Website SevenMentor Pvt Ltd
Designation: Juniper Network Security Engineer
Positions – 5
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Pune.
We are seeking for “Juniper Network Security Engineer” who is Immediate Joiner, and has experience of working in Networking and Juniper Security.
- CCNA Certified
- JNCIA Certified
- Juniper SRX Certified
- Must be a team player and should be ready to work in day shifts involving weekend on call / in-office support as needed
- Advanced Threat protections : Candidate should have good knowledge in implementing ,configuring ,troubleshooting advanced Networking Devices .
- Good working knowledge about Juniper Security
- Minimum 5+ years datacenter network infrastructure experience.
- Network LAN/WAN experience ( Juniper)
- Strong Knowledge of Nexus switches
- Design, setup, troubleshoot and configure moderately complex switching environments
- Design, setup, troubleshoot and configure moderately complex routing topologies
- Advanced technical understanding of routing protocols
- Practical experience designing and supporting site to site and remote access VPN tunnels using IPsec and DMVPN
- Advanced technical understanding of layer 2 protocols such as STP, VTP, LACP, and other switching concepts.
- Experience with Juniper ASA for firewall and VPN solutions
- Experience with F5/Redware WAF/Load balancers
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Interface with vendors and carriers for installation and troubleshooting
- Analyze, research, configure, install networks & computer systems
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system
- Working knowledge of network configuration management systems
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
- Knowledge of IT security principles
Candidates who’s profile is matching to above given JD Kindly contact (Call or Whatsapp).
Thanks & Regards,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com