Website SevenMentor Pvt. Ltd.
Role: Technical Support Analyst
Industry Type: IT
Salary: As per Industry
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Support new technology implementation
- Train users in new and existing IT systems
- Extend technical support to Clients over email, portal, Webex and phone.
- Work in a 24 X 7 Environment.
- Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed / monitored.
- Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the
- escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled /
- worked upon.
- Ensure earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA.
- Generation of various weekly & monthly reports.
- Creation of Knowledge base.
- Knowledge of hardware, software and network
- Knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Good Communication Skills
Any Technical Graduation (B.E/B.Tech) with CCNA certified, MBA in business / System will be a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com