Website SevenMentor Pvt Ltd
We Build Your Dreams With Trust
Greetings from Seven Mentor Pvt Ltd…!!!
We are seeking for “Java Developers” who have sound knowledge of the technologies.
Designation – Java Developers
Experience – 6-10 Years
CTC Range -Best in company
Location – Pune
- Min Technology Experience of 6-10 years of overall experience and strong experience in making decisions on software architecture
- Able to understand and devise enterprise architecture for a web-based application
- Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, JPA, Hibernate Oracle, Unix, In-memory Databases
- Experience in Web Development and Web Services – SOAP and Restful Web Services and Message-Oriented Middleware
- Experience in writing technical specifications, proposals and overseeing construction of Java EE solutions based on functional specification
- Ability to assess, design and provide a solution to applications in all stages of the SDLC
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile-based methodologies
- Technical expertise in Java language, its core libraries, and other 3rd party or Open-source frameworks – Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Apache Camel, GITHUB, Gradle, Maven, etc
- Good experience in Design Patterns and Principles, different architecture styles and patterns
- Ability to present and lead complex technical solutions to business and non-technical users
- Advanced knowledge of distributed, heterogeneous scalable and high-performance systems
Knowledge of integration architecture
- Nice to have experience in Angular.js, Bootstrap,Backbone.js or Node.js
- Architecture: – Service Oriented Architecture – Web Oriented Architecture – Event-Driven Architecture – Restful Service Architecture
- Application Design: Object-Oriented Design Principle – Solid Design Principles – Design Pattern; GOF Design Pattern; JEE Design Pattern; Integration Design Pattern
- Application Framework- Core JAVA – Multithreading – Collections – JDK 5, 6, 7 Core Spring Framework – Spring MVC – Spring Batch – Spring Integration J PA / Hibernate Web Services: – JAX – WS – JAX – RS – JAX – B JEE: – JSP Servlet – JSF – EJB , JTA, JMS
- Methodology- SCRUM Hands-on experience in development and deployment using middleware (JBOSS / Weblogic / Websphere)
- Experience in performance tuning of Java / JEE application at application and App Server layers (Good to have).
- Experience in configuring of App / Web Servers on RHEL (Good to have)
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
- Very good SCRUM knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration, experience in agile projects.
- Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task and switch context to changing priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability and prior experience in leading and mentoring a team technically
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Should possess time management skills and should be able to work under serious deadlines
- Should be a self-starter and should be able to motivate the team
- Understand integration requirements and recommend appropriate integration patterns and best practices.
- Define and document design specifications for integration with the current/new systems.
Understand bottlenecks in existing integration and redesign/re-engineer integration solutions to meet the business requirement.
- Provide technical support and consultation for software development, deployment, and integration.
Thanks & Regards,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com