of the DevOps tools are open source and it is easily available on the internet. because of this cost efficiency in the software development process which is always an aspiration of IT companies’ management.
Breaks large code base into small pieces: DevOps is based on the agile programming method. Therefore, it allows for breaking larger codebases into smaller and manageable chunks.
DevOps PrinciplesHere, are six principles that are essential when adopting DevOps:
Customer-Centric Action: Best DevOps training in Pune should take customer-centric action for that they must constantly invest in products and services.
End-To-End Responsibility: The DevOps team got to offer performance support until they become end-of-life. This enhances the amount of responsibility and also the quality of the product built.
Continuous Improvement: DevOps culture focuses on continuous improvement to reduce waste. It incessantly hurries up the development of products or services offered.
Automatize Everything: Automation is a life principle of the DevOps method. This is not just for the software system development but additionally for the whole infrastructure landscape.
Work together with a team: in the DevOps culture role of the designer, developer, and tester are already defined. All they required to try and do is work together with the team with complete collaboration.
Monitor and check everything: the DevOps team needs to possess strong observation and testing procedures.
Roles, Responsibilities, and Skills of a DevOps Engineer DevOps engineers work full-time. they’re responsible for the production and ongoing maintenance of a software application’s platform.
Following are some expected Roles, Responsibilities, and Skills that are expected from DevOps engineer:
- Able to perform system automation tasks and problem-solving across platform and application domains using automation.
- Manage project effectively through open, standards-based platforms
- Increase project visibility thought traceability
- Improve quality and reduce development price with collaboration
- Analyze, design and evaluate automation scripts & systems
- Ensuring crucial resolution of system problems by victimization the most effective cloud security solutions services
- DevOps engineer should have the soft ability of problem-solver and quick-learner
Job Opportunities for DevOps Experts
With every passing day, the popularity and demand of the Best DevOps courses in Pune are growing. And that is maybe the reason why more and more individuals are showing interest in this course. For best training, don’t accept any random Best DevOps Training Institute in Pune, go for SevenMentor. SevenMentor offers Best DevOps Training in Pune, Online Training, and Corporate training seamlessly. We are ensuring a brighter career with great placement assistance.
Once you've completed the Best DevOps Classes in Pune, you will have numerous DevOps career opportunities in Pune right on your platter. You will be glad to grasp that there’s no shortage of opportunities for DevOps certification in Pune as DevOps professionals. If you’ve got the sensation that you just will do nicely within the field of IT and you would like correct coaching in some highly demanded course, then learning Best DevOps Training in Pune at SevenMentor would be the best bet. Some of the foremost amazing job positions that you just will clinch are Security Engineer, Software Tester, DevOps designer, Release Manager, Automation Engineer, and Integration Specialist.
What is the future of DevOps?
The future of DevOps means plenty of containerization of software, which ultimately means applications will run using the cloud. Many of those software applications are going to be replacing a number of the traditional functions of DevOps. As a result, the globe of DevOps will experience a dramatic shift. The main reason is that there got to be clear boundaries defined between operations and development.
Because the industry will continue trying to shift toward software management using standardized frameworks, DevOps professionals will have longer to drive efficient innovations. These professionals also will have more enough time to tackle the challenges they face regarding managing large clusters of complex applications across technology stacks.
The biggest opportunity for DevOps is to drive into tech stacks and organizations that think that a move to DevOps requires an entire re-architecture of their application or adoption of replacement technologies. While those kinds of changes could also be excellent opportunities to introduce culture change further, teams running existing business-critical apps in “monolithic” architectures can take advantage of DevOps as well, if they choose the right tools.
Online DevOps Training
The module of Online DevOps Training at SevenMentor is designed by top-rated software engineers and experienced professionals to master your skills and provide you an in-depth understanding of various DevOps concepts and tools. DevOps Online Course enables you to get certified with hands-on experience with continuous development, testing, configuration management, and monitoring software throughout its development cycle. Best DevOps Online Training will make you an expert in DevOps skillsets like Integration, Delivery, Deployment, and Infrastructure with the uses of several DevOps tools like Git, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, Maven, etc. Best Online DevOps Training bridges the gap between you and your dream career as it does the same for software developers and operation professionals. According to the recent survey, DevOps Certified Professionals are high in-demand and get paid well throughout the industry.
