Greetings from Seven Mentor HR Services.
- We are looking for a Lead Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop Java applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Collaborative, problem solving, solutioning and strong code design skills are essential.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Work with the development team by coding advanced portions of the modules and delegating routine coding to junior Java developers
- Conduct the testing of completed code modules with the help of junior Java developers, fixing code as needed to ensure a smooth system deployment with the intended functionality
- Plan and execute all deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration, maintaining the system throughout its lifecycle
- Build, test and support various desktop applications at the request of the business support department
- Recommend software solutions to emerging needs in banking functionality and report ability
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Graduate/Post-Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in developing applications using Java EE platforms (JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web services etc.)
- Experience in Spring, Struts, or equivalent J2EE framework software
- Working knowledge and experience with JQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML
- Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development and hands on experience with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Solid Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- In-depth understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Salary As per company standards
For More Information Contact or share your resume with us.
Contact NO – 7507357028
Email ID – [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com