Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Technical Support Analyst
Experience: 06-2 years/fresher can also apply
Industry Type: IT
Salary: as per last drawn
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Support new technology implementation
- Train users in new and existing IT systems
- Extend technical support to Clients over email, portal, Webex and phone.
- Work in a 24 X 7
- Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
- Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the
- escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled /
- worked upon.
- Ensure earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA.
- Generation of various weekly & monthly reports.
- Creation of Knowledge base.
BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), B.Sc/M.Sc-Comm. BCS, MCS.
Courses Certification in CCNA/MCSA
Good understanding of Networking preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com