Regardless of the technology, framework, or domain, SQL is one of the most important abilities for any programmer. SQL Course is even more popular than popular programming languages such as Java and Python, and it adds a lot of value to your resume.
Call The Trainer
- Regular: 2 Batches
- Weekends: 2 Batches
Request Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation
SQL Course enables you to interact with data, which is the most valuable resource in today's world. You can acquire answers to your questions by understanding SQL. You'll learn SQL from the ground up in these classes. Most of them don't even require a prerequisite if you know how to use a computer and download files from the internet, which you obviously do because you're reading this page. If you're interested in the SQL Training in USA this is the course to start with. This is one of the greatest SQL course in USA, and it teaches you SQL foundations as well as how to interact with data.
The complete SQL bootcamp
This is fantastic SQL training for newcomers. The SQL course starts from the beginning and does not assume any prior programming knowledge or expertise. SQL classes in USA are inspired by Bootcamps and focus on intensive learning, as the name suggests. It's also a comprehensive course that uses slides and live code to illustrate every idea.
An introduction to SQL
On Educative, an interactive coding and learning platform, this is an interactive course to learn SQL. SQL course will introduce you to MySQL, one of the most popular and in-demand RDBMS. You'll begin by learning the fundamentals of SQL, such as how to create a database and how to enter, query, and update data. You'll also learn about multi-table operations, nested queries, and how to set up views, which are all ideas that developers and data scientists utilize on a daily basis. Throughout, you'll be able to run SQL queries in your browser and receive real-time results without having to worry about any setup.In an increasingly computerized economy, SQL course abilities are highly valued. As the number of companies collecting customer data increases, so does the demand for skilled professionals to interpret it. Aside from addressing the question "how long does this take to learn SQL?" The above chapter analyses why SQL skills seem significant and how uncomplicated it is to just get the beginning. An average learner should be able to acquire the fundamental ideas of SQL and begin working with SQL databases in two to three weeks. However, you'll need to become rather fluent in order to use them effectively in real-world circumstances, and that takes time.
What Makes SQL so Popular?
Companies mine the data trail we leave every day when we travel between applications, sites, and social platforms for a variety of purposes. However, without data analysts, data in its raw form is useless. To organize and analyze big data volumes, these specialists employ programming languages like SQL. They're able to infer facts and correlations from this, which can then be translated into business insights, which can help firms flourish. As the amount of data in this pile grows higher by the second, so does the demand for SQL specialists.
Several Reasons to Learn SQL
Before devoting time and effort to studying SQL, you should be convinced that it will be worthwhile. We've compiled a list of the top reasons why studying SQL is a smart choice, which will help you stay on track to mastering databases. SQL is simple to learn - SQL's basic instructions are identical to those in the English language, making them straightforward to remember and use. INSERT, DELETE, and UPDATE are all commands that we use on a regular basis. This makes it straightforward for a new learner to become familiar with the system's features. Another advantage of investing time in SQL is that you'll find it much easier to learn more recent programming languages like Python and Java once you've mastered SQL. You have the ability to manage large amounts of data - For years, spreadsheets were the go-to tool for storing and analyzing data sets, but they were limited when dealing with massive amounts of data. Spreadsheets are only capable of handling little to larger data sets. SQL, on the other hand, has made data analysts' lives easier by allowing them to manage large amounts of data more efficiently. SQL is capable of storing 500 records or 500 million records, depending on your business demands.
SevenMentor Training Institute is one of India's most prestigious institutes for technology education. Online SQL classes in USA are open to students and technical graduates who want to improve their skills, and those interested in networking may rest assured that the training they receive at SevenMentor will help them land campus interviews and positions. For the parts of training, training institutes plan a well-scheduled lesson. SQL tests are administered during this programme, and the tests encourage students to get high scores and use their knowledge. Online SQL Course in USA allows students to choose their networking career while learning a new skill. During placements, top MNCs want to hire certified students.
- BE/ Bsc Candidate
- Any Engineers
- Any Graduate
- Any Post-Graduate
- Working Professionals
Syllabus of SQL
- Module 1:
- Introduction to MySQL. Installation of MySQL server. Download sample database .Load sample database to work.
