Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Role: System Admin-Linux
Experience: 1-2 years in Networking
Industry Type: IT Software
CTC: Best in the industry
Education: BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec),B.Sc/M.Sc-Comm. BCS,MCS
Certification – in CCNA, Linux, RHCSA, RHCE (Preferred)
Job description for system admin-Linux
- Good hands on experience on Red hat Enterprise LinuxV5/6/7 System administration and trouble shooting.
- NIS, NFS and SAMBA administration
- LDAP administration
- Troubleshooting on issues belongs to virtual servers
- RAID and LVM Management
- Cluster troubleshooting
- DNS server Administration
- Automation Tool & Scripting knowledge
- Hands on experience in physical to virtual server migration
- Plan/Schedule/coordinate and implement critical changes
- Strong knowledge for VPN Tunnel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse user community in quick-response situations and to coordinate/collaborate with team members.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com