Position: Front End Developer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create concepts, wire frames, and mock ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and create mock ups and user journeys.
- Strategically create features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Rapid design and testing methodology.
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to rest of the team and upper management.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Experience in developing React application by consuming REST services is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Expert or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wire frame tools, debugging tools
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills, takes accountability and work from home.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com