Website Sevem Mentor Pvt Ltd
Position: Java Developer
Experience: Fresher / Experience
Skills Required: The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next generation websites and web tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Experience using and developing plug-in for Eclipse.
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to work in a demanding, rapid iterative development environment.
- Good knowledge and design experience integrating with secure backend APIs.
- Work on MYSQL database.
- Deployment of backend services on AWS / Google Cloud.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org