Website SevenMentor Pvt. ltd.
Job Role: Network Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Industry Type: IT
Salary: As per Industry
- To operate and monitor all systems, including CCTV, within the Control Centre in a professional and efficient manner.
- To ensure integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained by compliance with quality standards.
- To liaise with the Police, other agencies and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the system.
- To include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence.
- CCTV Data Management & Documentation- Monitoring and recording of observations with respect to security, safety of site, plant, people etc.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, install, configure and operate large, complex, global network, including IP LANs and WAN, using state of the art technologies.
- Design and implement LAN and WAN networks using advanced, mission critical architecture. This position requires expertise with BGP, OSPF, VRRP, VLANs, Ethernet, TCP/IP, switching & routing technologies, Spanning Tree, QoS and Multicast.
- Must have experience with the following Cisco devices like routers, switches, firewall, etc.
- Working knowledge of the configuration and operation of application load balancing appliances.
- Cisco Certified professional preferred (CCNA & Other relevant certifications)
- BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec),B.Sc/M.Sc, BCS, MCS,
CCNA, CCNA Security Certification preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com