Job Role : Network Security Engineer
Contract : Minimum 1 year
CTC : $120k
Work Location : San Jose – CA
Security – Cisco (CCNP or CCIE-Security), Palo Alto, or Checkpoint certified.
Mandatory Skills: Routing, Switching, Load Balancing, Firewall, SD-WAN
Job Description :
Networking Support, Network Security, Firewall, Checkpoint with minimum CCNP Certified
– Cisco ASA Specialist is someone responsible for design, and implementation of security technologies
– Should have Knowledge of ASA/Checkpoint/PaloAlto/Juniper
– With in-depth understanding of firewall and VPN functionality.
– Willing to work as per business demands if there is any requirement
– Should be flexible with problem solving skills
– Assertive and possess the flexibility to orient him / herself to the demands of the business.
– Good analytical and planning skills
– Responsible for design, and implementation of security technologies
– Knowledge/experience on the network and server load balancers (F5, Cisco ACE)
– Well knowledge/experience on the routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP) Layer 2 protocols including, VSS, VPC and Spanning Tree
– Experience with common LAN, WAN, and Data Center architectures Wireshark/Sniffer analysis
– Good experience in Next generation firewall
– Knowledge of SD-WAN would be an added advantage
– Good communication skills & Positive attitude.
– Good team player and collaboration
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume on [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com