Position : PHP Developer
- PHP & MySql concept should be very clear.
- HTML and Angular js will be an addon
- Must have hands on experience and strong knowledge on PHP MySql / jQuery / AngularJS / API Integration.
- Experience on E-commerce sites
- Should have good understanding of database concepts.
- Should have logic building, problem solving and good debugging skills.
- Should be capable of handling all aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing.
- Understanding of OOP concepts.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Working knowledge of any PHP framework (CodeIgniter,Laravel,Wordpress)
- Knowledge of security standards in Web services.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and well-documented code.
- Experience with payment gateways.
- Should be Comfortable with basics of Angular Js.
Qualifications and Skills: Masters Preferred.
Minimum experience: 1 – 4 yrs (Freshers please do not apply)
Contact Details : Yugandhara Bidkar
Email-id : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org