Designation : Desktop Support Engineer
Job Description :-
Candidate must have good knowledge about following :
– Trouble shooting all the issues related to Hardware, Networking & Software on Windows platform.
– Installation, Troubleshooting of Windows XP, Windows-7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 , and other software on client machine.
– Updating systems with daily latest Microsoft patches time to time.
– Installation of general applications like MS Office, Microsoft Project, Visual Studio.
– Configuring and troubleshooting Outlook Express, MS Outlook,2007, MS Outlook 2010 & MS Outlook 2013
– Setting up of Wireless on Laptop.
– Configure wireless router.
– Providing total technical solution for corporate users.
– Troubleshooting the Laptop & Desktop problems using remote access service like Team Viewer, Ammyy Admin, and Remote Desktop Connection.
– Configuring and managing different types of network printers, scanners.
– Providing Laptop & Desktop support for various Applications and Software’s (AutoCAD 2014, Sap, oracle & Basic software) to users on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows7, Windows Vista & Windows 8.
– Resolving problems related to LAN connectivity.
– Managing Networks Setup – Crimping & Punching
– Manage Video conferencing call through IP & ISDN lines.
– Troubleshooting Dot-Matrix & LaserJet Printers
– Printer installing and sharing, troubleshooting printer related problem.
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume on : [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org