Topic : Basic Programs
- Demonstrate “Hello World” Program in C using Code Blocks.
- How to calculate Simple interest In C.
printf(“Enter Principal Amount := “);
printf(“Enter Rate of Interest := “);
printf(“Enter Number of Years := “);
printf(“Simple Interest is := %f”,si);
- Find out area of the Square and Rectangle.
printf(“Enter Side for Recangle := “);
printf(“Enter Length for Rectangle := “);
printf(“Enter Breadth for Rectangle := “);
printf(“Area of Square is := %d\n”,s_area);
printf(“Area of Rectangle is := %d”,r_area);
- How to convert Fahrenheit temp in degree Celsius.
- Illustrate the use of Arithmatic Operators.
- Accept three numbers from user and find out greatest
among them using conditional operator.
- How to Swap two numbers with third variable, and without third variable.
8.Calculate otal and average of the five subjects marks.
- How to calculate speed for time and distance.
- How to write command line program to find reverse of a number.
Topic : Selection statement
- Demonstrate the use of %(modulus) operator to check a number is even or odd.
- Check eligibility of a person for voting .
- Enter Cost Price and ask whether the user is a student or not.
student and cost price is greater than 500, give discount of 10%
ELSE discount will be 5%.
student and cost price is greater 500 then give discount of 8% ELSE discount will be 2%.
(Take all inputs from USER)
- Accept Percentage from user and check the GRADE
- Above 70% – Grade A
- Between 60% to 70% – Grade B+.
- Between 45% to 60% – Grade B.
- Between 35% to 45% – Grade C.
- Less than 35% – Fail
- How to compare three numbers and find out largest number among three and also find out whether that three numbers are equal or not.(else if ladder)
Topic : Branching statement
- According to the given menu Excecute the program
1: Reverse No.
2: Factorial NO.
3: Armstrong No.
4: Fibbonacci Series.
If user enters wrong choice appropriate message should get displayed.
- Demonstrate switch case for arithmetic operation on two numbers,
i.e. + is for addition
– is for subtraction
Topic : Looping statements
- How to check whether a number is prime or not.
- Calculate sum of even digits from given number.
- Using Nested for print the following pattern :
- Using Nested for print the following output using jumping statements
- WAP to print
1 1 1 2
3 2 2 2
3 3 3 4
- GCD of three numbers
- WAP to print
1 0 1
1 0 0 1
1 1 1 1 1
- WAP to convert decimal to binary /binary to octal
Topic : Functions
- Use all four categories of functions for volume of the cylinder
(volume of cylinder: 3.14*r*r*h)
- a) Function without parameters without return value.
- b) Function with parameter without return value.
- c) Function without parameter with return value.
- d) Function with parameters with return value.
- How to calculate factorial of a number using a function. (using recursion)
- WAP to print Fibonacci series.(also using recursion)
- How to check whether a number is Armstrong number.
- How to check whether a number is palindrome.
- WAP to find HCF and LCM of given number using recursion.
Topic : Pointers
- Write a program that declares a double, an int, and char variables. Next declare and initialize a
pointer to each of the three variables. Your program should then print the address of, and value
- Demonstrate addition of two floating type numbers by using call by address.
- Demonstrate pointer arithmetic by assigning pointer “ptr” to variable “a” which is
having value as 100 in it.Perform increment operation on pointer ptr like ptr=ptr+2 and
display which address that pointer ptr hold.
Topic : Array
- How to all elements of an array.
- Howto sort array in ascending order.
- How to find greatest and smallest number in an array.
- WAP to find transpose of matrix
- WAP to multiply a 3*3 matrix.
- How to check whether a matrix is upper trianglular or lower triangular.
- Write a program to search particular value in an array and return the index number where it
- Perform following operations on two matrices with order m*n and p*q.
- Addition of two matrix
- Multiplication of two matrix
- WAP to check whether two matrtices are identical or not.
- Write a program to print all the LEADERS in the array. (An element is LEADER if it is greater
than all the elements to its right side.)
- Sort array using bubble sort
Topic : String
- WAP to compare two strings using strcmp ().
- WAP to concatenate two strings without using library function.
- WAP to convert upper-case string into lower-case and vice versa .Write your own
functions for the same.
- Find a character(or sub-string) in a string without using library function. And print its ascii
Author:- Jyotsna Binjwe
Call the Trainer and Book your free demo class for now!!!
© Copyright 2020 | Sevenmentor Pvt Ltd.