Position : Java developer
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Responsible for designing and developing applications using Java EE
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning
system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by
setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life
cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing
programming using languages and software products; designing and
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and
disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server
scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems,
search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements,
schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting
development and production problems across multiple environments and
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet
technologies and software products; participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
Experience : 0- 2 yrs
Education : Bachelor degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
Contact Details :
E-Mail : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com