Website SevenMentor Pvt. Ltd.
Role: VM-Ware Administrator
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Industry Type: IT
Salary: As per Industry
VMware Engineer will be responsible for administration, management & monitoring Azure & VMware environments.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Administration of the VMware server, Backup, Trouble Shooting.
- Administration of ESXi, vCenter, vSphere and other Hypervisors.
- Administration, Management, Monitor the VMware environments.
- Administration, Manage, Monitor the Azure environments including spinning, configuration.
- Administration of VMware infrastructure.
- Administrator, Manage, Monitor the VMware environments including installation, configuration, troubleshooting and optimization of resources.
- System administration of Guest OS (Windows, CentOS, Ubuntu, Redhat)
- Basic Administration, Management, Monitoring of the Azure Cloud environments.
Key Skill and Capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of VMware & Azure technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Understand Continuous Deployment/Integration concepts for application development
- BE degree or equivalent; Computer Science or Electronic, BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec),B.Sc/M.Sc, BCS, MCS, VM- Ware certification preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com