Website Seven Mentor Pvt LTD
We Build your Dreams With Trust
Greetings from Seven Mentor Pvt Ltd…!!!
Kindly find the below job description for “System Admin”
Designation – System Admin
Experience – 0 to 1 Year
CTC Range – 8k to 12 K
Joining Date: Immediate/1 Week
Job Description – A system engineer is responsible for supporting equipment in a implementation & support. A system engineer performs a wide variety of installation, configuration & upgrading of workstations, servers & related hardware & software in a LAN, WAN & stand-alone environment. A system engineer provides investigation, diagnostic testing & repair/resolution of system, hardware, software & infrastructure.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Complete configuration, Installation & support of equipment in a Microsoft windows environment to the specifications of client proposals.
- Troubleshoot & resolve computer & telephony related issues when contacted by clients by providing both On-site & Remote support.
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems & regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects & program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors & etc. to provide technical assistance & support
- Supervising the administration of systems & servers related network to ensure availability of services to authority users.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Provide service through Telephonic & remote support
- Should know software & hardware installation, Application Implementation support
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date & web base applications.
For More Information kindly contact us.
Mob Number- +91 7507354215
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org