How to Make Money Blogging: 5 Ways to Set Your Blog Up for Success
What is Money Blogging?
Blogging is one of the most widely used professions and can be used for earning money. If you are starting a blog, you should be passionate about it. You can’t do anything without passion. Passion and hard work are the keys to success in blogging. A blog is basically a website that you create to write about a topic that you are interested in or passionate about. If you start a blog, the biggest thing you must do is choose a topic that both interests you and your audience too. This will create an air of authority about your blog and people will visit it more often. It really is a numbers game! The more people that read your blog, the more chance you have of making money with it. This enables you to create even more targeted and useful info for them away from your blog.
“Now With $Dollar eyes$, the Next question which hits in Mind is How do we create a Perfect Blog to Earn From Cent To thousand Dollars”
1 ) Pick a Profitable Blog Niche
This is the most critical step. Seriously, there’s no purpose in beginning a blog if you don’t have a clear concept and plan in your mind for your niche. There are hundreds and thousands of niches out there. Some are conceptually broad and technical; some are comparatively small but fruitful. Some niches are easier to form money and some required qualitative time. The easiest way to find a niche is to acknowledge own your interest or profession, obviously, you do have passion in sharing your ideas and experience of your concern blog which makes you part different from the competitive bloggers of your niche.
2 ) Get a Blog
If you’re planning to make money from blogging then it goes without saying that you will need To Start “ Doing a Blogging” first. When we discuss starting a professional money making blog. It always recommended using self-hosted WordPress as it’s the best platform for bloggers. Either Do Publish your Blog on niche website which is relevant to your working domain and Promote it on all Marketing platforms. “If You are a beginner then I personally suggest you start your blogging career by publishing your blog on high domain websites of the same niche for branding”
3 ) Level up Your Content Skills
Most of the Teenagers in the world of Content Writing, while start writing a blog firstly thinks, “What Should I write today?” And on the spot, They jot down some thoughts, try to give their best and entertaining content but it really seems that easy .to write anything WOW on spot call? My experience says NO – because a compressive and niche content writing is like searching gems in the ocean. If you are disciplined, Then also you might even have to stick for a few months. To be the best in the league of content writing, let me help out, with few tips to remember for Quality Blog:-
- Well formatted and makes your Blog to Look Attractive with relevant images
- In-depth and Sticky Content (Every human hates the word BORING)
- Offer links to other posts to expand on points
- You know what content is popular in your niche, and you write exclusively about those topics. To GAin the interest of Audience
- Make your content more popular (list post, And other social media Platforms)
- Make Sure Your content delivers more value to the reader than any other post published on that topic
“Post some unique content and suggest your pure idea that increases the chance to Grow your follower”
4 ) SOCIAL NETWORK COVERAGE
Social media has Coverage of 1.4 billion users on Facebook and another few hundred million on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and other social media platforms. you simply can’t ignore that social media offer us the biggest platform for branding, targeting your audience and for money-making as well for promotions. The social media sites that send the most traffic to blogs in general are:
The results may vary depending on the target audience of your niche. If your blog is aimed around professional league readers and business folks then you should approach more on LinkedIn and Twitter or potential traffic. If your target reader is more visual and actively focuses on UI Approach then it makes more sense to focus on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, for your blog promotion.
5 ) Build Up Your Audience – “The hard part is finding and gathering your fans.”
You can start the first ever blog by writing on a consistent schedule about various trending topics and interests of your niche. With proper utilization of TAGS and anchor links. so that people can find you via Google, Facebook, social media and groom your readership gradually over time. once you had built up an interested audience, then making money from blogging became an afterthought. When you have got a large cluster of fans who are curious in knowing about your thought process on a certain topic, then money will shower you. “Trust me on that”. There are actually two pillars for building an audience, and as you’ve heard both of them: search engine optimization (SEO) and going viral on Facebook. Both take years (yes, I said years) of study to be a master of it, but as you start analytics on them you will start getting pretty decent traffic after just a few months of study and practice.
6 ) Paid Advertising –
Pay Per click (PPC) or search engines (Adwords) can be a great option to market your blog. A lot of information about blog marketing covers organic options. Basically these strategies are a part of Digital Marketing. As well these techniques can turn your blog into a popular destination quickly, the more likely scenario is that it will take time for you to build communities to promote your blog content. but With paid methods, you have the opportunity to pay for traffic and clicks right away. And if you do well in targeting your audience on the right channels you can easily build your audience with advertising to supplement your organic efforts.
a ) Facebook – Depending on your niche you can expect to pay about 10 rupees per click to your blog, but there are many other variables that can influence depending upon how much you will pay. It also depends upon the nature of your business. this can provide some excellent ROI in terms of initial sales, but the main focus of this ad campaign is to get people to your blog. Wow!! them with your content and get them to opt-in to your email list for more updates.
b )Twitter – Twitter also has a variety of ad options like Facebook and other social networks. The best one for your blog marketing efforts is the Promoted Tweets option. You can expect about 20 rupees to 50 rupees estimated cost per engagement, which is Twitter’s way of telling you what your cost per click Is.
7 ) SETTING UP A MAILING LIST – “You will see lots of bloggers who proclaim that the money Blogging starts with E-mail Marketing”
The content of your site is extremely important, but the real money behind any successful website or blog is on the mailing list. The sad truth is that 70% of the people that come to your site will never come back. It doesn’t have so much to do with your site or content, but just that there is already so much out there already and people get distracted and easily forget about sites they’ve been to before. However, with a mailing list, you can get people to keep coming back to your site time-to-time again. At an early stage, this ideology wouldn’t suit you but once you create your audience it becomes one of the most important Arrow in the quiver to focus on. Once you’ve developed your fan base, it is essential to retain them as you continue to build your personal brand. So instead of missing out on a potential audience regularly, You should start gathering email addresses using various outsource services like A-weber, GetResponse, Mailchimp.
“The key to growing your E-mailing list is to keep your existing fans while at the same time as attracting new readers. This way, your audience will increase month on month”
After reading all important tasks to cover up in blog creation, I understand it sounds a tough task ..but having a mindset of earning thousand dollars by just putting a few words at any platform and Demands millions in Return. and then Further claiming on the efficiency of Blogging after it then is sort of sounds like “the pot calling the kettle black.” But continuous dedication will surely give you a fruitful Results. Always remember – “Blogging is a marathon, not a sprint”
Now let’s come to the CHERRY ON THE CAKE – How bloggers Make Money?
There are 5 main ways bloggers make money. These are called income streams. Each of these 5 main income streams has many possibilities too.
- Advertising & sponsored content
- Affiliate marketing
- Digital products
- Physical products
- Advertising & sponsored content-Companies want to get their products in front of potential customers. They may be interested in advertising on your blog if your readers are their ideal customers. Here are ways to incorporate advertising into your blog:
1) Display ads – Graphics in your sidebar, header, footer or within your content. The simplest to start with is Google AdSense.
Advertising is easy to start, making it a popular income stream for many bloggers. However, it’s not nearly as lucrative as it once was and it requires a lot of traffic to be truly profitable. Also, it runs the risk of frustrating your readers and making your site look cheap and unsophisticated. Therefore, it’s not a top recommendation of mine.
2) Affiliate marketing-As an affiliate marketer, you promote someone else’s product or service to your readers. You link to that product or service using your unique affiliate link. When someone clicks through that link and makes a purchase (or completes a desired action set by the company), you earn a commission. Affiliate marketing is one of my personal suggestions for a profitable income.
3) Digital products-Many bloggers create and sell their own digital products. Digital products are great because they don’t require inventory and can be distributed quickly and easily. There’s no overhead and low risk. For example -Digital products bloggers create Online classes or workshops –Like Virtual Teaching, Ebooks – Self-publishing is very profitable.
4) Physical products-Some bloggers sell physical products. Some examples:
- Books – Many bloggers have become traditionally published authors due to their blogs.
- Handmade Products
- Manufactured Products – Many bloggers find a manufacturer to make their idea a reality.
5) Services- Some bloggers use expertise related to their blog topic and get paid when others hire them. Services can be offered locally or virtually. Examples: Speaking, Virtual assistance, Freelancing, Organizing, decorating, cooking ( Some bloggers provide in-person services to their local readers.) Offering a service is an excellent way to make money quickly because startup costs are low, little to no inventory is required and you get paid for a skill you already have.
Here After enlightening Near About All the Aspects of Money Blogging. I Hope you As a Reader will surely get some idea about the fundamentals and graphics of Blogging. With the last node of the blog. Let’s Conclude The Discussion With Key-Notes of Blog.
- Don’t be a clone of another blogger. Find a unique angle.
- Excellent content is the key to long-term success. There’s no way around it.
- Each blogger has a different combination of income streams. There is no “right” way and that’s the beauty of it. There are endless possibilities. Find a combination that works for you.
- Use as many income streams as you can reasonably manage. Diversification is key.
- Successful bloggers don’t start a blog just to make money. Instead, they blog about a topic they truly enjoy and can write about indefinitely. They let the money grow out of that topic organically.
What is holding you back? Start Your Blog From Today. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas. If you have any questions or comments, leave them in the comments section below and I would be happy to reply back to you. THANK YOU.
Shubham Singh Baghel
Call the Trainer and Book your free demo Class for now!!!
© Copyright 2019 | Sevenmentor Pvt Ltd.