Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role : IT Technical Support Officer
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : B.Tech, BCA, BSC
Location : Pune
IT technical support officers are mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- IT-related qualification
- Graduates in Computer
- internet engineering
- software engineering.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- Good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to priorities your workload
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org