Website SevenMentor Pvt Ltd
Designation : Sr. Engineer, Privileged Access Management
Experience : 3-10yrs
Location : Pune
Salary: 12-18 Lakh
Joining Date: Immediate
We are seeking for Sr. Engineer specialized in Privileged Access Management and knows about Okta password authentication and Windows password audits.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of Cybersecurity / Information Security experience
- 3+ years of strong hands-on architecture, engineering, or operations experience with Privilege Access Management (PAM) products such as BeyondTrust, Lieberman, or Cyberark
- Knowledge on Okta password authentication and Windows password audits
- Broad understanding of the IAM cybersecurity landscape including identity management, access management, access governance, and privileged access management capabilities and methodologies
- Proven experience successfully delivering in an Agile environment, working closely with product owners and customers
- The ability to effectively translate complex technologies, designs, and ideas to simple-to-understand concepts
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- A modern engineering & full stack mindset with a passion for technology, delivery, and matching outcomes to expectations
- Experience writing & managing code developed in any of the following languages python, powershell, beanshell, c#, or java
- Solid experience with databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience working across various cloud environments that include IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service offerings
- Understanding of microservices architectures and RESTful web services
- As a PAM subject matter expert, you will be a key member of the full-stack product team empowered to drive a variety of PAM services including vaulting, user session management & recording, and privilege escalation management
- You will be required to drive the development of capabilities necessary to monitor & proactively manage the health of our product
- You will also need to stay up to date on new tools & techniques and act as driver for Cybersecurity innovation as it relates to IAM, PAM, and broader security domains.
- Plan and execute the delivery of Privileged Access Management (PAM) services that include health check assessments, strategy, and implementation engagements.
- Lead & oversee the design and development of PAM solutions that enforce applicable organization security policies and access management requirements
- Lead and oversee the build, configuration, and architecture of one or more privileged access management platforms, such as CyberArk, Centrify, Beyond Trust and Thycotic, including integral technology components such as password vaulting, privileged session management, application to application authentication, SSH key management, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Privileged Access Management and integration with broader security solutions, such as Identity & Access Governance, SIEM, etc.
- Articulate and communicate business risks and technical concepts to client personnel and during proposal preparation and presentation
- Participate in and support strategic growth and business development initiatives
- Ability to confidently articulate business risks and technical challenges to client personnel while managing a client team
- Four+ years of experience with Information Security or in a technology related field
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Deep expertise in platform security, administration and management, such as Microsoft Windows Server administration and/or Linux/UNIX system administration.
- Experience with Active Directory and/or other LDAP directory services
- Strong understanding and experience with the implementation and functionality of Privileged Access and Account Management systems and controls
- Experience implementing at least one of the following PAM solutions – CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust, Thycotic, preferably vendor certified.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
Candidates who’s profile is matching to above given JD Kindly contact (Call or Whatsapp).
Thanks & Regards,
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org