- Module 2:
- Writing Basic SQL
- Basic SELECT Statement
- Selecting All Columns
- Selecting Specic Columns
- Writing SQL Statements
- Column Heading Defaults Arithmetic Expressions
- Using Arithmetic Operators
- Operator Precedence
- Using Parentheses
- Dening a Null
- Dening a Column Alias
- Using Column Aliases
- Concatenation Operator
- Using the Concatenation Operator
- Literal Character Strings
- Using Literal Character Strings
- Duplicate Rows
- Eliminating Duplicate Rows
- Module 3::
- Restricting and Sorting Data:
- Topic ::
- Limiting Rows Using a Selection
- Limiting the Rows Selected
- Using the WHERE Clause
- Character Strings and Dates
- Comparison Conditions
- Using Comparison Conditions
- Other Comparison Conditions
- Using the BETWEEN Condition
- Using the IN Condition
- Using the LIKE Condition
- Using the NULL Conditions
- Logical Conditions
- Using the AND Operator
- Using the OR Operator
- Using the NOT Operator
- Rules of Precedence
- ORDER BY Clause
- Sorting in Descending Order
- Sorting by Column Alias
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Module 4:
- Working on DDL Commands
- Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Create Database objects
- Data Types in SQL
- Alter Table Statements
- Drop Table Statements
- Various Constraints
- Creating Views
- Module 5:
- Working on DML statements
- Data Manipulation Language
- Adding a New Row to a Table
- The INSERT Statement Syntax 8-5
- Inserting New Rows
- Inserting Rows with Null Values
- Inserting Special Values
- Inserting Specic Date Values
- Creating a Script
- Copying Rows from Another Table
- Changing Data in a Table
- The UPDATE Statement Syntax
- Updating Rows in a Table
- Updating Two Columns with a Subquery
- Updating Rows Based on Another Table
- Updating Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Removing a Row from a Table
- The DELETE Statement
- Deleting Rows from a Table
- Deleting Rows Based on Another Table
- Deleting Rows: Integrity Constraint Error
- Using a Subquery in an INSERT Statement
- Module 6:
- Working on multiple tables and Retrieve records from multiple tables
- Topic :
- Inner Join
- Left Join
- Right Join
- Cross Join
- Module 7:
- Working on subqueries
- Topic :
- Using a Subquery to Solve a Problem
- Subquery Syntax
- Using a Subquery
- Guidelines for Using Subqueries
- Types of Subqueries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Executing Single-Row Subqueries
- Using Group Functions in a Subquery
- The HAVING Clause with Subqueries
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ANY Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Using the ALL Operator in Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Null Values in a Subquery
- Module 8:
- Use of built-in function in SQL
- Conversion Function
- Logical Functions
- Math Function
- Aggregate Functions
- String Functions
- Date Functions
Trainer Profile of SQL
Our Trainers explains concepts in very basic and easy to understand language, so the students can learn in a very effective way. We provide students, complete freedom to explore the subject. We teach you concepts based on real-time examples. Our trainers help the candidates in completing their projects and even prepare them for interview questions and answers. Candidates can learn in our one to one coaching sessions and are free to ask any questions at any time.
- Certified Professionals with more than 8+ Years of Experience
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in their domains
- Expert level Subject Knowledge and fully up-to-date on real-world industry applications
SQL Exams & Certification
SevenMentor Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the world. We provide after completion of the theoretical and practical sessions to fresher’s as well as corporate trainees.
Our certification at SevenMentor is accredited worldwide. It increases the value of your resume and you can attain leading job posts with the help of this certification in leading MNC’s of the world. The certification is only provided after successful completion of our training and practical based projects.
Proficiency After Training
- The Candidate have a good understanding of database concepts and database management system with relational database tools. He will work effectively on relational databases.
- A high-level understanding of RDBMS components and their internal functions which is required in project development.
- Candidate can understand applications data requirements and model into the software by using the ER diagrams and design database structural schemas based on that model.
- One can easily work on SQL commands such as create table, alter table modify table ,delete a records from table Select the data based on various conditions by applying group by ,having and other advanced queries such as sub queries ,joins ,set operators etc.
- In TCL that is transaction control management candidate can understand and work on various TCL commands.
- Candidate can be able to program a data intensive query application using RDBMS functionality
From Beginner to Expert
We are providing Training to the needs from Beginners level to Experts level.
Course will be 90 hrs to 110 hrs duration with real-time projects and covers both teaching and practical sessions.
We have already finished 100+ Batches with 100% course completion record.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
But, if given the chance, I'd do it again since, after all the hardship and training, I got a job where I genuinely love coding, albeit at a much slower speed because I know where to look for the information.
- Upen Pal
I had an incredible time. If you want to improve your talents, I highly recommend it.
- Akanksha Das
An absolutely fantastic location to learn the fundamentals of SQL. Improve your work and personal life by taking advantage of course SQL
- Sayali Tatke
Course video & Images
Employees who are interested in learning networking skills through Corporate SQL Course in USA can enroll in the appropriate institute, which will provide them with the essential abilities to advance their careers and expand their skill sets. Professionals in corporate training are trained at the SevenMentor Training Center. Trainers ensure that professionals are well-trained and that their skill sets are enhanced by holding Corporate SQL classes in USA. The SQL Enterprise Infrastructure certification verifies your knowledge of advanced enterprise infrastructure solutions. To earn the Corporate SQL certification, you must pass two exams: a qualifying exam covering fundamental enterprise infrastructure technologies and a hands-on lab exam covering enterprise networks throughout the network lifecycle, from design to deployment to operation and optimization.
Our Placement Process
Interview Q & A
Have a look at all our related courses to learn from any location
At SevenMentor, we are always striving to achieve value for our candidates. We provide the Best Big Data Hadoop Training which includes all recent technologies and tools. Any candidate from...
Django is a simple , free and open-source web development framework, written in Python. A web framework contains a set of components that helps us to develop websites faster and...
Request For Call Back
Class Room & Online Training Quotation