Designation : Meanstack Developer
2. Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js, Strong Loop, etc depending on your technology stack.
3. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
4. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
5. Understanding accessibility and security compliance .
6. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
7. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
8. Sound knowledge of mongo db.
9. Creating database schemas in MongoDB that represent and support business processes.
10. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Angular applications to back-end services.
11. Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of Angular.
12. Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
13. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
14. Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
15. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
1. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
2. Creating RESTful services with Node.js.
4. Architect scalable web architectures.
5. Be responsive to change requests and feature requests.
6. Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly .
7. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and preferment applications.
8. Implementation of security and data protection.
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume on : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com