Website SevenMentor Pvt Ltd
We Build Your Dreams With Trust
Designation : Sr. Voice Avaya Engineer
Experience : 7-15yrs
Location : Pune
Salary: upto 30LAkh
Joining Date: Immediate
We are seeking for Sr. Avaya Engineer who has good knowledge on “Avaya Contact Center” and “Avaya Call Manager” and Microsoft Teams and InTune
Experience of supporting and using Avaya System Manager,Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, InTune, Avaya Aura Messaging, Avaya CMS Supervisor, Avaya contact center products
Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange Online/ Microsoft Teams / InTune
- Support daily moves, adds, changes
- Identify, isolate and resolve voice problems to mitigate business impact
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting utilizing Elephant call logging and Avaya CMS Supervisor
- Work closely with colleagues to meet team goals and improve processes and practices
- Provide and maintain detailed documentation for employees and support team
- Act as systems/process expert and provide all set up and programming for teams that utilize voice systems
- Incident management diagnose, resolve and close incidents. Support may be provided in person or remotely
- Resolve and own technical problems until resolution
- Serve as a technical resource on projects as required
- Provide training, guidance and technical assistance where necessary to other technical support staff
Experience in the following Technologies:
- Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange Online/ Microsoft Teams / InTune
- Designed, Documented, Tested, and Implemented Office 365, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams using InTune for provisioning.
- Users were federated in the cloud globally.
- Used Microsoft PBX for all voice outside of organization.
- Avaya S87XX & S85XX Media Server and G650, G450 Media Gateway
- Session Manager, System Manager, Avaya Aura Experience Portal, SBC, AVAYA Aura Unified Communication, Contact Centre.
- IP phones ( polycom, avaya ) registrations and troubleshooting
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Audio Codes gateways.
- Excellent customer service and logistical skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and work independently
- Must be proactive with the ability to multi-task and prioritize along with having a flexible attitude to meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player
Candidates who’s profile is matching to above given JD Kindly contact (Call or Whatsapp).
Thanks & Regards,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org