SevenMentor Pune provides real-time and placement derived PHP Training in Pune. . Our aim is to make a well-rounded player with learning PHP coding and also others like MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, Content Management System (CMS) tools like Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, PHP real-time project and PHP/MySQL placement training.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
About PHP Course
Our PHP course includes right from the basic to advanced level in our PHP Course is designed to get great placements in good software companies. Our trainers are highly certified, experienced working professionals with hands-on real-time working on multiple Php projects at pursuing PHP Certification. We have designed our course syllabus based on technical requirements. Our PHP Training is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for growth and development. Here are some of the bigger details that you should be knowing about PHP or in case you just need a brush-up.
PHP Certification Course
PHP – a server-side scripting language developed and created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995 – is installed and operated on more than 200 millions of websites and more than 2 millions of web servers across the globe. As of PHP Training – a PHP, is completely an open source by nature and in effect a completely efficient programming language, it has become today’s one of the widely accepted and used languages for web development. Thus, there is a huge demand for PHP programmers across most platforms.
The course is suitable for all those who try to make their career in the programming field and the professionals who want to brush up their knowledge to get them back up to speed. There are many PHP Training Institutes in Pune but we train in a better way which is simply best from the lot. We see to it that the theory and practical sessions are undertaken alternatively and effectively. This process makes you understand every concept gets simplified and is explained with adequate details in our PHP Training Certification has sessions over and over again. As PHP development has had a great impetus in providing dynamic websites providing added and increased functionality to a contained webpage.
PHP enables websites to perform real-time data processing, which is the primary reason for its tremendous popularity and improving the growth potential of every individual. This type of distinctive and detailed course is what makes us provide a greater ball game to improve and eventually make a well-rounded individual in the entirety of the process being done which sets us apart from the herd in the process gaining noted credibility like Best PHP Training for us to grow furthermore.
PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor, which denotes that the language holds the capability to process all the data received from the client’s side or user side before sending back as a hypertext to process the given data. PHP is a very useful general-purpose scripting language which is developed for web-based application development that provides a stepping stone to develop dynamic websites. Sites developed in and with pursuing from Best PHP Training Institute, it gives the advantages of both, simplicity of HTML, and to present the singular data on a network with real-time processing capabilities. This develops various websites to function not just as a platform to display content and even to work as an online application performing as a particular task.
Features of PHP Development
Open Source: PHP is an absolute open source technology, which involves its source code, development environment, etc. are freely available anytime anywhere. Additionally PHP community is continually and constantly developing new functionalities of this language thus improving its code package, base libraries and various classes with additional usability in mind. Simple & Easy: Websites developed with the use of PHP and or applications have much simple code to write or understand. The level of complexity of a PHP code is much lesser than its competing technologies for developing web applications or dynamic sites.
Platform Independent: Applications developed in PHP are platform-independent inversely stating that they can be executed on a variety of platforms and web servers. Websites developed using PHP can be hosted on mostly all the web-servers available in the market today. The only virtual drawback to being contained with what can be considered is the version incompatibility, which is also not a major issue because most of the time servers are back-compatible with the language versions.
Enhanced graphics: PHP can be used to generate graphical images dynamically or at run-time. Using the image functionalities, more of those image formats could be supported in a website or web application. The list for the features of PHP applications is a very long and interesting one. Denoted above were some of the major features of a PHP application making it one of the most dynamically operational coding languages. These features bring the ease of coding to a developer demanding high-quality interaction from the user. Applications are therefore much cheaper than other technologies for developing dynamic sites or applications due to the proprietary or licensing issues. PHP Classes in Pune enables you as a freely available helping to cut the cost of development to a considerable extent making it easily profitable to work on. It provides a more secure website experience due to its high-quality encryption scheme embedded into it. Applications safety is another advantage in the same category which makes the application code unbeatable to tamper. PHP Training Institute provides PHP applications to provide a fast and responsive browsing experience as all the processing is performed at the server-side. Despite the system configuration by the user, a website or an application developed in PHP loads equally easily and efficiently. We can, therefore, estimate the popularity of PHP as a technology from the very fact that many popular websites like Facebook, Wikipedia, WordPress, Baidu, etc. are primarily based on PHP with the addition of C++, Java, Python, and Erlang for added user experience benefit. As of April 2007, there were about 21 Million domains using PHP as their base coding language. Many software development companies which are into web development services offer PHP development services to their clients. Other advantages of PHP Courses include compatibility with almost every web-server and operating system the application is deployed on. The load time of PHP developed sites is also very less as PHP is a light weighted language substantially suited web-site development.
All these factors coupled together are making a very strong case of PHP is one of the most slick functioning coding environments developed and being made of such a strong pillar of our developmental values making us as well as the students one of the best possible starting points with eventual goodwill compilation like Best PHP Training Institute in Pune makes us then again proud of what we have become as one of the best units of coherent living.
PHP, is today’s One of the widely accepted and used formats for web development. Thus, There's a high demand for PHP programmers across platforms. Who try to make their Career in the programming area then join SevenMentor’s Online PHP Training is one of the best training for people who are looking for a career in programming. SevenMentor provides real time and positioning derived from Online PHP Courses.
