Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Server & Storage Expert
Experience: 3-5 years
Industry Type: IT Industry
Salary: as per Interview Performance
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Provide a broad range of operational support for a variety of server platforms which may include server hardware, storage and backup complexes, operating systems and peripherals that support critical County-wide systems. Operational support involves hardware /software multi-component functional problem analysis and authority to initiate corrective actions related to operational incidents, product operation, and installation.
- Perform full range of skilled technical and analytical functions for critical back end application and database system implementation and operational support. This includes, but is not limited to, complex incident/problem resolution involving multiple components / services; approval of standard change testing / implementation; performance analysis and approval of system tuning changes; and preparing / performing custom installations / setups.
- Install, configure and provide operational support for County data centers.
- Participate in technical strategic planning and implementation of new data center technologies to assure County’s up-time needs are continually met.
- On-call after hours and weekend support is required.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Designing, configuring and testing Server, Storage, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Private (VMWare) and public (MS Azure) cloud
- VMWare host configuration and server virtualization
- Office 365 and Exchange On-Line
- Hardware and OS support (Windows and Linux)
- Hyperconverged platforms
- Data backup and restore
- Disaster recovery methodologies
- Enterprise computing, with advanced understanding of networking and security principles
- iSCSI Storage (Nimble and StorSimple)
- Cisco UCS
- Skype for Business
- Virtual desktop support (VMWare Horizon View)
- Windows Clustering Technologies
Required Skilled in:
- Collaboration with technical specialists across IT development and support teams
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem solving
- Defining, tracking, and assuring responsiveness to clients’ information technology problems.
- Effectively coordinating, performing and completing multiple duties and assignments concurrently and in a timely manner.
- Grasping and implementing new datacenter technology
- Time management across competing projects and operational responsibilities
- Leading and participating in collaborative teams of datacenter engineers
- Enterprise datacenter design principles
- Creating detailed documentation
- Knowledge Transfer and Mentoring for less experienced staff
- Contributing to Team Success: Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Building Partnerships: Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Communication: Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Collaboration: Works effectively and cooperatively with others; establishes and maintains good working relationships.
- Customer Focus: Ensures that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafts and implements service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Decision Making: Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Driving for Results: Sets high goals for personal and group accomplishment; uses measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously works to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Planning and Organizing: Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Managing Conflict: Deals effectively with others in an adversarial situation; uses appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce
Education: BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec)
Certification in MCSA, Azure, VM-WARE would be preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org