Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Technical Architect (Linux)
Experience: 2-5 years
Industry Type: IT
Salary: as per last drawn
Education: BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec),B.Sc/M.Sc-Comm. BCS, MCS
- Job Role :Technical Architect
- Proper Job role: Review and integrate all application requirements
- including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Must Have Skills :Linux/Unix Desktop Management, Linux Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Contribute to and maintain system standards Must have knowledge on patch process for both Redhat, SUSE Linux servers Should have knowledge of server provisioning and Virtual environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting incidents involving network problems, remote storage-related problems Good understanding and knowledge of load balancing, high availability.
- Technical Experience : 2 years experience as an administrator, with deep knowledge in Redhat, SUSE Linux Systems Hands-on experience in RHEL 6x, RHEL 7x, SUSE10 SUSE11 Good Knowledge on Linux Patching process and procedure.
- Professional Attributes : Cloud Infrastructure, SUSE Linux Operations, Redhat Linux Administration
Certification in Linux, RHCSA, RHCE will be an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com