Designation : Technical support
• Plan and deploy upgrades to fulfill compliance, security or capacity requirements
• Design, test and implement news solutions for product under its direct responsibility
• Work in close relationship with other IT teams to ensure client requirement and expectation are
• Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new
features, self-service, …)
• Support production platforms across all products under the department’s responsibility (include
Support, Weekend operation)
o CUCM 8.x and above
o Cisco Unified Communication Express & Cisco Unity express
o Cisco Voice Gateways (ISR Routers and Analog gateways)
o Gateway protocols: H323, SIP, MGCP
o Trunks, E1/ T1(CAS, CCS), FXS /FXO etc.
o Gatekeepers, Wireshark tool
o Cisco VCS/expressway
o IPTrade, BT, IPC, Etrali
o Nice, Verba
• Ability to think analytically while working in a high-volume work environment
• Able to easily communicate complex concepts and instructions to non-technical end-users
• Knowledge and understanding of network designs and concepts
• Ability to apply technical knowledge to troubleshoot
• Documentation on & Presentation Skills with excellent Communication skills
Good to Have
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification
• Cisco Certified Network Professional or Voice Collaboration Certification
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Global orientation and Process oriented.
• Ability to stay focused and Open to work in 24X7 shifts if required.
• Intermediate level experience in handling Cisco IP telephony Network Infrastructure.
• Basic Understanding of concepts: OSI and TCP/IP Model, VTP, STP, Ether channel, HSRP, Routing
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume on : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com