Designation : DevOps Engineer
General Skill set :
– System design and Capacity Management.
– Deep understanding of basic network protocols and security
– Hands-on experience in software licensing, installations, hardware and network
– Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and
in production support
– Experience in Performance tuning, garbage management and memory leaks,
networking and information security, IO monitoring and analysis.
– Proficient in updating internal software, security updates and patches, group
– Achieved disaster recovery implementations and participated in 24/7 on-call
rotation policy with other team members
Specific Skill set:
– Hands-on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and/or Azure cloud technologies
– Managing Microsoft Windows Servers or Linux flavored Systems
– Administration of servers, desktop computers, Laptops, printers, routers,
switches, firewalls, and phones
– Setting up file servers, VPN gateways, firewalls and directory servers such as
LDAP, Active Directory
– Experience in server/system backup and storage systems
– Setting up and managing our Gitlab/ Jenkins based CI/CD environment for web
– AWS: Good understanding of the AWS environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS,
S3, RDS, Load balancer, Autoscalling, Cloud Formation, Lambda and Redshift.
– DevOps: Experience with DevOps automation – Orchestration/Configuration
– Management and CI/CD tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.). Puppet and Ansible
experience a strong plus.
– Programming: Experience programming with Python, Bash, REST APIs, and
– Security: Experience implementing role based security, including AD integration,
security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment.
– Ability to keep systems running at peak performance, upgrade operating system,
patches, and version upgrades as required
Interested Candidates can share resume : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com