- In-depth understanding of DevOps methodology
- Manage, keep and track different versions of source code
- Execute Software Version Control
- Automate Testing using Maven, Jenkins, and Selenium
- Build and Implement Containerization using Docker
- Tuning and monitoring
- Hands -on experience of working on standard live projects.
DevOps blends the development and operation team for faster, smoother and timely delivery of the product or application. As companies are focusing to adopt cloud computing the demand for DevOps professionals raised. As there are no such criteria defined but you should know some things or you are working in the IT domain to go for DevOps Online Training. Bellow are the eligibility criteria:
- Any one who should have sound knowledge of scripting language
- Any one who are familiar with Linux
- Software Testers
- System Administrator
- Application Developers
- Integration Specialist
- Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps?0
- Why DevOps?
- Principles of DevOps
- History of DevOps
- SDLC models
- Understand Agile Methodology
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- DevOps with Agile using Scrum
- Overview of DevOps Tools
- How to achieve DevOps?
- What is CICD?
- Prerequisite for DevOps
- Topic 1: – Networking Concepts (Duration: 02:00:00 Hrs)
- Network Fundamental
- Communication Models and Protocols
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- Topic 2: - Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30 Mins)
- What is Virtualization?
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Create VM’s using Hypervisors
- Topic 3: - Linux Administration (Duration: 04:00 Hrs)
- Linux Introduction
- Linux Installation
- Basic Linux concepts
- Vim Editor
- Process Management
- Controlling Services & Daemons
- SSH with key-based Authentication
- Linux Networking
- System logs management
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Package Management
- Cron Jobs Scheduling
- Configure Apache server
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
- Topic 4: - Database Concepts and Shell Scripting (Duration: 02:00 Hrs)
- Installing MariaDB
- Working with MariaDB Databases
- Managing Databases Users and Access Rights
- Creating and Restoring MariaDB Backups
- Shell scripting examples
- How real-time shell scripts work
- How to call scripts with different tools
- Different conditions while using scripts
- Database Backup using Scripts
- Development ide setup
- Installation of java and configuration
- Eclipse ide software installation and configuration
- Jira Bug Tracking Tool
- Introduction to Jira
- Scrum introduction with Scrum Roles
- Jira login and creating projects
- User creation and deletion
- Account creation and bug issues checking
- Standalone Jira vs cloud Jira
- The workflow of the Scrum process with project
- Version Control System
- What is Version Control System?
- What Is Git?
- Git Installation with Different environments
- Commands And Operations In Git with GitHub
- (Initialize, Status, Add, Commit,
- Clone, Pull, Push, Difference, Reset, Log, Show, Tag, Stash, Remove)
- Advanced Git operations (Branching, Merging, Rebasing,
- Merge vs Rebase, Conflict resolving, Deleting remote repositories,
- Fork Operation)
- Git integration with Eclipse
- Build Tool
- Introduction to maven
- Maven compare with ant and other tools
- Maven setup in multiple environments
- Maven lifecycle
- Maven repository structure
- Real-time maven settings for the project
- Maven structure coding and implementation with Eclipse
- Application Server Implementation
- Need for application and web server
- Deploy Tomcat server in different environments
- Setup, configure of Tomcat, Apache, Nginx servers
- Deploy war file using Tomcat Server
- Working with Cloud computing
- Cloud Computing + AWS Introduction
- Create a free tier AWS account
- Basic Overview of services, AWS Billing and account
- Virtual Private Cloud:
- Set Budget
- Instance creation and access using Mobaxterm &
- putty also with RDP
- using different platforms
- Basic Overview of VPC
- VPC Creation with multi-tier architecture
- Inter VPC peering
- VPN - On-premises to Cloud premise connectivity
- AWS Marketplace
- Purchase, Type & Pricing
- Instance Monitoring
- Cloud Watch
- Boot Script
- AMI Creation
- Auto Scaling
- Basic Storage introduction
- S3 Browser
- Fast Glacier
- Cloud Formation
- Container Management:
- Why need configuration management?
- Introduction to tools like ansible, chef, puppet
- What is Ansible?
- How Ansible Works?
- Ansible setup and configuration
- Ansible Inventory Introduction
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Managing Ansible Configuration file
- Creating playbooks with structures and conditions
- Managing Ansible Roles
- Real-time servers management
- Ansible vault to protect ansible playbooks
- AWS Provisioning using Ansible
- Container Management
- What is Containerization?
