Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Sr. Linux Admin
CTC: As current salary
Industry Type: IT industry
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory Infrastructure – User addition/deletion, Password Reset, AD trouble shooting, Group Policy, implement Best Practices etc.
- Hand on experience in Windows 8/10, MS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, RedHat Linux- Installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Office 365 Administration – User addition/ deletion, DL setup, Password Reset, Report Generation etc. Office 365 License management/activation etc.
- Hardware Support – Apple MacBook, Dell Laptop/Desktop, Dell Severer, Switches, Firewall etc.
- Application Support – Installation / Troubleshooting – Microsoft Office suite, VPN Clients, MS Skye, OneDrive etc.
- Sound Knowledge of Basic Networking
- Basic knowledge of Firewall, Switches
- Basic knowledge Unix / Linux
- Basic knowledge Backup storage application like Netapp, Trinity , IBM
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL DB
- OS Support – Windows 8/10, MS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, RedHat Linux- Installation/configuration/troubleshooting
- Network Infrastructure – Monitoring Internet Links, Firewall, Dell Network Switches, VPN, WLAN etc. on global level
- Basic knowledge on Patch Management & Application Deployment – through Microsoft SCCM
- User Support – Support users on global level for IT Applications & Business functions
- IT Infra Monitoring
- Prepare IT Reports on Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly basis, Prepare / Update IT Documentation
- Support IT Change Management activities – off business hrs / weekend as & when required
- Work as Team Member, Knowledge sharing within team
Education: BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec),B.Sc/M.Sc-Comm. BCS, MCS
Certifications in Linux, RHCSA, RHCE will be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com