Website SevenMentor Pvt Ltd
Designation : Senior Cloud Engineer
Experience : 4-10yrs
Location: San Jose (Hercules, CA)
Salary: As Per Company Standard
Joining Date: Immediate
We are seeking a cloud services expert to drive our large scale cloud platform deployment. You will be engineering our next generation of infrastructure using major Public Cloud Providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) in a secure, compliant, and efficient manner.
The Senior Cloud Engineer we are looking for is ready to join our team working on moving rapidly into the Cloud. You will be using Infrastructure as Code and automation on all of your deployments, in a fast paced manner.
You will form part of a global team that will drive best practice in the PaaS/IaaS arena and work in a lean agile fashion. You will be expected to collaborate with, and support other product development teams and operational teams whose primary responsibilities will be to support services in production and preproduction environments.
Scope could include technical responsibilities, regional and functional influence, collaboration on global initiatives. Expectation of 24/7 365 day oncall rotation. Some travel may be required (infrequent).
- Cloud Certification (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Devops Certification
What you’ll do as a Senior Cloud Engineer:
- Work in a crossfunctional team to design and engineer solutions to complicated problems
- Mentor and coach other engineers
- Migrate applications from an internal virtualized environment to Public Cloud
- Utilize Infrastructure as Code Tools to automate deployments of new applications
You could be a great fit if you have:
- 3+ Years of experience with a Public Cloud Provider (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- 2+ Years of experience with Terraform
- 4+ Years of experience with Ansible, puppet, or chef
- 5+ Years of experience with Enterprise Server Operating Systems (Windows/Unix/Linux)
- A deep understanding of distributed system design and dependency management
- A strong grasp of monitoring tools, approach and implementation
- Able to show examples of previous work exploiting containerized services
- Solid working experience of continuous integration practices & tools (Jenkins, Travis CI etc…)
- Working Knowledge of both relational and/or NoSQL databases such as MySQL and DynamoDB
- Leadership experience
- Experience with DevSecOps
- Previous experience of contributing to war rooms and blameless postmortems
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of working in a true DevOps environment with daily collaborations
- Experience screening new candidates to join the team
Candidates who’s profile is matching to above given JD Kindly contact (Call or Whatsapp).
Thanks & Regards,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org