Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: IT – System Admin (Networking)
Experience: 1-3 years
Industry Type: IT Software
Salary: As per Industry
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The desired candidate will be responsible for effective installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- The desired candidate will be focused on improving the stability and performance of the system, maintaining and improving the security posture of the systems, continuous monitoring of system health, and troubleshooting issues that arise.
- The desired candidate will be accountable for Linux, Windows, and application systems that support infrastructure and research and development (R&D).
- The desired candidate will be responsible for the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) for the operational infrastructure to include regression testing and implementation.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Install and maintain security patches on the operational and development system, which includes but is not limited to Linux, Windows 2003/2008, VMWare and Apache web services.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Education: BE (IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), BCS, MCS, MCA, BCA
- Good knowledge of CCNA, MCSA will be preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org