Placement Officer Job description
- Finding placement opportunities for students.
- Building and maintaining relationships with students to discover skills and preferences. Liaising with students and employers during placements.
- Fostering relationships with local placement providers.
- Negotiating terms of placements with providers.
- Conducting pre-placement background checks.
- Providing lists of placement students to course coordinators.
- Reporting student or workplace issues.
- Providing information and documentation about placements to students
Interested candidate can share their CV on email@example.com contact on – 9322739556
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org