Designation – Junior Network Engineer
Experience – Minimum 1-2 yrs
CTC Range – Best In The Market
Location – Pune (On site)
Shift – (6:30PM TO 3:30AM – IST)
Joining Date: Immediate Joining/15 days
Key Skills: Routing, switching, and Juniper firewall,
CCNA / CCNP
Required Experience and Skills:
– Configuration and troubleshooting.
– Switching : Juniper Switches, STP, RSTP, VLAN, , ICMP, TRUNKING, PoE, Switches Upgrade, Etherchannel.
– Routing : Static Route, OSPF, BGP, MPLS
– Security : Juniper Firewall, Firewall Policies, Firewall Sessions, IPSEC, VPN.
– Wireless : Any Wireless Technology.
– Creating and monitoring new internal and external policies.
– Skill equivalent to Network security and networking experience required specifically in a Wireless Service Provider environment.
– Must possess the experience and ability to lead and participate in technical sessions, to lead projects that span multiple organizations, and to coordinate technical, implementation and/or troubleshooting discussions.
– A strong understanding of structured network design and the OSI Interconnect Model, especially how it relates to the design and deployment of structured networks, is required as well as strong project management skills, strong interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral), and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
– Hands on experience in brocade switches.
– Lead efforts to provide network security designs, solutions, deployment strategies, and technical documentation for the Client IP Security Networks in our various MSCs and Network Equipment Centers.
– Provide technical leadership and guidance to other members of the Security team.
– Develop and maintain security documentation and standards documents, as required.
Interested Candidate apply on
Contact no : 8446455547
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com