Our Online PHP Training includes all the basic to advanced knowledge of PHP. Our coaches are highly skilled, experienced working professionals who will also provide you hands-on real time working on multiple Php projects along with Online PHP Classes in Pune. Our aim of Online PHP Training is to make a well-rounded player with learning PHP coding and also others like MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, Content Management System (CMS) tools such as Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, PHP real-time project and PHP/MySQL placement coaching.
Bachelors & Graduates
Any professional person
Abroad studying students and professionals Candidates are willing to learn something new.
Syllabus of PHP
- 1. PHP Basics
- a. How PHP Works
- b. How PHP differs from ASP.NET
- c. The php.ini File
- d. Basic PHP Syntax
- e. Variables
- f. PHP Operators
- g. Creating Dynamic Pages
- i. Single Quotes vs. Double Quotes
- ii. Howdy World!
- 2. Flow Control
- a. Conditional Processing
- i. If Conditions
- b. If Conditions
- c. Loops
- i. while
- ii. do...while
- iii. for
- iv. break and continue
- 3. Arrays
- a. Enumerated Arrays
- b. Initializing Arrays
- c. Appending to an Array
- d. Reading from Arrays
- e. Looping through Arrays
- f. Associative Arrays
- g. Superglobal Arrays
- h. Two- and multi-dimensional Arrays
- i. Reading from Two-dimensional Arrays
- j. Looping through Two-dimensional Arrays
- k. Array Manipulation Functions
- 4. PHP and HTML Forms
- a. How HTML Forms Work
- b. A Sample HTML Form
- c. Form Variables
- d. GET versus POST
- 5. String Manipulation
- a. Formatting Strings
- i. Concatenation
- ii. String Manipulation Functions
- iii. Examples of String Functions
- b. Magic Quotes
- i. magic_quotes_gpc
- ii. magic_quotes_runtime
- iii. Recommendation on Magic Quotes
- iv. Conclusion
- 6. Reusing Code and Writing Functions
- a. Including Files
- i. require
- ii. require_once
- iii. auto_prepend_file and auto_append_file
- b. User Functions
- i. Defining and Calling Functions
- ii. Default Values
- iii. Variable Scope
- iv. By Reference vs. By Value
- c. Form Processing
- d. Code Organization
- 7. Managing Data
- a. Querying a Database with mysqli
- i. mysqli() Overview
- ii. mysqli Methods and Properties
- iii. Inserting and Updating Records
- iv. mysqli Prepared Statements
- b. Querying a database with PDO
- i. What is PDO
- ii. Common PDO Drivers
- iii. Connections and Exceptions
- iv. Inserts and Updates with PDO
- v. Placeholders (Named and Unnamed)
- vi. Selecting Data
- c. How the Drupal database abstraction layer works
- 8. Authentication with PHP and SQL
- a. A Database-less Login Form
- b. Conclusion
- 9. Session Control and Cookies
- a. Sessions
- i. Configuring Sessions
- ii. Session Functions
- b. Cookies
- c. PHP and Databases
- 10. Object-Oriented PHP
- a. Building a Class
- b. Working with Properties and Functions
- c. Private, Protected, Public modifiers
- d. Inheritance
- e. Interfaces
- f. Building a Web Page Object
- g. PHP Objects in N-Tier Web Architecture
- h. Importance of PHP Business Objects
- 11. Drupal 7 Basics
- a. How Drupal began
- b. What is Drupal 7
- c. What Technology Does Drupal Use?
- d. What is Drupal
- i. Content Management System
- ii. Content Management Framework
- iii. Web Application Framework
- e. Drupal terminology
- i. Modules
- ii. Themes
- iii. Nodes
- iv. Blocks
- f. Drupal Workflow
- i. Bootstrap
- ii. Hooks and Callbacks
- 12. Getting started
- a. Installing Drupal 7
- b. The Admin Interface
- i. Creating Content
- ii. Managing Content
- iii. Site Building
- iv. Site Configuration
- v. User Management
- vi. Reports
- vii. Help
- 13. Out of the Box Modules
- a. Core Required
- b. Core Optional-enabled
- c. Core Optional-disabled
- 14. User Contributed Modules
- a. What They Are
- b. Where They Are
- c. What They Do
- d. Downloading and Enabling
- e. Popular Modules
- f. Module selection and evaluation
- 15. Layouts in Drupal
- a. Blocks and Regions
- b. Default Blocks
- c. Custom Blocks
- d. Configuring Blocks
- i. Enabling Default Blocks and Controlling the Front Page
- 16. File System
- a. Download Methods
- b. File Module
- c. Image Module
- d. Storing user uploaded materials
- 17. Custom Content Types with the Fields Module
- a. The PAGE and the ARTICLE
- b. Input Filters
- c. Creating Custom Content-Types
- d. Field Permissions
- e. Adding Custom Fields to Content-Types
- f. Using the Manage Display Settings
- i. Teaser / Body Displays
- ii. Labels
- iii. Display Formats
- 18. Working with Taxonomy
- a. What is taxonomy?
