Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Jr. Technical Support Engineer
CTC: as per technical knowledge
Industry Type: IT industry
- Configure Routers and switches as per customer requirement.
- Installing servers, creating users, policy, DNS, DHCP.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problems
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with Clients
Education: BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec),B.Sc/M.Sc-Comm. BCS,MCS.
Certifications in CCNA will be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com