- What is Docker?
- Docker setup in multiple environments
- Docker Images
- Docker file creation and deployment
- Working with Docker hub
- Docker ad-hoc commands like push, pull, etc.
- Create Your Own Private Docker Registry on
- Linux Server
- Manage Docker Volumes
- What is Docker Compose?
- Manage containers using Docker Compose files
- Container Orchestration
- What is Container Orchestration?
- What is Docker Swarm?
- Working with Docker Swarm Using EC2 Instance
- Introduction of Kubernetes
- Installing Kubernetes Cluster
- Manage Kubernetes Master and Nodes
- What is Pod?
- Managing pod network with Example
- Replication Controller
- Volume management
- Jenkins – Continuous Integration
- Introduction to CICD
- Introduction to Jenkins, TeamCity
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins
- Jenkins users and Roles Management
- Jobs in Jenkins
- Jenkin node setup and configuration
- Jenkins integration with GIT (SCM)
- AutoDeployment with Jenkins using git, maven and Tomcat server
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
- What is Artifactory tools and purposes
- Jfrog vs nexus
- Install and setup Jfrog
- Maven dependencies backup with Jfrog
- Jenkin Jfrog automation job
- Monitoring Tools
- Introduction to Nagios XI and Zabbix
- Installation and setup of Nagios
- Adding nodes to Nagios master
- Monitor Windows Servers
- Monitor Linux Servers
- Monitor EC2 Instances
- Monitoring different metrics in Nagios
- DevOps Projects:
- Project 1: Simple DevOps project for CI/CD through Jenkins
- Project 2: CI/CD pipeline using GIT, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Project 3: Automatic deployment using Docker
- Backup / Artifactory Tool
Trainer Profile of DevOps Training in Pune
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
DevOps Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Employ highly scalable software
- Integrate infrastructure assembles with application deployment procedures.
- Assess, design and assess automation systems and scripts.
- Learn How to execute DevOps notion in SDLC
- Function on Integration tool Throughout Software development Stage
- Learn the Version of Software Control System
- Research the concept and functioning fashion with Cloud Model and its execution from SDLC
- Hands-on Practice on Different SDLC phases Tools
- Explore the concept and working style with Cloud Model and its implementation in SDLC
- Working With Source control too like Git
- Jenkin tool Configuration, Work on Maven technologies with CICD.
- Working knowledge of IaaC with Ansible and Cloud formation.
- Docker Container Creation, Use of Docker in networking
- Working Monitoring Tool Nagios
- Amazon Web Services combine works with DevOps
- Automate your environment using Jenkins and integrate DevOps tools with Jenkins tools
- Automate infrastructure configuration and monitor resources
- Version control systems for creating private infrastructure
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Trainers will provide you the assignments according to your skill sets and needs. Assignment duration will be 50 hrs to 60 hrs.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Frequently Asked Questions
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
Nice Training by Rajesh Kumar for devOps . Helps me to understand the concept more clearly. Rajesh Kumar elaborate each step of DevOps in a better way specially the way he give us example with the real IT world scenario.
- Saillesh Satam
Hello Friends, I have done DevOps course from SevenMentor. It is the best place I have ever seen. Trainers are very good and they will give you easy way to understand how things work. Practical knowledge which I gained helped me a lot to work in my company. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Thank u so much. Would recommend my friends to join this institute who wanna make their career in this field.
- Pintuna Dalai
My experienced with SevenMentor DevOps was very great. There are experienced and supportive trainer who is support very well.
- Mayank Arora
Course video & Images
Cloud Computing has changed the way of operations and business processes. Corporate DevOps Training helps organizations to innovate faster, automate and streamline processes of software development with infrastructure management processes. SevenMentor DevOps Corporate Training enhances organizations business performance by empowering employees with the latest DevOps skills and tools. Corporate DevOps Training prepares employees for DevOps Certification and assists to eliminate the gap between developers and operation professionals with smooth migration to the DevOps over the cloud. We at SevenMentor, guided and helped several companies to migrate their operations to the cloud through DevOps Corporate Training with hands-on experience by experts and enabled them to work efficiently.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation | Free Career Counselling