- b. Vocabularies
- i. Required Vocabulary
- ii. Controlled Vocabulary
- c. Terms
- i. Single and Multiple Terms
- ii. Adding Terms
- d. View Content by Term
- e. Storing Taxonomies
- f. Module-Based Vocabularies
- g. Common Functions
- 19. VIEWS: Advanced Displays With Contributed Module
- a. Overview of VIEWS
- b. VIEW Types
- i. Default Views
- ii. Overridden Views
- iii. Normal Views
- c. Displays
- i. Basic Settings
- ii. Display Types
- d. Creating a VIEW With the VIEWS User Interface
- i. Basic Settings
- ii. Fields vs Node
- iii. Filters
- iv. Arguments
- v. Relationships
- 20. The Form API
- a. Form Processing
- b. Validation
- c. Form Submission
- d. Redirection
- e. Creating Basic Forms
- i. Custom Module Basics
- ii. Creating your own Custom Module
- f. Enabling the Custom Form Module
- g. Accessing the Custom Form
- h. Form API Properties
- 21. XML-RPC and REST
- a. What is XML-RPC?
- b. XML-RPC Clients
- c. A Simple XML-RPC Server
- d. REST (with the Services Module)
- i. Creating a Drupal REST Server
- ii. Testing your REST Server
- 22. Theming
- a. Architecture of the Theme System
- i. Theme Templates
- ii. The .info file
- iii. Theme Engine
- iv. Hooks
- b. Creating a Theme
- i. Where are the files?
- ii. Installing a Theme
- iii. Creating and Enabling a Customized Sub-Theme
- iv. Theme Inheritance and Sub-Themes
- c. Responsive Design with Adaptive Themes
- i. Mobile First Design
- ii. CSS Structure
- iii. Responsive Stylesheets
- iv. Progressive Enhancement
- v. Adaptive Theme Settings
- d. Theming with CSS
- e. Theming with a custom stylesheet
- f. Overriding Theme Behavior with PHP
- 23. Creating Interactive Forms with the Webforms module
- 24. Creating Rules with the Rules module
- 25. Drupal’s Database Abstraction Layer
- a. Functions and Methods
- b. Drupal Database Connections
- c. Selecting records with DB_QUERY
- d. Custom Database Connections with PDO
- e. Advanced Concepts
- i. The Schema API
- 1. Adding tables to a module
- 2. Adding Schema definition to a module
- ii. DB_SELECT
- 1. Building a page display with DB_SELECT
- iii. Maintaining tables with module_update functions
- 26. DRUSH
- a. What is DRUSH
- b. Installation and Configuration
- c. Getting Started
- d. Useful Commands
- e. Database Updates
- f. Backup Site and Databases
- g. Summary of Commands
- h. Site Aliases
- i. Scripting with DRUSH
- 27. Conclusion
Trainer Profile of PHP
- Certified professional trainer.
- More than 5+ years experience.
- Trained students by giving real time examples.
- Strong knowledge of theory and practical
- Trainers are industry experience.
- Trainers have Real time project experience in their industry.
- Students can ask their doubts to the trainer.
- Trainer prepares students on relevant subjects for the interview.
- Our trainers give real time based assignments to understand the subject practically.
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- Make UI layouts create a various design there prototypes
- Create application wireframes design
- View and decide design based on the existing interface.
- Make a plan and charts for designing new layout based on Client requirement
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
| 27/03/2023 ||PHP Course ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 28/03/2023 ||PHP Course ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 01/04/2023 ||PHP Course ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
| 01/04/2023 ||PHP Course ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
Excellent training experience at SevenMentor, I am really thankful that I chosen Seven mentor. The teaching staff is very knowledgeable and highly updated with the knowledge. The syllabus and topics are taught very perfectly and carefully. Batch management is also very good. Non teaching staff also very polite and friendly .I appreciate SevenMentor and Entire team.
It was really a good experience with seven mentor. They provided me a excellent platform to learn and gain enough knowledge in Web Development with PHP Training
Am done PHP course from SevenMentor.. Trainers are very good and they will give you easy way to understand how things work. Practical knowledge which I gained helped me a lot to work in my company. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. Thank u so much. Would recommend my friends to join this institute who wanna make their career in development.
Course video & Images
PHP is as of now the most well known server-side web programming language generally utilized for making sites and web applications by application and web improvement organizations. SevenMentor starts corporate online PHP training for professionals who want to upgrade your skills in PHP. SevenMentor,s Corporate PHP Training will help with your ongoing programming. This Corporate PHP Training is intended for work searchers and lovers keen on forming their programming vocation as a PHP Developer.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
James Gosling launched Java in 1995, and it has since grown in popularity in the enterprise software and IT industries. It allows programmers to develop programs utilizing Oracle Inc.'s instruction...
Android is an operating system which is lightweight, open-source. Android is based on the Linux operating system. Java is the backbone of Android programming. To develop software which you can...
A data structure is a method of organizing and storing data in a computer so that it can be used effectively. Data is only a set of facts and figures,...
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation | Free Career Counselling