1)What is Angular?
- Angular is a platform and framework for building single-page client applications using HTML and typescript.
- Angular is written in TypeScript.
- It implements core and possible functions as a place of TypeScript libraries that you import into your apps.
- Angular is totally based on css, HTML, and TypeScript and is a very good platform to build both mobile and desktop applications.
- Angular basically used to make interactive and dynamic single-page applications (SPAs) with its compelling features like Two-way binding, Modularization, Templating, RESTful API handling, AJAX handling, and Dependency injection.
- Angular Supported by Google:-One of the biggest advantages of Angular is that it is supported by Google.
- Easy Testing:-In Angular, application testing is extremely simple. Angular modules have application parts, which are easy to control.
- Simplified MVC Pattern:-Angular framework is implanted with the final MVC (Model-View-Controller) software architectural setup.
- Simplified Unit-Testing:-Being independent of each other, the components make unit testing easier.
3) What do you know about Angular/ What is Angular?
- Angular is used in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) projects.
- HTML is grand if you are declaring static documents, but it gets difficult when you are using it for declaring dynamic web applications.
- Angular is a framework and platform for building single-page client(SPA) applications using typeScript and HTML.
- Angular is totally written in TypeScript.
- Angular is based on CSS, HTML and TypeScript and is a great platform to build both desktop and mobile applications.
- YouTubeTV is the most popular company that uses Angular as their application development platform.
4) What is the purpose of Angular?
- The main purpose of using Angular is to create dynamic, fast and scalable web applications with simplicity, using directives and components.
5) What are the essential building blocks of Angular?
- The main building blocks for Angular are components, modules, templates, metadata , directives, services, data binding and dependency injection.
- Components are the first building block of angular which is used as part of angular application. The concept of Angular is totally based on the Components.
- Module is the second building block of angular and the most crucial building block is a container that is used to group related components.
6) Tell us the difference between Angular and AngularJS.
- angular is Based on TypeScript.
- Angular Based on components, modules, and directives, services, dependency Injection.
- Angular Supports mobile application.
- Angular application is SEO friendly applications that can be easily created and rank on the search engine.
- Angular having the Backward compatibility can be done without issue .
- Routing concept is done using @RouteConfig[()]
- For the event binding, () is used and for image or property binding  is used
- AngularJs used MVC design pattern to build application
- AngularJs not support for mobile application
- AngularJs Can’t build SEO friendly applications
- AngularJs Not support for backward compatibility
- AngularJS Uses $routeprovider.when() for routing concepts
- It Requires specific ng directive for each of property, event, and image
7. What are the new features of Angular 10?
Answer: Google-developed angular framework update is particularly focused more on the environment as compared to the functionality. Probability is that Angular 10 is smaller than the previous version of Angular. A finishing point date for the release of an Angular 10 production is yet to be set. Angular 9.0 version largely became available on 6 February 2020, followed by Angular 9.1 on 25 March 2020. Angular 10, a planned upgrade to the popular programming framework, is now on track, with two major TypeScript-based platform beta releases on April 8, 2020.
Features of Angular 10
- A number of bug fixes were made counting that of the compiler avoiding unspecified expressions in a leaky array and the core avoiding a migration mistake when importing a non-existent symbol.
- The type of URL matcher will represent, in a breaking change in Angular10, that it could always return zero.
- Adding information about the dependency injection and ng-content selectors to metadata. This optional compiler feature will provide additional useful metadata for resources such as the Angular Language Service, providing the ability to supply guidance for library-defined directives/components.
8. What do you mean by the term Digest Cycle?
Answer: Digest Cycle is a series of watch lists that monitor the track changes in the watch variable value. The digest cycle is spark tacitly but we can also manually activate it using the function name as $apply.
Please note: This is one of the most commonly asked angular 10 interview questions and answers for qualified angular developers.
9. What is HttpClient in Angular, and its benefits?
Answer: Most front-end web applications need to interact with some kind of backend services APIs over HTTP protocol using either XMLHttpRequest or the fetch () API.
