Designation : Digital Marketing Intern
Experience : 0-2yrs
Location : Pune
Joining Date: Immediate
We are seeking for interns in Digital Marketing specialized in SEO, Social Media, Google Analytics, Website Building and all Digital Marketing Aspects and who can join immediately.
- He/She has to develop, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company services.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, SMS, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- He/She should have paid social media advertising expertise .The most important goal of the candidate is to generate leads.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
- Back-links Creation.
- Knowledge of Google my business
- Brainstorming SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Knowledge of Google analytics, Search Console, Google Ad-Words is must.
- Photoshop/Illustrator will be an added advantage.
- He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Inbound digital marketing. Should have knowledge in search, social, website / app, design, creative thinking, market research, paid campaigns and analytics.
- Design, build and maintain client’s social media presence.
- Planning and executing all web, SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM, email marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Measuring report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Creating and executing cutting edge social media strategies and implements them through Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms in order to generate interest in the brand, increase the reach, increase interactions with TG, brand exposure, corporate reputation and sales.
- Managing the execution of social media campaigns and day to day activities on platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Provide recommendations based on marketing analytics and inbound assessment to address key business and marketing challenges.
- Developing inbound performance reports to analyze and monitor inbound strategy effectiveness and identify strategies to fill the gaps.
Professional Skills Required :
- Good understanding of web analytics, tracking implementation, and reporting.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft applications and Sales force.
- Current understanding of inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
Sounds exciting? Get in touch!!!
Candidates who’s profile is matching to above given JD Kindly Email Resume compulsory with their updated Portfolio.
Thanks & Regards,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org