Position : QA Engineer
- Responsible for managing, hiring, coaching, mentoring, training teams of QA engineers as well as product developers
- Manages software quality assurance engineers in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Selects and utilizes tools and methodologies to ensure that software tests identify defects and comply with quality standards.
- Evaluates test results against expected results, implements improvements to process and recommends alternative testing methods as needed.
- Develops and implements quality assurance automation tools, standards and processes, problem reporting processes and systems along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Review products, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made, identifies mistakes or non-conformity issues and recommends improvements
- Understands client requirements and make sure they are satisfied in product releases
- Report all malfunctions to right leadership teams to ensure immediate action
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards, security requirements and policies are met
- Work closely with developers, QA engineers and product management throughout organization to influence product development and improving product quality.
- Collaborate effectively with all team members as well as hold regular team meetings.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in software development and quality assurance field
- Experience with full cycle development leveraging agile methodologies
- Must be a team player and should be able to work with diverse teams locally and globally
- Should have project management, excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Experience in product development/QA using web technologies (web application development)
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Should have great attention to detail and results driven approach
- Should have experience in test automation and API testing
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com