Angular offers built-in support for this with a simplified HTTP client API known as HttpClient that is based on the top of the XMLHttpRequest border. This HTTP client is accessible from the Package @angular/common/HTTP.
Benefits of HttpClient
- HttpClient contains the feature of testing.
- HttpClient offers objects of request and response.
- We can decrypt API requests and responses.
- HttpClient Help APIs with Observables.
- HttpClient Support straightened handling of errors.
10. What is NGXS?
Answer: NGXS is a pattern of state management and it is an Angular library. NGXS acts like a single origin of facts for the state of your application, supplying the common rules of dependable mutation of a state. NGXS is patterned afterwards to a CQRS pattern that is popularly enacted in libraries such as Redux and NgRx but limiting boilerplate by using the modern TypeScript characteristics like classes and decorators.
11. Distinguish among binding data one way and binding data in two ways.
Answer: Data binding in One-Way does not dynamically adjust the View or UI component when the object model changes. Users must to be writing a custom code manual process to change it each time for the view alters. However, in the two-way data binding concept , as soon as the data model changes, the View or UI part is implicitly changed. Unlike one-way data linking, it is an in time method.
12. Name several tools used to check angular applications?
Answer: ,Angular Mocks, Karma, Mocha, Sion , Browserify are some angular testing applications.
13. Distinguish between a link and compile in Angular?
Answer: The Angular Compile feature is used to manipulate template Document Object Model and to gather all directives. In the link characteristic is used to register Document Object Model (DOM) listeners as well as DOM modulation say, and is perform once the template is copied.
14. What do you mean by the Wildcard route?
Answer: Wildcard route has a path consisting of two (* *) asterisks that can be useful in any URL. If a URL does not match any of the predefined routes then wildcard route is used. Developers can use a wildcard route instead of display error, and define a component for the same data as page not found.
15. What Is a Library of Angular? Can you have your library created in Angular?
Answer: Angular library is a bunch of generic solutions put together by other developers for re-use the code. Using Angular we can create our own library for certain logic. These libraries can be authored as npm packages and shared. You can easily import a library into the device.
16. What’s the distinction here between Angular service and a factory?
Answer: In Angular, Service refers to a function that is used for the application business or logic layer.
Services guide to a superior detachment of concern for your application and better configurability by hiring you to extract common functionality from the components. Whereas factory () is a predefined function that works similar to service but is much more powerful and flexible than the service.
17. How do you realize about REST in Angular?
Answer: REST stands for Representational State Transfer in angular. REST is an API (Application Programming Interface) method that works with an HTTP request like get, put, delete patch and post.
In all this, the demanded URL defines the data that needs to be analyzed. Much additional, the HTTP method then defines the various actions that need to be done on the requested API data. Thus, the APIs that follow this method are known as the RESTful APIs.
18. What’s the Angular Transclusion?
Answer: Transclusion in Angular helps to move the actual children of the Directive to a particular location within just a new template.
The ng directive implies the source file for the transclude Document Object Model in the parent directive ( nearest) which uses the Transclusion. Attribute directives such as ng-transclude-slot or ng-transclude are primarily used only for Transclusion purposes.
19. Which one is the best out of AOT and JIT?
Answer: AOT is the best method of compilation as compared to JIT .AOT decrease the application load and bootstrap time. It loads the pages very fast, too. Any errors are often shown during the build-up time of the application itself. AOT is therefore a better option for compilation.
20. How does the Angular Router function?
Answer: Angular router perceives a browser URL as the commands for navigating to a view generated by the client navigate from one component to the other . On an application, the router is connected to the links. This way Angular recognizes when a user clicks on it, to navigate the application display to the correct data or tab.
Manisha Jadhav | SevenMentor Pvt Ltd.
Call the Trainer and Book your free demo Class for JAVA now!!!
© Copyright 2020 | Sevenmentor Pvt Ltd.