The PMP Qualification is the most prestigious project management certification. This PMP course in Nagpur will teach you complicated project management subjects that will be assessed on the forthcoming (2021) PMP exam in a way that will give you confidence in your comprehension of the ideas.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
The PMP classes in Nagpur provide you with PMP simulation examinations as well as an extensive library of over two thousand PMP practice questions, allowing you to effortlessly pass your PMP exams.
The PMP course will teach you how to plan, organize, execute, and manage projects in any business, regardless of size or complexity.
Expert mentoring from PMP leaders like Steven Beslac ensures that you receive 24 PDUs. On January 2, 2021, the PMP test was updated to accommodate the increased need for more diversified project management abilities and methodologies. PMP Training in Nagpur will emphasize the three new domains of People, Process, and Business Environment, as well as the value delivery spectrum, which includes predictive, agile, and hybrid approaches.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification course is fully matched with the most recent edition of the PMP test objectives and the PMBOK Guide (7th Edition). PMI Premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP) KnowledgeHut.
Why should you get a PMP certification?
Project management has recently become one of the trendiest careers, not just in the tech industry, but across industries. Demand for project managers is expanding faster than demand for other vocations, and by 2027, 88 million people will be required to be proficient in project-oriented roles. The PMP Training in Nagpur can help you get lucrative jobs in information technology, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other intriguing fields.With over 1 million PMP certification holders worldwide, the median income for PMP holders is 25% greater than that of their non-certified peers. Develop your project management abilities, become PMI certified, and take advantage of the rising demand across industries.
How to Obtain the PMP Certification
PMI certifications can help you improve your understanding and application of project management processes and principles. With the PMP classes in Nagpur, you can validate your experience as a project management professional and take advantage of networking possibilities with the finest in the field. Are you unsure where to begin with your PMP certification? Simply take these easy steps.
1. Become educated
Before continuing, confirm your eligibility to become a PMP certified project manager.
Register on the PMI website or join PMI and become a member of your local branch.
Enroll in a PMP Course in Nagpur and complete 35 hours from an Authorized Training Partner (ATP), such as KnowledgeHut, to earn 35 PDUs (the PMI's Education requirement).
2. Examine for the PMP
Examine the PMP classroom training schedules and dates to select a session that matches your needs.
Fill out the PMP application form and submit it to PMI for approval to register for the PMP Exam. When your online application is confirmed to be complete, PMI will email you an eligibility code and a payment request.
Schedule your PMP exam.
Create a specific study plan and study diligently; thoroughly study the PMBOK Guide a few times, as it is one of the key sources for the exam.
Attend the exam with the necessary documentation and aim for a score of at least 80% or higher (this is a guideline rather than a rigid pass percentage criterion as PMI has not given the marks or score in the present times).
Obtain your PMP certification
This is the final stage in becoming a PMP certified professional. After completing the exam, you will receive a celebratory email from PMI, which will be followed by your name being updated in the PMI register. You have officially earned the Certified Professional certification!
Create high-performing Project Management teams.
Whether you want to expand your firm or compete more effectively, all roads eventually lead to project management. Improve company efficiency and effectiveness by skilling up your project teams.
Provide best practices and cutting-edge tools to your PMP teams.
Align skill development with your company's goals.
Make use of KnowledgeHut's Immersive Learning strategy.
Please contact us if you require unique corporate training sessions.
Students are increasingly taking purely Online PMP Course in Nagpur. Our institute, SevenMentor Pvt. Ltd., offers effective online courses. Our instructors monitor the students' progress and performance. We train on technology, software, and networking topics using the Online PMP Training in Nagpur. Students will benefit from our tests and practical application expertise. Students are placed 100% of the time by the placement cell.
- Assistant Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Team Managers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Syllabus of PMP
Interpret the source and stage of the conflict
• Analyze the context for the conflict
• Evaluate/recommend/reconcile the appropriate conflict resolution solution
Lead a team
Set a clear vision and mission
• Support diversity and inclusion (e.g., behavior types, thought process)
• Value servant leadership (e.g., relate the tenets of servant leadership to the team)
• Determine an appropriate leadership style (e.g., directive, collaborative)
• Inspire, motivate, and influence team members/ stakeholders (e.g., team contract, social contract, reward system)
• Analyze team members and stakeholders’ influence
• Distinguish various options to lead various team members and stakeholders
Support team performance
Appraise team member performance
against key performance indicators
• Support and recognize team member
growth and development
Determine appropriate feedback approach
• Verify performance improvements
Empower team members and stakeholders Organize around team strengths
• Support team task accountability
• Evaluate demonstration of task accountability
• Determine and bestow level(s) of decision-making authority
Ensure team members/stakeholders are adequately trained
Determine required competencies and elements of training
• Determine training options based on training needs
• Allocate resources for training
• Measure training outcomes
Build a team
Appraise stakeholder skills
• Deduce project resource requirements
• Continuously assess and refresh team skills to meet project needs
• Maintain team and knowledge transfer
Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
Determine critical impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
• Prioritize critical impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
• Use network to implement solutions to remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
• Re-assess continually to ensure impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team are being addressed
Negotiate project agreements
Analyze the bounds of the negotiations for agreement
• Assess priorities and determine ultimate objective(s)
• Verify objective(s) of the project agreement is met
• Participate in agreement negotiations
• Determine a negotiation strategy
Collaborate with stakeholders
Evaluate engagement needs for stakeholders
• Optimize alignment between stakeholder needs, expectations, and project objectives
• Build trust and influence stakeholders
to accomplish project objectives
Build shared understanding
Break down situation to identify the root cause of a misunderstanding
• Survey all necessary parties to reach consensus
• Support outcome of parties' agreement
• Investigate potential misunderstandings
Engage and support virtual teams
Examine virtual team member needs (e.g., environment, geography, culture, global, etc.)
