Website Seven Mentor Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Windows System Admin
CTC: No bar for right candidate
Industry Type: IT industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuring, and maintaining services such as IIS, FTP, etc.
- Monitor all system alerts and assist to resolve complex issues in system hardware and software.
- Performing daily backups.
- Performing routine audits of Hardware.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Installing and configuring new server and software.
- Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
- Familiarity with OS upgrades/Patching, Firewalls, etc
- Troubleshooting for Web, Domain name, DNS, FTP and MSSQL server issues.
- Ability to quickly identify the issue and provide resolution accordingly.
- Data center /Remote System administration skills
- Helping web hosting customers via email and telephone to resolve issues.
- Good knowledge of user and permission management.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory (AD)
- Good knowledge of windows event logs.
- Must be willing to work in 24×7 operations
- Should have basic experience with Windows servers in virtualized environments.
- Should have a basic knowledge of RAID, SQL Database related operations.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and Interpersonal skills
- Additional Windows certifications (MSCA.MCSE) will be considered as an advantage.
- Additional knowledge of AWS will be considered as an advantage
Education: BE(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), ME(IT/Comm/E&TC/Elec), B.Sc/M.Sc-Comm. BCS, MCS
Additional Certifications in CCNA with MCSA/MCSE/AWS/Linux (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com