PMP classes in Kolkata include PMP simulation exams as well as a large library of over two thousand PMP practice questions, ensuring that you pass your PMP exams with ease. The PMP course training programme will educate you how and where to plan, organize, execute, and coordinate activities in any size or complexity firm.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
One will get 24 PDUs thanks to expert mentoring from PMP professionals like Steven Beslac. The PMP exam was modified on January 2, 2021, to reflect the rising demand for more diverse project management abilities and approaches. The three new sectors of People, Process, as well as Business Environment, including the value delivery spectrum, which encompasses predictable, flexible, and hybrid approaches, will be highlighted during PMP Training in Kolkata. The PMP Certification Course is entirely aligned with the most recent edition of the PMP test objectives as well as the PMBOK Guide (7th Edition). KnowledgeHut is a PMI Premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP).
How can one get their PMP certification?
PMI certifications can help you gain a better understanding of project management methods and principles, as well as how to apply them. You may authenticate your experience as a project management professional and take advantage of networking opportunities with the best in the sector by enrolling in our PMP Training in Kolkata. Are you unclear where to start when it comes to obtaining your PMP certification? Simply follow these simple instructions.
1. Educate yourself
Check your eligibility to become a PMP certified project manager before continuing. Join PMI and become a member of your local chapter by registering on the PMI website.
To earn 35 PDUs (the PMI's Education requirement), enroll in a PMP Course in Kolkata and complete 35 hours from an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) like KnowledgeHut.
2. Check for the presence of the PMP.
Examine the schedules and dates for PMP classroom training to choose a session that meets your needs.
To register for the PMP Exam, complete the PMP application form and send it to PMI for approval. PMI will send you an eligibility number and a payment request after your online application has been verified as complete.
Make an appointment to take the PMP certification exam.
Create a study strategy and stick to it; go over the PMBOK Guide a few times because it is one of the most important resources for the exam. Attend the exam with all required documentation and aim for an 80 percent or higher result.
Obtain your Project Management Professional (PMP) credential.
The final step in becoming a PMP certified professional is to complete this section. After passing the exam, you will receive a congratulations email from PMI, and your name will be updated in the PMI database. You have now achieved the status of Certified Professional!
What are the benefits of obtaining a PMP certification?
Not only in the computer business, but throughout industries, project management has recently become one of the most popular jobs. Project managers are in higher demand than other occupations, and by 2027, 88 million individuals will be required to be skilled in project-oriented professions. PMP Training in Kolkata will assist you in obtaining profitable positions in industries such as information technology, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other fascinating fields. With over 1 million PMP certification holders globally, PMP holders have a median income that is 25% higher than their non-certified counterparts. Develop your project management skills, earn your PMI certification, and take advantage of the growing need in a variety of industries.
Form high-performing Project Management groups.
All roads eventually lead to project management, whether you wish to grow your company or compete more effectively. Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your project teams will improve your company's efficiency and effectiveness.
Provide your PMP teams with best practices and cutting-edge tools.
Align your company's goals with skill development.
Use KnowledgeHut's Immersive Learning technique to your advantage.
If you require specialized corporate training, please contact us.
Students who wish to exhibit competency in managing projects across a range of sectors while also having the flexibility to learn at their own speed can take advantage of SevenMentor's Online PMP Certification Training in Kolkata. The PMP training in Kolkata is for project managers who want to stay up to date on industry best practices and demonstrate their commitment to the field. Learners in Kolkata who pass the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition Online PMP Classes training, which includes courses from the most recent PMBOK Guidelines. Our virtual education students may rely on our highly qualified professors to provide their Online PMP Course in Kolkata, guaranteeing that they stand out from the crowd. When you start working as a developer, quality consultant, or business analyst, you'll be keen to learn about the development cycle. You'll enjoy learning with SevenMentor's Online PMP Training, and after a few years, you'll be itching to advance. Anyone who is capable of organizing and executing activities can be assured of becoming a project manager after completing this online course. Because earning a degree is always advantageous, this Project Management Institute in Kolkata has developed an entirely online training programme. After finishing the course, students will be referred to as PMP certified professionals. Our in-depth Online PMP training in Kolkata covers all aspects of project management that a project manager needs to know to be successful.