• Investigate alternatives (e.g., communication tools, colocation) for virtual team member engagement
• Implement options for virtual team member engagement
• Continually evaluate effectiveness of virtual team member engagement
Define team ground rules
Communicate organizational principles with team and external stakeholders
• Establish an environment that fosters adherence to the ground rules
• Manage and rectify ground rule violations
Mentor relevant stakeholders
Allocate the time to mentoring
• Recognize and act on mentoring opportunities
Promote team performance through the application of emotional intelligence
Assess behavior through the use of personality indicators
• Analyze personality indicators and adjust to the emotional needs of key project stakeholders
Execute project with the urgency required to deliver business value
Assess opportunities to deliver value incrementally
• Examine the business value throughout the project
• Support the team to subdivide project tasks as necessary to find the minimum viable product
Analyze communication needs of all stakeholders
• Determine communication methods, channels, frequency, and level of detail for all stakeholders
• Communicate project information and updates effectively
• Confirm communication is understood and feedback is received
Assess and manage risks
Determine risk management options
• Iteratively assess and prioritize risks
Analyze stakeholders (e.g., power interest grid, influence, impact)
• Categorize stakeholders
• Engage stakeholders by category
• Develop, execute, and validate a strategy for stakeholder engagement
Plan and manage budget and resources
Estimate budgetary needs based on the scope of the project and lessons learned from past projects
• Anticipate future budget challenges
• Monitor budget variations and work with governance process to adjust as necessary
• Plan and manage resources
Plan and manage schedule
Estimate project tasks (milestones, dependencies, story points)
• Utilize benchmarks and historical data
Measure ongoing progress based on methodology
• Modify schedule, as needed, based on methodology
• Coordinate with other projects and other operations
Plan and manage quality of products/deliverables
Determine quality standard required for project deliverables
• Recommend options for improvement based on quality gaps
• Continually survey project deliverable quality
Plan and manage scope
Determine and prioritize requirements
• Break down scope (e.g., WBS, backlog)
• Monitor and validate scope
Integrate project planning activities
Consolidate the project/phase plans
• Assess consolidated project plans for dependencies, gaps, and continued business value
• Analyze the data collected
• Collect and analyze data to make informed project decisions
• Determine critical information requirements
Manage project changes
Anticipate and embrace the need for change (e.g., follow change management practices)
• Determine strategy to handle change
• Execute change management strategy according to the methodology
• Determine a change response to move the project forward
Plan and manage procurement
Define resource requirements and needs
• Communicate resource requirements
• Manage suppliers/contracts
• Plan and manage procurement strategy
• Develop a delivery solution
Manage project artifacts
Determine the requirements (what, when, where, who, etc.) for managing the project artifacts
• Validate that the project information is kept up to date (i.e., version control) and accessible to all stakeholders
• Continually assess the effectiveness of the management of the project artifacts
Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
Assess project needs, complexity, and magnitude
• Recommend project execution strategy (e.g., contracting, finance)
• Recommend a project methodology/approach (i.e., predictive, agile, hybrid)
• Use iterative, incremental practices throughout the project life cycle (e.g., lessons learned, stakeholder engagement, risk)
Establish project governance structure
Determine appropriate governance for a project (e.g., replicate organizational governance)
• Define escalation paths and thresholds
Manage project issues
Recognize when a risk becomes an issue
• Attack the issue with the optimal action to achieve project success
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on the approach to resolve the issues
Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
Discuss project responsibilities within team
• Outline expectations for working environment
• Confirm approach for knowledge transfers
Plan and manage project/phase closure or transitions
Determine criteria to successfully close the project or phase
• Validate readiness for transition (e.g., to operations team or next phase)
• Conclude activities to close out project or phase (e.g., final lessons learned, retrospective, procurement, financials, resources)
Plan and manage project compliance
• Confirm project compliance requirements (e.g., security, health and safety, regulatory compliance)
• Classify compliance categories
• Determine potential threats to compliance
• Use methods to support compliance
• Analyze the consequences of noncompliance
• Determine necessary approach and action to address compliance needs (e.g., risk, legal)
• Measure the extent to which the project is in compliance
Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
Investigate that benefits are identified
• Document agreement on ownership for ongoing benefit realization
• Verify measurement system is in place to track benefits
• Evaluate delivery options to demonstrate value
• Appraise stakeholders of value gain progress
Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on
Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on
Support organizational change
Assess organizational culture
• Evaluate impact of organizational change to project and determine required actions
• Evaluate impact of the project to the organization and determine required actions
Trainer Profile of PMP
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
PMP Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- CIO / CTO / Vice President IT Heads / Senior IT Managers Head/GM / AGM Projects
- Senior Project Managers, Program Managers, Projects Managers, Product Managers
- Senior Consultants Project / Team Leads /PMO Business Practice Heads Department / Business Heads Business Analysts
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Trainers allocate assignments to students and the duration will be 10hrs to 15hrs accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Excellent coaching with individual attention to help a person reach their full potential.
Detailed explanation of each and every idea that I may have missed while studying. Doubts are successfully resolved, and appropriate programming is taught with practicals on a timely basis.
The best part about this Institute is that the faculty clear our core concepts. This institute provides a welcoming environment for all students.
Course video & Images
Employees can improve their skill set by taking a Corporate PMP Course in Nagpur. Improving their practical skills and knowledge can help them perform better in their current jobs. An organization's productivity is critical. Skilled personnel can boost the company's productivity. Our instructors are experts in a variety of fields. Employees may benefit from this.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation