Website SevenMentor Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Software Developer-Android
Exp: 0-1 yr
Duties and Responsibilities
-Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Work with outside data sources and API’s.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Have published at least one original Android app.
– Experience with Android SDK.
– Knowledge of Android -Activity and Fragment Life cycle, Service, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider, Intent is mandatory
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
– Team player
– Good time-management skills
– Great interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com