- Assistant Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Team Managers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Syllabus of PMP
Interpret the source and stage of the conflict
• Analyze the context for the conflict
• Evaluate/recommend/reconcile the appropriate conflict resolution solution
Lead a team
Set a clear vision and mission
• Support diversity and inclusion (e.g., behavior types, thought process)
• Value servant leadership (e.g., relate the tenets of servant leadership to the team)
• Determine an appropriate leadership style (e.g., directive, collaborative)
• Inspire, motivate, and influence team members/ stakeholders (e.g., team contract, social contract, reward system)
• Analyze team members and stakeholders’ influence
• Distinguish various options to lead various team members and stakeholders
Support team performance
Appraise team member performance
against key performance indicators
• Support and recognize team member
growth and development
Determine appropriate feedback approach
• Verify performance improvements
Empower team members and stakeholders Organize around team strengths
• Support team task accountability
• Evaluate demonstration of task accountability
• Determine and bestow level(s) of decision-making authority
Ensure team members/stakeholders are adequately trained
Determine required competencies and elements of training
• Determine training options based on training needs
• Allocate resources for training
• Measure training outcomes
Build a team
Appraise stakeholder skills
• Deduce project resource requirements
• Continuously assess and refresh team skills to meet project needs
• Maintain team and knowledge transfer
Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
Determine critical impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
• Prioritize critical impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
• Use network to implement solutions to remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
• Re-assess continually to ensure impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team are being addressed
Negotiate project agreements
Analyze the bounds of the negotiations for agreement
• Assess priorities and determine ultimate objective(s)
• Verify objective(s) of the project agreement is met
• Participate in agreement negotiations
• Determine a negotiation strategy
Collaborate with stakeholders
Evaluate engagement needs for stakeholders
• Optimize alignment between stakeholder needs, expectations, and project objectives
• Build trust and influence stakeholders
to accomplish project objectives
Build shared understanding
Break down situation to identify the root cause of a misunderstanding
• Survey all necessary parties to reach consensus
• Support outcome of parties' agreement
• Investigate potential misunderstandings
Engage and support virtual teams
Examine virtual team member needs (e.g., environment, geography, culture, global, etc.)
• Investigate alternatives (e.g., communication tools, colocation) for virtual team member engagement
• Implement options for virtual team member engagement
• Continually evaluate effectiveness of virtual team member engagement
Define team ground rules
Communicate organizational principles with team and external stakeholders
• Establish an environment that fosters adherence to the ground rules
• Manage and rectify ground rule violations
Mentor relevant stakeholders
Allocate the time to mentoring
• Recognize and act on mentoring opportunities
Promote team performance through the application of emotional intelligence
Assess behavior through the use of personality indicators
• Analyze personality indicators and adjust to the emotional needs of key project stakeholders
Execute project with the urgency required to deliver business value
Assess opportunities to deliver value incrementally
• Examine the business value throughout the project
• Support the team to subdivide project tasks as necessary to find the minimum viable product
Analyze communication needs of all stakeholders
• Determine communication methods, channels, frequency, and level of detail for all stakeholders
• Communicate project information and updates effectively
• Confirm communication is understood and feedback is received
Assess and manage risks
Determine risk management options
• Iteratively assess and prioritize risks
Analyze stakeholders (e.g., power interest grid, influence, impact)
• Categorize stakeholders
• Engage stakeholders by category
• Develop, execute, and validate a strategy for stakeholder engagement
Plan and manage budget and resources
Estimate budgetary needs based on the scope of the project and lessons learned from past projects
• Anticipate future budget challenges
• Monitor budget variations and work with governance process to adjust as necessary
• Plan and manage resources
Plan and manage schedule
Estimate project tasks (milestones, dependencies, story points)
• Utilize benchmarks and historical data
Measure ongoing progress based on methodology
• Modify schedule, as needed, based on methodology
• Coordinate with other projects and other operations
Plan and manage quality of products/deliverables
Determine quality standard required for project deliverables
• Recommend options for improvement based on quality gaps
• Continually survey project deliverable quality
Plan and manage scope
Determine and prioritize requirements
• Break down scope (e.g., WBS, backlog)
• Monitor and validate scope
Integrate project planning activities
Consolidate the project/phase plans
• Assess consolidated project plans for dependencies, gaps, and continued business value
• Analyze the data collected
• Collect and analyze data to make informed project decisions
• Determine critical information requirements
Manage project changes
Anticipate and embrace the need for change (e.g., follow change management practices)
• Determine strategy to handle change
• Execute change management strategy according to the methodology
• Determine a change response to move the project forward
Plan and manage procurement
Define resource requirements and needs
• Communicate resource requirements
• Manage suppliers/contracts
• Plan and manage procurement strategy
• Develop a delivery solution
Manage project artifacts
Determine the requirements (what, when, where, who, etc.) for managing the project artifacts
• Validate that the project information is kept up to date (i.e., version control) and accessible to all stakeholders
• Continually assess the effectiveness of the management of the project artifacts
Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
Assess project needs, complexity, and magnitude
• Recommend project execution strategy (e.g., contracting, finance)
• Recommend a project methodology/approach (i.e., predictive, agile, hybrid)
• Use iterative, incremental practices throughout the project life cycle (e.g., lessons learned, stakeholder engagement, risk)
Establish project governance structure
Determine appropriate governance for a project (e.g., replicate organizational governance)
• Define escalation paths and thresholds
Manage project issues
Recognize when a risk becomes an issue
• Attack the issue with the optimal action to achieve project success
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on the approach to resolve the issues
Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
Discuss project responsibilities within team
• Outline expectations for working environment
• Confirm approach for knowledge transfers
Plan and manage project/phase closure or transitions
Determine criteria to successfully close the project or phase
• Validate readiness for transition (e.g., to operations team or next phase)
• Conclude activities to close out project or phase (e.g., final lessons learned, retrospective, procurement, financials, resources)
Plan and manage project compliance
• Confirm project compliance requirements (e.g., security, health and safety, regulatory compliance)
• Classify compliance categories
• Determine potential threats to compliance
• Use methods to support compliance
• Analyze the consequences of noncompliance
• Determine necessary approach and action to address compliance needs (e.g., risk, legal)
• Measure the extent to which the project is in compliance
Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
Investigate that benefits are identified
• Document agreement on ownership for ongoing benefit realization
• Verify measurement system is in place to track benefits
• Evaluate delivery options to demonstrate value
• Appraise stakeholders of value gain progress
Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on
Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on
Support organizational change
Assess organizational culture
• Evaluate impact of organizational change to project and determine required actions
• Evaluate impact of the project to the organization and determine required actions
Trainer Profile of PMP
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
PMP Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- CIO / CTO / Vice President IT Heads / Senior IT Managers Head/GM / AGM Projects
- Senior Project Managers, Program Managers, Projects Managers, Product Managers
- Senior Consultants Project / Team Leads /PMO Business Practice Heads Department / Business Heads Business Analysts
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Trainers allocate assignments to students and the duration will be 10hrs to 15hrs accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
The course was exceptionally well-designed, and it greatly aided my self-training!
- Shruti Ghosh
The training materials' content was meticulously planned!
- Tanya Singh
The mentors did an outstanding job of explaining the material and the course's progression!
- Kavita Kumari
Course video & Images
Corporate PMP Training in Kolkata helps companies increase team and organizational performance. Unlike other courses' seminars and team-building training, the Corporate PMP Course in Kolkata assists teams in identifying and overcoming challenges, resulting in deeper learning and long-term sustainable transformation in your employees and management. We offer Corporate Services and PMP Classes in Kolkata to companies aiming to build high-performing and engaging team structures. We train leaders in organizations and businesses to help them achieve authentic commitment and collaborative action. Our tried-and-true Corporate PMP Courses in Kolkata help teams build and match their individual goals with common goals. The most generally recognised project management credential for active professionals around the world is our Corporate Project Management Professional certification. This programme covers topics such as reactive decision-making, flexible management, and hybrid methodologies. In every situation, the PMP credential for organizations certifies project management knowledge and skill. This helps companies find the people they need to work smarter and perform better, and it improves the chances of programme leaders across industries.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation