Project Management Professional® ( PMP®) is among the topmost Global Certification in the sphere of management. Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the global body of knowledge that provides PMP certification Pune throughout the world. A fact was disclosed in a recent poll
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
Project Management Professional® ( PMP®) is among the topmost Global Certification in the sphere of management. Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the global body of knowledge that provides PMP certification Pune throughout the world. A fact was disclosed in a recent poll, conducted by Project Management Institute (PMI®) that, Project Management Professional (PMP®)Accredited Managers earn about 20% more salary than the regular supervisors. Sevenmentor has been facilitating PMP certification Pune with exam preparation for aspiring managers from 12 decades. Sevenmentor is the very first R.E.P of all PMI® (REP ID 1257) since 2002 in Pune.
PMP certification Pune intends to make participants know more about the integrated approach to project management that stocks a reference using A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). All-inclusive study material includes sample questions of genres. The PMP certification Pune has been charted in a way that it encompasses the existing practices with the trends seamlessly. The PMP certification Pune provides you the flexibility. The PMP training pune comes all-inclusive of exam, homework, assignments, and plan for studies
Why should you do a PMP course?
Individuals who get a PMP Certification in Pune demonstrate project management expertise using the most up-to-date methods demanded by companies. The PMP training in Pune is based on the curriculum of the PMB OK Guide's 6th edition, and the 2021 Outline of PMP Examination Content in the global settings. The PMP courses in Pune is designed by SevenMentor's skilled practitioners to allow learners to pass the PMP exam on the first try. Certified PMP® specialists earn 25% more often than their non-certified counterparts. The accreditation also aids in the acquisition of both strategic and business knowledge. The Certification from SevenMentor in Pune will provide you with all of the necessary abilities as well as a strategic edge when it comes to getting recognized by employers wanting to fill project-related positions. In Pune, SevenMentor is a well-known training company. The training course can assist you in a variety of ways. This, for instance, includes directions on how to complete the extensive registration form. It also guarantees that you are well prepared for the exam. The PMP® certification, together with the support of SevenMentor, may help you find lucrative jobs in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other intriguing fields.
PMP Classes in Pune
PMP certification pune out of Sevenmentor is a distinctive, power-packed, career-ready bundle and a few of its type in the industry. 4 Days Full-Time Training covers understanding all of 10 Knowledge areas contemplating PMBOK® reference. Sevenmentor Workshops not only cover preparation but also can help to use the understanding in a future career.
SevenMentor assists you through their PMP® application assistance which they supply along with the PMP® certification exam prep. SevenMentor provides the assistance you may need to readily and successfully move through the program. SevenMentor Best PMP training institute in Pune offers to provide guidance to finish the complex program as well as a training program to prepare for the examination. Enrolling in SevenMentor's PMP training in Pune will give you the best results.
Preparation for PMP certificate examination
The PMP Exam must be completed in a PMI-authorized Prometric facility, which is located in all major cities across the world. The test should not take more than 4 hours to complete. This test includes a large number of multiple-choice questions. Exactly 175 answers are assessed for the exam outcome, with 25 being designated pre-test problems (no points). Our PMP curriculum in Pune is based on the exam requirements for the PMP certification exam in 2021. The PMP certificate is a worldwide recognized de-facto benchmark in the project management profession. Professional, educated, and licensed managers who understand the difference between leading and managing are in short supply in the business world. Our PMP Certification Course will help you identify this point of differentiation and equip you with a set of predefined structures and procedures for delivering projects effectively. With firms following a full-proof process to give value to clients, the demand for competent project managers is growing by the day. PMP is concerned with steering applicants in the correct direction in terms of understanding the 'performance domains, concepts, models, methodologies, and management approaches' required to align their efforts strategically with the goals of their business. As corporations hire personnel with diverse skill sets and backgrounds, it becomes vital to align and channel project-specific talents and processes, necessitating the appointment of skilled professional project managers.
Advantages of Learning PMP From Sevenmentor
1] Describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes at each of the five Process Groups: Assessing, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing.
2] Define the processes in each & the 10 Project Management Knowledge regions. Define & explain the connection of process classes, Knowledge regions, project phases, product & project life cycle.
3] Demonstrate a clear understanding of what actions, tools, & techniques, are required for every phase of a job & comprehend the PMP certification pune exam nuances.
4] Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & debate on the concept of Buffer Management.
5] Establish a frequent vocabulary and comprehension of fundamental Project Management terms and theories such as A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)- Fifth Edition, job, Project management, operations, applications, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project supervisors’ responsibilities and competencies
6] Discussion on project manager responsibilities. With the assistance of the case studies, motivating the participants to use the principles of Project Management in their very own Work area discussed with the support of case studies.
7] Assist the participants to understand one another, understand others, and manage the interface more efficiently. Understanding the impact of organizational structures on endeavors. Understand, admit & enjoy the significance of risk management. Find out tools and techniques for handling the risks.
8] Become a Fantastic leader- Provide solutions to clients, ensure compliance, reduce risk factors and save prices and time.
9] Master PMBOK®- SevenMentor PMP Certification course in Pune helps you to pass of PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Assessment Ensure communication between stakeholders and staff members Lead and motivate the staff to do.
10]Terminologies and concepts of PMP- Understand and employ project management terminologies and concepts Provide quicker solutions to customers, ensure compliance, and reduce risk factors and spare costs and time.
Online PMP Certification in Pune is a great beginning for those professionals to obtain and get certified in PMP. There are a lot of changes from the PMP course topics in the latest 6th edition of this PMP certification program. If you are an aspiring project manager or searching for PMP online training certificate in project management, then the PMP course in Pune in SevenMentor is the correct choice to celebrate the success of project management in your own career.
Online PMP Training in Pune will empower you with all the necessary tools and strategies. Online PMP Course at SevenMentor will be to assist all aspiring project managers to have trained in one common platform. This can be accomplished by individuals by applying for instruction from reputed education spouses of PMI and then prepare to write the exam. If you pass the exam you meet the requirements for certificate. There are lots of advantages of PMP certificate including 3-year membership with the community. For this, you can stay connected with lots of project managers and specialists to share knowledge. You have a greater potential to make money and also have a much better, glowing career prospect.
- Assistant Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Software Developers
- Team Managers
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Syllabus of PMP
Interpret the source and stage of the conflict
• Analyze the context for the conflict
• Evaluate/recommend/reconcile the appropriate conflict resolution solution
Lead a team
Set a clear vision and mission
• Support diversity and inclusion (e.g., behavior types, thought process)
• Value servant leadership (e.g., relate the tenets of servant leadership to the team)
• Determine an appropriate leadership style (e.g., directive, collaborative)
• Inspire, motivate, and influence team members/ stakeholders (e.g., team contract, social contract, reward system)
• Analyze team members and stakeholders’ influence
• Distinguish various options to lead various team members and stakeholders
Support team performance
Appraise team member performance
against key performance indicators
• Support and recognize team member
growth and development
Determine appropriate feedback approach
• Verify performance improvements
Empower team members and stakeholders Organize around team strengths
• Support team task accountability
• Evaluate demonstration of task accountability
• Determine and bestow level(s) of decision-making authority
Ensure team members/stakeholders are adequately trained
Determine required competencies and elements of training
• Determine training options based on training needs
• Allocate resources for training
• Measure training outcomes
Build a team
Appraise stakeholder skills
• Deduce project resource requirements
• Continuously assess and refresh team skills to meet project needs
• Maintain team and knowledge transfer
Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
Determine critical impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
• Prioritize critical impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
• Use network to implement solutions to remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
• Re-assess continually to ensure impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team are being addressed
Negotiate project agreements
Analyze the bounds of the negotiations for agreement
• Assess priorities and determine ultimate objective(s)
• Verify objective(s) of the project agreement is met
• Participate in agreement negotiations
• Determine a negotiation strategy
Collaborate with stakeholders
Evaluate engagement needs for stakeholders
• Optimize alignment between stakeholder needs, expectations, and project objectives
• Build trust and influence stakeholders
to accomplish project objectives
Build shared understanding
Break down situation to identify the root cause of a misunderstanding
• Survey all necessary parties to reach consensus
• Support outcome of parties' agreement
• Investigate potential misunderstandings
Engage and support virtual teams
Examine virtual team member needs (e.g., environment, geography, culture, global, etc.)
• Investigate alternatives (e.g., communication tools, colocation) for virtual team member engagement
• Implement options for virtual team member engagement
• Continually evaluate effectiveness of virtual team member engagement
Define team ground rules
Communicate organizational principles with team and external stakeholders
• Establish an environment that fosters adherence to the ground rules
• Manage and rectify ground rule violations
Mentor relevant stakeholders
Allocate the time to mentoring
• Recognize and act on mentoring opportunities
Promote team performance through the application of emotional intelligence
Assess behavior through the use of personality indicators
• Analyze personality indicators and adjust to the emotional needs of key project stakeholders
Execute project with the urgency required to deliver business value
Assess opportunities to deliver value incrementally
• Examine the business value throughout the project
• Support the team to subdivide project tasks as necessary to find the minimum viable product
Analyze communication needs of all stakeholders
• Determine communication methods, channels, frequency, and level of detail for all stakeholders
• Communicate project information and updates effectively
• Confirm communication is understood and feedback is received
Assess and manage risks
Determine risk management options
• Iteratively assess and prioritize risks
Analyze stakeholders (e.g., power interest grid, influence, impact)
• Categorize stakeholders
• Engage stakeholders by category
• Develop, execute, and validate a strategy for stakeholder engagement
Plan and manage budget and resources
Estimate budgetary needs based on the scope of the project and lessons learned from past projects
• Anticipate future budget challenges
• Monitor budget variations and work with governance process to adjust as necessary
• Plan and manage resources
Plan and manage schedule
Estimate project tasks (milestones, dependencies, story points)
• Utilize benchmarks and historical data
Measure ongoing progress based on methodology
• Modify schedule, as needed, based on methodology
• Coordinate with other projects and other operations
Plan and manage quality of products/deliverables
Determine quality standard required for project deliverables
• Recommend options for improvement based on quality gaps
• Continually survey project deliverable quality
Plan and manage scope
Determine and prioritize requirements
• Break down scope (e.g., WBS, backlog)
• Monitor and validate scope
Integrate project planning activities
Consolidate the project/phase plans
• Assess consolidated project plans for dependencies, gaps, and continued business value
• Analyze the data collected
• Collect and analyze data to make informed project decisions
• Determine critical information requirements
Manage project changes
Anticipate and embrace the need for change (e.g., follow change management practices)
• Determine strategy to handle change
• Execute change management strategy according to the methodology
• Determine a change response to move the project forward
Plan and manage procurement
Define resource requirements and needs
• Communicate resource requirements
• Manage suppliers/contracts
• Plan and manage procurement strategy
• Develop a delivery solution
Manage project artifacts
Determine the requirements (what, when, where, who, etc.) for managing the project artifacts
• Validate that the project information is kept up to date (i.e., version control) and accessible to all stakeholders
• Continually assess the effectiveness of the management of the project artifacts
Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
Assess project needs, complexity, and magnitude
• Recommend project execution strategy (e.g., contracting, finance)
• Recommend a project methodology/approach (i.e., predictive, agile, hybrid)
• Use iterative, incremental practices throughout the project life cycle (e.g., lessons learned, stakeholder engagement, risk)
Establish project governance structure
Determine appropriate governance for a project (e.g., replicate organizational governance)
• Define escalation paths and thresholds
Manage project issues
Recognize when a risk becomes an issue
• Attack the issue with the optimal action to achieve project success
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders on the approach to resolve the issues
Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
Discuss project responsibilities within team
• Outline expectations for working environment
• Confirm approach for knowledge transfers
Plan and manage project/phase closure or transitions
Determine criteria to successfully close the project or phase
• Validate readiness for transition (e.g., to operations team or next phase)
• Conclude activities to close out project or phase (e.g., final lessons learned, retrospective, procurement, financials, resources)
Plan and manage project compliance
• Confirm project compliance requirements (e.g., security, health and safety, regulatory compliance)
• Classify compliance categories
• Determine potential threats to compliance
• Use methods to support compliance
• Analyze the consequences of noncompliance
• Determine necessary approach and action to address compliance needs (e.g., risk, legal)
• Measure the extent to which the project is in compliance
Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
Investigate that benefits are identified
• Document agreement on ownership for ongoing benefit realization
• Verify measurement system is in place to track benefits
• Evaluate delivery options to demonstrate value
• Appraise stakeholders of value gain progress
Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on
Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on
Support organizational change
Assess organizational culture
• Evaluate impact of organizational change to project and determine required actions
• Evaluate impact of the project to the organization and determine required actions
Trainer Profile of PMP
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
PMP Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- CIO / CTO / Vice President IT Heads / Senior IT Managers Head/GM / AGM Projects
- Senior Project Managers, Program Managers, Projects Managers, Product Managers
- Senior Consultants Project / Team Leads /PMO Business Practice Heads Department / Business Heads Business Analysts
Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
24 / 7 Support
We are having 24/7 Support team to clear students’ needs and doubts. And special doubt clearing sessions every week.
Trainers allocate assignments to students and the duration will be 10hrs to 15hrs accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Earn 35 Professional Development Units (PDU’s) from PMI®, USA
- Learn about the core project management processes of Scope, Time and Cost
- Learn about facilitating processes of Quality, Resources, Communication, Risk and Procurement
- Learn through interactive, practical illustrations and experience sharing session
- Ascertain your level of readiness by taking tests on various knowledge areas
- Learn about Project Integration Management and Professional Responsibilities of a Project Manager Understand the Project Management Concepts as per A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide ) 6th Edition
- Objectives of the Facilitation program
- Brief information – PMI® procedures & PMP® exam
- What is Project? What is Project Management?
- Why Project? Projects & Operations
- Definition and Role of Project Manager
- Project Manager Role of Influence
- Project Manager Role as an Organization
- Project Manager Role – Industry & Professional Discipline
- Leadership, Project Management, Business Management Skills
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Knowledge Areas and Process Groups
- Project Phases, Project Life Cycle, Product Life Cycle
- Types of organizations & their Impact on project management
- Organizational Process Assets & Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Governance Framework
- PMI ®: PMP® Code of Professional Conduct
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Scheduled Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
| 27/03/2023 ||PMP ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 28/03/2023 ||PMP ||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Sat)||Pune||Book Now|
| 01/04/2023 ||PMP ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
| 01/04/2023 ||PMP ||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||Book Now|
I attended the PMP® certification training organized by Sevenmentor in Pune. I found the trainer to be very knowledgeable on the subject, He is attentive and engages the class in order to ascertain whether we are still onboard. Overall I find the session to be a perfect exam preparation. I would strongly recommend this to my colleagues and friends.
- Dipiksha Rathor
Thank you for the excellent arrangements made and making us feel comfortable during the PMP® training program. Last but not the least, there was immense learning and knowledge sharing that took place in Project Management workshop which couldn’t have been possible without Sevenmentor
- Ram Vijay Singh
Excellent training. the trainer, was professional, precise and systematic in his approach. The training answered many questions I had about approaching PMP exam, PMI membership, syallbus and key instructions in the examination. Overall, a great learning experience.
- Shikha Patil
Course video & Images
PMP Training in Pune
How to attend a PMP® certified practitioner?
Project management is an industry, agnostic and legitimate across industries and different businesses. PMP course in Pune provides knowledge and ability to maneuver towards success on your own projects. There are multiple Project Management courses and one of the popular and most in-demand certifications are Project Management Professional Certification (PMP). One of the most well-known certifications across the world is PMP certification offered by PMI, and SevenMentor PMP Certification is widely popular with the participants. Project Management Certification is the best certificate which will give you an edge in your career. To get PMP a project manager needs to go through hours of job management training. Like other Project Management courses, SevenMentor provides you the Best PMP training in Pune.
You get one point for each question answered. There is no negative marking for the ones. You may also indicate a query that you are not certain of and revisit it at the end. You should attempt all 200 questions in the particular time. PMI® grades students and based on the grading, they declare a test taker as PMP® fail or pass. The grades aren’t disclosed to everybody. Instead, a rating is provided in each of the five process categories. The evaluation can be Below Proficient, Proficient, and Moderately Proficient. PMP certification cost in pune, exam’s whole period is four hours. PMI ® insures 200 questions out of which 25 are considered as pretest queries and includes it to observe how many test takers get them right. According to this, they may decide to include these questions at a future exam. It’s similar to a survey conducted by PMI®. Of the 200 questions, so, 175 will be scored. All questions are multiple-choice questions, with just one correct answer. First, you need to act as a PMI® member prior to applying for the PMP certification cost in Pune examination. Make sure you enter name and the contact details . This is important so you don’t miss any information sent to you later. Ensure that the details about the certificate are right. The result (pass or fail) is dependent on a combination of those grades. The Amount of points one or grades has to score to pass the PMP®
Improving the technical know-how and understanding of Fundamental Project Management terms and concepts as in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) — Sixth edition. Project management PMP certification Pune encapsulates project, stakeholders, earned scheduling techniques, value, and project managers’ duties and competencies.
Understanding the Significance of Project Charter, Scope Statement, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Responsibility Matrix, Network Building, CPM while giving the Project Management Professional Exam. Demonstrate a clear comprehension of what actions, tools, & techniques, are necessary for every phase of a job & understand that the PMI® In PMP Training in Pune, examination nuances. Facilitate, acknowledge & appreciate the Value of Risk management, Procurement Management, Human Resource Management through foundations of Project Management.
Notably, PMP certification Pune describes the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the procedures at each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, Closing. Disbursing the understanding of 10 Project Management Knowledge areas through PMP Training in Pune & describing the relationship of Process classes, knowledge areas, project stages, job & Product Life Cycle.
Regarded as one of the certifications out there Project Management Professional Certification or PMP ® endorses your Project Management skills on a global level. The certification is highly regarded due to the huge benefits it provides, one of which will be high paying jobs. The certification helps you in obtaining understanding in addition to the business along with it and landing those tasks. According to the PMI® salary poll, the PMP® certified professionals are offered 35% more wages than their counterparts. Normally, a certified PMP® professional in India earns about $27,500.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
Any Company wishing to see everyday growth then they must put efforts to arrange effective training programs and workshops SevenMentor offers the Finest Corporate Training Programs in town. We do...
The CAPM ® certificate a features to professionals that are currently beginning a career in project management. This certification denotes that the person possesses the knowledge in the principles and...
For professionals that are interested in knowing key components, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® service lifecycle, ITIL® Foundation Certification Coaching is the approach that is right. The course...
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation | Free Career Counselling