Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Devops System Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
Industry Type: IT
Salary: as per Industry
- Implement / Maintain and Upgrade full set of Development and Networking Tools
- Maintain desktop/laptop infrastructure; including resolving hardware issues and installing patches and updates
- Provide technical support; troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on escalated issues while monitoring and maintaining development environment stability
- Implement software tools, documentation and procedures to accurately monitor applications and servers on a daily basis with early warning indicators
- Generate ad hoc reporting and files (internal and external) upon request
- Work with multiple teams to ensure that all applications adhere to company standards including any Business Continuity
- Communicate with customers while investigating or providing problem resolution.
- Answer escalation questions for internal colleagues where appropriate
- Potential off-hours escalations that may require being available
Required Candidate profile:
Information Systems Degree or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 years relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases
- Strong troubleshooting and error analysis skills
- Working knowledge of database environment, utilities and SQL
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external customers
- Ability to produce and maintain detailed technical documentation for all assigned tasks and projects.
Education: Information Systems Degree or related field or equivalent work experience
BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), B.Sc/M.Sc-Comm. BCS, MCS
Certification in Devops with AWS/Linux will be preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com